Bernie leads list of 2020 Dem Candidates in new poll...Facebook guy at 7%

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I'd love for Bernie to run!!

2020: Sanders has big lead, Zuckerberg the dark horse, McAuliffe dead last

The upcoming 2020 Democratic presidential is Sen. Bernie Sanders' to lose, according to a new election poll.

Sanders has a huge lead over rivals Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former Vice President Joe Biden, both of whom are eyeing a bid.

demprimary091217.png

The Zogby Poll finds voters felling the Bern. Sen. Bernie Sanders is the early favorite among 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.

Bernie will be up there, but I can't imagine Kamala Harris not getting the nomination.

She ticks all the boxes that matter to the party.

Bernie will be up there, but I can't imagine Kamala Harris not getting the nomination.

She ticks all the boxes that matter to the party.

Yea, it would be better if she were gay, though....she is married to a man. I don't know if her heteronormative behavior will be accepted by the left.

I'd love for Bernie to run!!

2020: Sanders has big lead, Zuckerberg the dark horse, McAuliffe dead last

The upcoming 2020 Democratic presidential is Sen. Bernie Sanders' to lose, according to a new election poll.

Sanders has a huge lead over rivals Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former Vice President Joe Biden, both of whom are eyeing a bid.

demprimary091217.png

The Zogby Poll finds voters felling the Bern. Sen. Bernie Sanders is the early favorite among 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.
Democrat Party: Party of rich old white people.

This list reminds me of the cast of One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest.

Not sure
was certainly the correct answer, and it should have been Hell No.

Loons need to go to their Safe Space and breathe into a brown paper bag---for eight years.....#The Donald.

Who can Progs run in 2020 who will defeat Trump?

Board Progs, who do you want to be the John Kerry/Mitt Romney of 2020?

Progs need to check with their overlords before they say who they want to run.

They can't think for themselves.

Sanders is caricature of himself. He seems likable enough, but he's nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

Sanders is caricature of himself. He seems likable enough, but he's nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

His wife's criminal financial fraud case might hurt his candidacy.

She personally bankrupted a University in Vermont and is under criminal investigation.

Sanders is a self-serving hypocrite fraud. He's got the freeloading Snowflakes all worked up, but hard-working intelligent folks won't support him. He's a gimmick. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bernie will be up there, but I can't imagine Kamala Harris not getting the nomination. She ticks all the boxes that matter to the party.
Yea, it would be better if she were gay, though....she is married to a man. I don't know if her heteronormative behavior will be accepted by the left.
Black and female will be enough.

Obviously a black female transgender in a wheelchair would be the Grand Slam, but a double is plenty for them.

Because that's what matters.

Sanders is a self-serving hypocrite fraud. He's got the freeloading Snowflakes all worked up, but hard-working intelligent folks won't support him. He's a gimmick. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, maybe less...

Bernie is too old and too innocent for politics...just look at his bank account. Unlike the bankrupted Trump he will cash in a lot after he leaves the white house.
People are stupid for thinking that someone who is a 1 percenter will know what they need and feel...so so so stupid.

Bernie Sanders is 76. In 2020, he will be 79.

He's not a Democrat. This was a problem for him in 2016. It's why the Democratic Party leadership didn't want him as their candidate. After the election he went back to the Senate as an independent. The only time Bernie wants to be a Dem is when he's running for President. That's not how it works.

Bernie Sanders is 76. In 2020, he will be 79.

He's not a Democrat. This was a problem for him in 2016. It's why the Democratic Party leadership didn't want him as their candidate. After the election he went back to the Senate as an independent. The only time Bernie wants to be a Dem is when he's running for President. That's not how it works.
If that's what Dems want then they should make it clear Bernie is not wanted.

Then Bernie should run as an Independent. He'd still be more popular than most potential Dem candidates. Imo, the Dems are so corrupt and incompetent, at this point, that they can't find their ass with both hands. Fuck the Dems.

I'm an Independent voter and I'd vote for Bernie (or anyone else) — because I would NEVER vote for trump. I believe trump is a horrible person, horrible PINO, and horrible for America.

Forum List

Back