🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benjamin Netanyahoo Speech About How Zionists Descend From Old Testament Characters

And I missed the speech that is being discussed, perhaps I will watch it later or read a transcript of it.

I missed Rouhanis speech too, but I know his speech has been posted, I need to watch that too.

I equivocate Netanyahu to be on the same level as Churchill and many of the great leaders in history. He speaks in simple language yet with such moral clarity, intelligence and strength, it's very moving everytime I listen to him. Almost like an art form.

The world is very fortunate he is on stage. The right man at the right time. He will be one of the beacons that will guide us through these difficult times and will go down in history as one of the giants.

I equate Netanyahu with Hitler, both war criminals.
And you think I give a fuck what you think because....

it.jpg

tumblr_lij0gytY0s1qzhvg4o1_500.gif

images

LOOK_AT_ALL_THE_FUCKS_I_GIVE.gif

file.php

images

Israelis are living on the Mountains of Israel in certain areas that no one wanted anything to do with for thousands of years because nothing could be done with the land. It was desolate. Arabs could not grow anything on them.
Those Mountains today are lush and green.
Zionist PR nonsense...........:cuckoo:

The Palestinian people lived and farmed the land there for centuries.

Now the lying jews claim it was barren and they made it green.

What a pack of lies. .. :doubt:

Israelis are living on the Mountains of Israel in certain areas that no one wanted anything to do with for thousands of years because nothing could be done with the land. It was desolate. Arabs could not grow anything on them.

You of course have no proof of this. In reality palestinians are recent 20th century invaders from Arab lands.

I find it interesting that while the isa-respecters CLAIM that they "honor" the
book commonly called the "OLD TESTAMENT" the fact is that they spit upon it---
they even spit upon the parts that their "god" ---ie the rapist pig of arabia is said
to have -----endorsed. Of course I have no idea what the pervert "isa" endorsed---
it is clear to me that the person -----known as JESUS certainly endorsed it.

I have no need of The Old Testament.

I have Salvation and a relationship with Jesus under The New Covenant.

Out with the old, in with the new.

The most extreme expression of Christian supercessionism I've ever seen. And from the sherriliar who claimed to have never heard of it, too!

That 'if I believe it, it is true' stuff is magical thinking. Most people get past that silliness by the time they're about 7 or 8........

Otherwise it can lead to all kinds of misbehahavior, flouncing about preening oneself as 'saved', and "praying" just like that Pharisee in Luke.......

No doubt you've got copious documentation for those claims of yours, sunniboy?

You of course have no proof of this. In reality palestinians are recent 20th century invaders from Arab lands.

And what do you call the 20th century jewish immigrants to palestine?

Were they "invaders" as well?

In 1800 there were 7k jews in palestine. The zionist "aliyah" started in 1850 and by 1914 there were 94k jews. By 1930 there were 175k and by the establishment of the jewish state in 1947 there were 630k.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Palestine

Your answer indicates once more the extent that you have been brain washed by your terrorists jihadist friends.

I would suggest to you to open up your mind and attempt to find the truth..... but knowing you, I know that would be a futile suggestion.

I have no need of The Old Testament.

I have Salvation and a relationship with Jesus under The New Covenant.

Out with the old, in with the new.

The most extreme expression of Christian supercessionism I've ever seen. And from the sherriliar who claimed to have never heard of it, too!

That 'if I believe it, it is true' stuff is magical thinking. Most people get past that silliness by the time they're about 7 or 8........

Otherwise it can lead to all kinds of misbehahavior, flouncing about preening oneself as 'saved', and "praying" just like that Pharisee in Luke.......

Marge---try to understand.....sherri never read the bible and has no idea
what you are talking about. Her creed is based on a mythological being
named "isa" who was a "palestinian" who lived somewhere in the middle
east----but not arabia ----who not only spoke but was literate in arabic ----hundreds
of years before arabic was a written language------and her sacred writings include
the writings of a green ethnocentric-----sometimes called "the father of history"
and sometimes called the "father of lies" names Herodotus

Hitler passed the mantle of hate and racism to the zionist Jews and they excelled in their new role as modern day fascists. .. :cool:

Hitler had the same agenda as that of muhummad the rapist pig-----Muhummad
was more successful in attaining a comprehensive genocide in arabia----but the time
his stinking carcass had cooled ------ARABIA was no longer a shining land of cultural
diversity with a population that included christians and jews and zoroastrians ---and
others-------all those who refused the depraved cult of muhummad and its culture
of rape, murder and pillage------were erradicated from that land wihin less than 100
years of the death of the disgusting rapist pig BY HIS DIRECTIVE . Adolf abu ali
admired muhummad and sought to EMULATE him. Today---the spawn of both
adolf abu ali and muhummad are the ISA RESPETERS who have accomplished the
genocide of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting

Germany recovered to a large extent from the cult of muhummad and adolf abu
ali. ------the followers of muhummad still honor adolf abu ali as a follower
of their very own cult leader----the rapist pig of arabia and still dream of ever
increasing genocide. Arabia remains a land of deprivity

Hitler passed the mantle of hate and racism to the zionist Jews and they excelled in their new role as modern day fascists. .. :cool:

Hitler had the same agenda as that of muhummad the rapist pig-----Muhummad
was more successful in attaining a comprehensive genocide in arabia----but the time
his stinking carcass had cooled ------ARABIA was no longer a shining land of cultural
diversity with a population that included christians and jews and zoroastrians ---and
others-------all those who refused the depraved cult of muhummad and its culture
of rape, murder and pillage------were erradicated from that land wihin less than 100
years of the death of the disgusting rapist pig BY HIS DIRECTIVE . Adolf abu ali
admired muhummad and sought to EMULATE him. Today---the spawn of both
adolf abu ali and muhummad are the ISA RESPETERS who have accomplished the
genocide of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting

Germany recovered to a large extent from the cult of muhummad and adolf abu
ali. ------the followers of muhummad still honor adolf abu ali as a follower
of their very own cult leader----the rapist pig of arabia and still dream of ever
increasing genocide. Arabia remains a land of deprivity
..........^^ You are definitely the psycho gift that keeps on giving. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Actually, convert wannabe, Islam, the politico-religious ideology invented by muhammud (swish), preceded Nazi fascism and hate.

An observation of Islamic fascism is largely in the context of Islamist attitudes and treatment of non-moslems. Unless you’re going to hope to re-write both the history and textual messages of the Koran, Moslems hold themselves and their politico-religious ideology in a status of privileged inviolability in public discourse and in print.

Having safely ensconced yourself in our Western systems of equal rights and privileges, quite obviously, you know nothing of the fascist ideology you blather on about.

An observation of Islamic fascism is largely in the context of Islamist attitudes and treatment of non-moslems. Unless you’re going to hope to re-write both the history and textual messages of the Koran, Moslems hold themselves and their politico-religious ideology in a status of privileged inviolability in public discourse and in print.

Having safely ensconced yourself in our Western systems of equal rights and privileges, quite obviously, you know nothing of the fascist ideology you blather on about.
...............^^^ my-oh-my aren't you quite the verbose little faggot. ..:lol: :lol:

Your answer indicates once more the extent that you have been brain washed by your terrorists jihadist friends.

I would suggest to you to open up your mind and attempt to find the truth..... but knowing you, I know that would be a futile suggestion.

I suggest to you you stop supporting Zionist war crimes.

And what do you call the 20th century jewish immigrants to palestine?

Were they "invaders" as well?

In 1800 there were 7k jews in palestine. The zionist "aliyah" started in 1850 and by 1914 there were 94k jews. By 1930 there were 175k and by the establishment of the jewish state in 1947 there were 630k.

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You can't "invade" your ancestral homeland, and the land Jews have been praying to for 3000 years. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back