🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bermuda Becomes First Country to Repeal Same-Sex Marriage After Widespread Criticisms

Ya, that pesky Constitution that states that everyone is equal. Should take that out. All the coons and faggots don't deserve equal rights.
Wow! That's a racist and bigoted comment. Would you talk like that on the streets in South Chicago? Why talk like that here?
I tell the fucking coons in Chicago to go get a job from a faggot.

Ya, that pesky Constitution that states that everyone is equal. Should take that out. All the coons and faggots don't deserve equal rights.
Wow! That's a racist and bigoted comment. Would you talk like that on the streets in South Chicago? Why talk like that here?
I tell the fucking coons in Chicago to go get a job from a faggot.
That's why they were talking to you in the first place.

Our wedding anniversary is next month, so if you feel your marriage desanctified a little or cheapened on March 31st you'll know why.
Congrats.

When's the party?

I'll bring dessert.

Cheers! Likely at the cabin. What is the best dessert you make? If you say Key Lime Pie you are invited every year and on holidays. lol
I was thinking more like cheerios and strawberries.

images.jpeg

Or maybe Chantal's New York cheesecake.

403760.jpg

Never made key lime pie but it is damned good.

img43l.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
For you sure. Sane people won't though. :biggrin:
They wouldn't marry their same gender, either. :)
How does 2 gays calling their union a marriage affect you?
It affects the sanctity of marriage. Else why not marry Bossie the bull and his offspring. Still marriage and how does it affect you?
So it doesn’t actually affect you at all. Thanks for clearing that up. As for the sanctity of marriage, I think that the millions of divorces has pretty much killed that idea.
It affects the sanctity of my marriage. Are you dull?

Marriage means something to some people. It holds meaning because it is between man and woman. If your cats can marry each other it cheapens the sanctity of all marriage.

Divorce cheapens the sanctity of marriage as well. Just like two men pretending they are married.
And marriage means something to gay people so why should you get to tell them what to do? Heterosexuals cheapen marriage with divorce already so who cares?

They wouldn't marry their same gender, either. :)
It affects the sanctity of marriage. Else why not marry Bossie the bull and his offspring. Still marriage and how does it affect you?
So it doesn’t actually affect you at all. Thanks for clearing that up. As for the sanctity of marriage, I think that the millions of divorces has pretty much killed that idea.

Marriage means something to some people. It holds meaning because it is between man and woman. If your cats can marry each other it cheapens the sanctity of all marriage.

Divorce cheapens the sanctity of marriage as well. Just like two men pretending they are married.
And marriage means something to gay people so why should you get to tell them what to do? Heterosexuals cheapen marriage with divorce already so who cares?
I'm not discussing caring, because I don't. I'm discussing how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage.

We would repeal it too...if we were free to do so like Bermuda. But our liberal overlords have overruled us, set aside our democratically passed laws, and dictated marriage between homosexuals from their benches.

Equal under the law, but everything has restrictions. I can't get SS until I turn 67, if everyone were equal I could claim it at 18.

And also "bake that fucking cake, peasant"
BS. Everyone is equal in that they all have to wait until age 67 to get. It's not restricted to heteros.

Nope not equal. If you are going to be an absolutist with equality, that has to be the rule.
The rules just have to apply to everyone equally. Like everyone having to wait until they are 67 to get SS. What you want to do is abolish the rules.

Nope, that isn't "equal"

Unless of course you agree "equal" is up to interpretation.

I'm not discussing caring, because I don't. I'm discussing how gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage.
Doesn’t affect it at all, it’s all in your mind.

Equal under the law, but everything has restrictions. I can't get SS until I turn 67, if everyone were equal I could claim it at 18.

And also "bake that fucking cake, peasant"
BS. Everyone is equal in that they all have to wait until age 67 to get. It's not restricted to heteros.

Nope not equal. If you are going to be an absolutist with equality, that has to be the rule.
The rules just have to apply to everyone equally. Like everyone having to wait until they are 67 to get SS. What you want to do is abolish the rules.

Nope, that isn't "equal"

Unless of course you agree "equal" is up to interpretation.
Sorry, but you have no clue. Good luck with that.

It affects it tremendously by changing the very meaning of what marriage is. How would a woman marrying her goat affect you? It wouldn't. But it would certainly affect the meaning of marriage.

It affects it tremendously by changing the very meaning of what marriage is. How would a woman marrying her goat affect you? It wouldn't. But it would certainly affect the meaning of marriage.
But a woman isn’t marrying a goat, so wtf are you on about?
You just hate gays and want to punish them, don’t you?

Forum List

Back