🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bermuda Becomes First Country to Repeal Same-Sex Marriage After Widespread Criticisms

Equal under the law, but everything has restrictions. I can't get SS until I turn 67, if everyone were equal I could claim it at 18.

And also "bake that fucking cake, peasant"
BS. Everyone is equal in that they all have to wait until age 67 to get. It's not restricted to heteros.

Nope not equal. If you are going to be an absolutist with equality, that has to be the rule.
The rules just have to apply to everyone equally. Like everyone having to wait until they are 67 to get SS. What you want to do is abolish the rules.

Nope, that isn't "equal"

Unless of course you agree "equal" is up to interpretation.
Sorry, but you have no clue. Good luck with that.

Run away, you gutless little coward.

It affects the sanctity of my marriage. Are you dull?

Marriage means something to some people. It holds meaning because it is between man and woman. If your cats can marry each other it cheapens the sanctity of all marriage.

Divorce cheapens the sanctity of marriage as well. Just like two men pretending they are married.
And marriage means something to gay people so why should you get to tell them what to do? Heterosexuals cheapen marriage with divorce already so who cares?
I'm not discussing caring, because I don't. I'm discussing how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage.
Doesn’t affect it at all, it’s all in your mind.
It affects it tremendously by changing the very meaning of what marriage is. How would a woman marrying her goat affect you? It wouldn't. But it would certainly affect the meaning of marriage.
But a woman isn’t marrying a goat, so wtf are you on about?
You just hate gays and want to punish them, don’t you?
That's how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage. In the same way a woman marrying her goat would. It changes the very meaning of the word.

And marriage means something to gay people so why should you get to tell them what to do? Heterosexuals cheapen marriage with divorce already so who cares?
I'm not discussing caring, because I don't. I'm discussing how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage.
It affects it tremendously by changing the very meaning of what marriage is. How would a woman marrying her goat affect you? It wouldn't. But it would certainly affect the meaning of marriage.
That's how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage. In the same way a woman marrying her goat would. It changes the very meaning of the word.
But why do you hate gays so much? And there is no such thing as sanctity of marriage, it’s just an excuse to openly hate homos.

But why do you hate gays so much? And there is no such thing as sanctity of marriage, it’s just an excuse to openly hate homos.
Why do you hate heterosexuals so much?

You are correct. Gay marriage has destroyed the sanctity of marriage. That's what I've been telling you.

You are correct. Gay marriage has destroyed the sanctity of marriage. That's what I've been telling you.
Gay marriage is driving you nuts! That’s all I really care about. :biggrin:

Why do gays hate anticipated kids so much that they'd create a (illegal) contract that banishes them from either a mother or father for life?

Real marriage made you crazy. Really tickles me. :)

Gay marriage is a contract that cannot legally exist. Obergefell went into great detail about how children are intrinsic to (the) marriage (contract). Yet foolishly none of the Justices were versed on the Infancy Doctrine which first declares that at any civil hearing where children have a stake, they must have separate counsel (there was no such counsel briefing Obergefell) And,second that no contract involving children in any way may contain terms that banishes kids from a vital thing to them.

So unless a court (properly, with separate child counsel briefing) determines fathers are no longer vital to sons or mothers to daughters, Obergefell is null & void. I.e.: ü Obergefell was arrived at illegally & ratified a brand new contract that violates the Infancy Doctrine. Such contracts aren't merely challengeable, they are void before their ink is dry.

Why do gays hate anticipated kids so much that they'd create a (illegal) contract that banishes them from either a mother or father for life?
You mean like single hetero parent families do?

Gay marriage is here to stay, chew on that for a while. :biggrin:

^^ that's the same as saying "child abuse is here to stay". Here's why vv

There has been no more impactful civil case to children in human history than Obergefell. And, there was no separate legal advocate for children briefing that case. Therefore Obergefell is inapplicable in law. Any state in the Union could and should, indeed MUST deny gay marriage & force the issue on behalf of protecting children. States are mandated to act when childrens' vital well being has been compromised.

You may get legal gay marriage AFTER separate counsel briefs the Court on children's unique interests. But now you don't have it. You must arrive at legal banishment from mothers or fathers using proper legal protocol. Not a mistrial.

Last edited:
^^ that's the same as saying "child abuse is here to stay". Here's why vv

There has been no more impactful civil case to children in human history than Obergefell. And, there was no separate legal advocate for children briefing that case. Therefore Obergefell is inapplicable in law. Any state in the Union could and should, indeed MUST deny gay marriage & force the issue on behalf of protecting children. States are mandated to act when childrens' vital well being has been compromised.
Should States act when a child has only one parent?

No. Because there still is hope and most importantly, no contract for life banishing this hope.

In fact states consider the marriage contract prior to 2015 a tool to re-establish hope, not banish it forever using that contract.

No, the parent may remarry. Don't play stupid. That won't get the illegality of Obergefell's contract off the hook as a mistrial.

Obergefell unilaterally destroyed the importance of mothers and fathers in the contract without inviting required separate counsel to brief on behalf of children's stake.

vv Yes. And without children having separate counsel briefing. Five people can't change the importance of mothers or fathers in the contract without children having a chance to brief for fucks sake!

Last edited:

The meaning of marriage has changed forever. That's all. :)

No, the parent may remarry. Don't play stupid. That won't get the illegality of Obergefell's contract off the hook as a mistrial.

Obergefell unilaterally destroyed the importance of mothers and fathers in the contract without inviting required separate counsel to brief on behalf of children's stake.

vv Yes. And without children having separate counsel briefing. Five people can't change the importance of mothers or fathers in the contract without children having a chance to brief for fucks sake!
So what if the single parent doesn't want to marry again?

The meaning of marriage has changed forever. That's all. :)
In a good way.

Forum List

Back