🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie needed to pivot to pragmatist

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
after his Mich win at the beginning of March. I think he'll win Wisc, but again with proportional delegate allocation, the math is against him. I think is right to the extent that the older, and even the non-white voters - are nervous about Hillary's warts, but Bernie loses them on message when he starts going pre-Reagan 60's on them.

If he can win either NY or Penn, then the superdelegates may get nervous.

How Bernie Can Win (But He’s Not Going To Like It)

"pramatist".

I can't tell if you meant dramatist or pragmatist. Sanders could go either way.

"I'm leaving politics to be a playwright."

Super delegates could give two shits about the voters. Nervous? Lol.
Superdelegates are to pick the most electable.

Somewhat arrogant when the voters are going against that huh?
No. Not if they have two candidates, both of whom have enough pledged delegates to be the nominee if the superdelegates give their support to one or the other. I many ways Bernie should have been the better, but he's going to come up in pledged/earned delegates. But I realize you have a pre-judged agenda that the dems are corrupt and will thwart the people's will

Super delegates could give two shits about the voters. Nervous? Lol.
Superdelegates are to pick the most electable.

Somewhat arrogant when the voters are going against that huh?
No. Not if they have two candidates, both of whom have enough pledged delegates to be the nominee if the superdelegates give their support to one or the other. I many ways Bernie should have been the better, but he's going to come up in pledged/earned delegates. But I realize you have a pre-judged agenda that the dems are corrupt and will thwart the people's will

Oh no, R's are the same way.

Why has the D party chosen two old washed up has beens for POTUS? The party that is all about race, gender, sexual orientation sure is weak.

I sure hope Bernie wins WI, NY, and PA. That would really shake things up.

Bernie is far better than Cankles.

Forum List

Back