🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie and Trump, the parties worst nightmares.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Each party for decades have held tight to these worn out political sound bites and every damned election year, these walking talking political shit for brains fucks go to Washington and fall prey to the perks, the special interest and leave us all in the dust....all have done this, but my boyfriend Obama. The man delivered.....end of story.

Along comes Bernie Sanders and Donald Dump....both are doing what politicians should do, and that's appeal to your base!!!!! Fuck this safe middle of the road bullshit, all politicians try to maintain. I personally don't believe there are middle of the road voters, just a bunch of mindless fucks needing attention. Because both parties are so far apart on social and global issues, your either a liberal or a fuckin conservative and both candidates speak to those who feel and speak the way they do.

I'm glad they're running, I'm glad they're forcing these sound bites out of their comfort zones into the real world.

Nothing at all wrong with stirring the political pot and seeing what resonates.

You are correct that it forces out issues that the professional politicians would rather not have to deal with.

Let us hope that some good for We the People comes out of their participation.

• Banned
Nothing at all wrong with stirring the political pot and seeing what resonates.

You are correct that it forces out issues that the professional politicians would rather not have to deal with.

Let us hope that some good for We the People comes out of their participation.

I am 57 years old and this is the first time in my life, I've actually seen a die hard progressive and die hard say it like it is conservative say the things their base want to hear.....its always been this middle of the road sound bite bs, that each party puts out....middle class, taxes and balancing the budget but fucking over the poor...kudos to both bernie and donald

Bernie and Trump need to found their own parties because democrats and republicans are not the real parties but just a bunch of buffoons pretending to be liberals/conservatives.

Forum List

Back