🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benjamin Netanyahoo Speech About How Zionists Descend From Old Testament Characters

I equate Netanyahu with Hitler, both war criminals.
Hitler passed the mantle of hate and racism to the zionist Jews and they excelled in their new role as modern day fascists. .. :cool:
No actually it's been well established that Muslims sided with the nazis and to this day Nazism is alive and well asking Muslims.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

An observation of Islamic fascism is largely in the context of Islamist attitudes and treatment of non-moslems. Unless you’re going to hope to re-write both the history and textual messages of the Koran, Moslems hold themselves and their politico-religious ideology in a status of privileged inviolability in public discourse and in print.

Having safely ensconced yourself in our Western systems of equal rights and privileges, quite obviously, you know nothing of the fascist ideology you blather on about.
...............^^^ my-oh-my aren't you quite the verbose little faggot. ..:lol: :lol:

I never expected you could offer a coherent comment in rebuttal.

Islam is fascistic at its core. Fascist ideologies have a long history of making empty, grandiose gestures intended to make a political point. Muhammud (swish), understood that tactic and invented an ideology that promoted the "in-group" as deserving of special rights.

But hey, Why listen to David Duke or a slimy Islamic cleric when we can get all the islamo-fascist, anti-semitism we want from your oh-so-enlightening posts?

I have no need of The Old Testament.

I have Salvation and a relationship with Jesus under The New Covenant.

Out with the old, in with the new.

The most extreme expression of Christian supercessionism I've ever seen. And from the sherriliar who claimed to have never heard of it, too!

That 'if I believe it, it is true' stuff is magical thinking. Most people get past that silliness by the time they're about 7 or 8........

Otherwise it can lead to all kinds of misbehahavior, flouncing about preening oneself as 'saved', and "praying" just like that Pharisee in Luke.......

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It is called being a Christian and believing the words of Jesus.

An observation of Islamic fascism is largely in the context of Islamist attitudes and treatment of non-moslems. Unless you’re going to hope to re-write both the history and textual messages of the Koran, Moslems hold themselves and their politico-religious ideology in a status of privileged inviolability in public discourse and in print.

Having safely ensconced yourself in our Western systems of equal rights and privileges, quite obviously, you know nothing of the fascist ideology you blather on about.
...............^^^ my-oh-my aren't you quite the verbose little faggot. ..:lol: :lol:

Islam is fascistic at its core. Fascist ideologies have a long history of making empty, grandiose gestures intended to make a political point. Muhammud (swish), understood that tactic and invented an ideology that promoted the "in-group" as deserving of special rights.

But hey, Why listen to David Duke or a slimy Islamic cleric when we can get all the islamo-fascist, anti-semitism we want from your oh-so-enlightening posts?

So confused Hollie is, it is Zionism that is fascism.

Why is it that when Muslim leaders speak its usually vile, ignorant and disgusting and filled with lies and hate, and when Israeli leaders like Netanyahu speak its always inspiring, intellectual, and visionary, and filled with hope and strength? No need to answer that one. :clap:

Sherri, lets get this straight, you never represented Christians, and never will. If anything, you are an insult to all true Christians.

Really? Then what do you call all these Islamic dirtbags like Hamas and co. running around the Middle East and elsewhere like wild medieval animals from the bowels of hell? Utopia? Ha ha ha.

Israelis are living on the Mountains of Israel in certain areas that no one wanted anything to do with for thousands of years because nothing could be done with the land. It was desolate. Arabs could not grow anything on them.
Those Mountains today are lush and green.
Zionist PR nonsense...........:cuckoo:

The Palestinian people lived and farmed the land there for centuries.

Now the lying jews claim it was barren and they made it green.

What a pack of lies. .. :doubt:

Your grotesque stupidity doesn't change the facts.

.... True story

..... :cool:

Israelis are living on the Mountains of Israel in certain areas that no one wanted anything to do with for thousands of years because nothing could be done with the land. It was desolate. Arabs could not grow anything on them.
Those Mountains today are lush and green.

LOL.......you and 'facts' aren't even in the same zip code.. :lol: :lol:

I have no need of The Old Testament.

I have Salvation and a relationship with Jesus under The New Covenant.

Out with the old, in with the new.

The most extreme expression of Christian supercessionism I've ever seen. And from the sherriliar who claimed to have never heard of it, too!

That 'if I believe it, it is true' stuff is magical thinking. Most people get past that silliness by the time they're about 7 or 8........

Otherwise it can lead to all kinds of misbehahavior, flouncing about preening oneself as 'saved', and "praying" just like that Pharisee in Luke.......

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It is called being a Christian and believing the words of Jesus.

John 3:16 (a). For gods sake I hath toldeth you noteth to get liquored up.

Honestly, Sherry, its tragically comic to see someone so virulently hateful cutting and pasting bible verses.

Just quote the koran and be honest about where your hate derives.

LOL.......you and 'facts' aren't even in the same zip code.. :lol: :lol:

As pointless as your usual Piffle.

I've tried to teach you with facts but alas, you're a slow learner.

True story

........:cool:

You're forever befuddled. Try paying attention. It will make your comments slightly less meaningless..

You're forever befuddled. Try paying attention. It will make your comments slightly less meaningless..
............^^^ Hollie, you have single handedly cornered the market on meaningless comments. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back