Berkeley, home of anti-free speech and snowflakes

Oh I guess we're pretending your OP didn't bitch about building closures and security barriers.

A magnet for conservative hate is going to one of the hearts of the liberal movement, for no other reason than publicity and to shit on the beliefs of the locals... and the liberal locals are going out of their way to protect the event... and you're bitching about it.

Stupid cow, he's not bitching...he's making fun of your liberal safe spaces.
^
l3ol6.gif

This has gotten so near the point of insanity, that you have to expect some Moderate Democrats, a few at least, to start sneaking out of the closet...and saying--enough is enough....before too much longer.

John F. Kennedy would be disgusted.

You hit on a very strong point.

Liberals are scared of conservatives speaking their ideas. Why? Because conservatism is pragmatism. Some of their liberal listeners may just say "Wait a minute, that really makes sense!"

Conservatives on the other hand welcome liberal speech. We want as many people as possible to understand what liberalism is all about. We want them to speak it loud and often.

This, exactly. I love when Progs speak and show how insane and anti American their beliefs are.

I don't want any speech limited. Jennifer Lawrence should be able to blame Harvey and Irma on Trump.

I love when liberals expose their line of thinking:

We need less gun violence, so let's disarm the law biding citizens.

Some Americans are uninsured because they can't afford insurance, so to correct that, we'll just make a law that they must buy insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, we'll take their badly needed money away!

Putting people on food stamps and welfare stimulates the economy.

Increasing minimum wage will end government dependency.

These are just a few I thought of off the top of my head, but the last thing liberalism is is pragmatism. We love when they spew these ideas to the public.

Do you really mean to say "diminish" their hate speech?

And how is offering counseling protecting hate speech, especially when you don't even know what Shapiro is going to talk about?
Shapiro is a very public figure. Everybody knows exactly what he's going to talk about, because he talks about it every day. Liberals are going out of their way to protect your hate speech. Stop bitching.

Maybe I just don't understand what you're trying to say. How is it liberals are going out of their way to protect MY hate speech? Counseling snowflakes is protecting my hate speech? How?
Counseling? Is counseling stopping your hate speech?

You want Berkeley to leave Shapiro's event in the hands of the people of Berkeley instead? Me too.

I never said counseling is stopping rightwing speech. What I asked you is how counseling protecting rightwing speech.

Oh I guess we're pretending your OP didn't bitch about building closures and security barriers.

A magnet for conservative hate is going to one of the hearts of the liberal movement, for no other reason than publicity and to shit on the beliefs of the locals... and the liberal locals are going out of their way to protect the event... and you're bitching about it.

Hmm. Well why should free speech need protection in the first place? Oh, that's right, because liberals are intolerant and violent people.

Shapiro is a very public figure. Everybody knows exactly what he's going to talk about, because he talks about it every day. Liberals are going out of their way to protect your hate speech. Stop bitching.

Maybe I just don't understand what you're trying to say. How is it liberals are going out of their way to protect MY hate speech? Counseling snowflakes is protecting my hate speech? How?

You want Berkeley to leave Shapiro's event in the hands of the people of Berkeley instead? Me too.

I never said counseling is stopping rightwing speech. What I asked you is how counseling protecting rightwing speech.

Hmm. Well why should free speech need protection in the first place? Oh, that's right, because liberals are intolerant and violent people.
Says a member of the party currently at war with the free press

This has gotten so near the point of insanity, that you have to expect some Moderate Democrats, a few at least, to start sneaking out of the closet...and saying--enough is enough....before too much longer.

John F. Kennedy would be disgusted.

You hit on a very strong point.

Liberals are scared of conservatives speaking their ideas. Why? Because conservatism is pragmatism. Some of their liberal listeners may just say "Wait a minute, that really makes sense!"

Conservatives on the other hand welcome liberal speech. We want as many people as possible to understand what liberalism is all about. We want them to speak it loud and often.

This, exactly. I love when Progs speak and show how insane and anti American their beliefs are.

I don't want any speech limited. Jennifer Lawrence should be able to blame Harvey and Irma on Trump.

I love when liberals expose their line of thinking:

We need less gun violence, so let's disarm the law biding citizens.

Some Americans are uninsured because they can't afford insurance, so to correct that, we'll just make a law that they must buy insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, we'll take their badly needed money away!

Putting people on food stamps and welfare stimulates the economy.

Increasing minimum wage will end government dependency.

These are just a few I thought of off the top of my head, but the last thing liberalism is is pragmatism. We love when they spew these ideas to the public.

Doesn't the Obamacare mandate fly in the face of the bulshit narrative that we should NOT check ID to vote because minorities can't afford State issued IDs?

Last edited:

Nobody else cares if your "free press" flushes their cred down the crapper because of a multi-year hissy fit.. It's not about journalism anymore. It's tabloid and propaganda. They can say and do like the Nat. Enquirer everyday and nobody cares. It's their funeral..

Nobody else cares if your "free press" flushes their cred down the crapper because of a multi-year hissy fit.. It's not about journalism anymore. It's tabloid and propaganda. They can say and do like the Nat. Enquirer everyday and nobody cares. It's their funeral..
Yeah Trump really dragged us all into the fucking gutter.

Tell me FT, do you still thank Lyin' Ted's dad helped to murder JFK?

Challenging the free press is being at war with them? I guess limiting freedom of speech now extends to criticism of the left wing media?

Challenging the free press is being at war with them? I guess limiting freedom of speech now extends to criticism of the left wing media?
"Challenging?" LOL!

It's all dirty. BOTH tribes do it. The real test of free speech isn't a press that relies on gossip, salacious details, and unidentified sources. That a "freedom of the press" that is being abused like any freedom can be.

Berkeley. Promoting left wing hate speech since 1868.

It's all dirty. BOTH tribes do it. The real test of free speech isn't a press that relies on gossip, salacious details, and unidentified sources. That a "freedom of the press" that is being abused like any freedom can be.
And what decides what an abuse of freedom is? At the end of the day, war.

Leftist restraints on TRUE free speech issues lead to ignorance and intolerance. THAT feeds wars of all types..

Leftist restraints on TRUE free speech issues lead to ignorance and intolerance. THAT feeds wars of all types..
Yeah "leftists." :rolleyes:

And you're a mod. Good grief.

Elections have consequences…

Especially Russian/FBI sabotaged ones :rolleyes:

Well... maybe not so much actually, since the Trump admin has comically failed every test.

Conservatives spend months bitching that liberals aren't doing enough to protect their hate-speech... and now you're bitching that liberals are doing TOO much to protect your hate speech? Fuckin' A.

Do you really mean to say "diminish" their hate speech?

And how is offering counseling protecting hate speech, especially when you don't even know what Shapiro is going to talk about?

What is he going to talk about?

Especially Russian/FBI sabotaged ones :rolleyes:

Well... maybe not so much actually, since the Trump admin has comically failed every test.
Do you think the Russian connection is on those bleached servers?

Forum List

Back