Bernie Finally Admits: ‘It Doesn’t Appear That I’m Going To Be The Nominee’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) acknowledged on Wednesday he did not believe he would be the Democratic nominee for president.

“It doesn’t appear that I’m going to be the nominee, so I’m not going to be determining the scope of the convention,” Sanders said during an interview on C-SPAN.

More: Bernie Finally Admits: ‘It Doesn’t Appear That I’m Going To Be The Nominee’

Really, Bernie? Well, no one ever accused you of being a fast learner. Apparently you are the last one to realize the obvious.

Bill raped registered Democrat Juanita Brodderick, and then Hillary publicly attacked Juanita.

Bill sexually assaulted lifelong Democratic Party activist Kathleen Willey, who now is classified by the FHM (FemiNazi Hate Movement) as a "NaziCon."

Bill sexually harassed registered Democrat Paula Jones, perjured himself on the stand, and then allowed a wealthy Jew to pay the $1 mil damages, all while Hillary attacked Paula Jones almost daily.

Nice try. The "vast right wing conspiracy" now includes Carl Bernstein, Rosie O'Donnell, Susan Sarandon, Robert Scheer, and all of Predator Bill's victims...

Sanders has just now come to the realization that Hillary is, and was all along, going to be the nominee because it has finally come out publicly that the DNC is about as crooked as they come. Hell, there are over 2 million ballots in California that haven't even been counted. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

How Bernie Won California: The official un-count - Greg Palast

Bernie is the only honest democrook in the country. The fact that he was beaten out by an uber scumbag like hitlery speaks volumes about exactly how vacuous democrook voters are.

Not that I have anything to celebrate when the GOP voted for the world's richest professional clown. If Bernie runs third party, I will vote for him.

Bill raped registered Democrat Juanita Brodderick, and then Hillary publicly attacked Juanita.

Bill sexually assaulted lifelong Democratic Party activist Kathleen Willey, who now is classified by the FHM (FemiNazi Hate Movement) as a "NaziCon."

Bill sexually harassed registered Democrat Paula Jones, perjured himself on the stand, and then allowed a wealthy Jew to pay the $1 mil damages, all while Hillary attacked Paula Jones almost daily.

Nice try. The "vast right wing conspiracy" now includes Carl Bernstein, Rosie O'Donnell, Susan Sarandon, Robert Scheer, and all of Predator Bill's victims...
Lakhota is a Liberal, stop expecting Liberals to apply logic to anything. They're painfully dense, and in perpetual denial.

"does not believe"

That does not mean he is without hope. Is he not, even now, pleading with George Soros to make it so?

Bernie is the only honest democrook in the country. The fact that he was beaten out by an uber scumbag like hitlery speaks volumes about exactly how vacuous democrook voters are.

Not that I have anything to celebrate when the GOP voted for the world's richest professional clown. If Bernie runs third party, I will vote for him.
Honest or not, he's delusional enough to be just as dangerous as Hillary, it's just not intentional.

Good. Now if he would formally drop out he could save the taxpaying public about $38,000.00 a day in Secret Service protection...

Okay, that is technically an untruth since it's not like the men protecting him would be fired should he formally quit, but they could be reassigned to other duties...

Sanders has just now come to the realization that Hillary is, and was all along, going to be the nominee because it has finally come out publicly that the DNC is about as crooked as they come. Hell, there are over 2 million ballots in California that haven't even been counted. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

How Bernie Won California: The official un-count - Greg Palast

Well, apply that same logic when the RNC fucks over Trump at the Convention.

Well, apply that same logic when the RNC fucks over Trump at the Convention.

Say, that would be fun!

Then imagine the ballot with a George Soros chosen Democrat Party candidate, a Jake Starkey Party RINO candidate, Trump, Clinton, Sanders, Bloomberg....all as independents or write-ins as state election rules require! And, of course, a Republican House of Representatives to choose a president for us!

Be careful for what you wish, child, you may just get it.

"Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage."

She has, however, thrown a lamp at Bill, a Bible at Secret Service, and was rifling through Vince Foster's office the night of his BS "suicide."

Try to portray Hillary as altruistic = does she plan to return the White House furniture she STOLE in 2001??

LOL!!!

Altruistic Hillary and the "vast right wing conspiracy."

LOL!!!!

Where are those billing records - um - on Hillary's table in the White House, your Honor...

Forum List

Back