Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
latest

:)

None the less shocking, Bernie Sanders is not the new fresh hope all of his drooling Marxist followers think he is. He is, in fact, another hypocrite politician preaching one thing and doing another. Just a couple of months ago he was sucking up to unions by bashing Uber, but his campaign finance reports show Uber is his only taxi service.

Which Candidates Are Taking Uber to Luxury Hotels?

You might wanna read your own links. Even the link used as a reference (Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson's hyperventilating rag) only quotes him as having "serious problems" with Uber due to it's being "unregulated". The rest of the piece doesn't even mention the connection at all. And then the Bloomberg link IT refers to quotes exactly the same phrase, and again IT goes into no further detail.

And neither article makes any such connection to "unions". You made that up.

Always read your own material before somebody else does if you want to maintain credibility.

/thread

Uber is cheaper than a regular taxi; and sanders is a cheap chump. He only wants to spend trillions of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY LIBERALLY

None the less shocking, Bernie Sanders is not the new fresh hope all of his drooling Marxist followers think he is. He is, in fact, another hypocrite politician preaching one thing and doing another. Just a couple of months ago he was sucking up to unions by bashing Uber, but his campaign finance reports show Uber is his only taxi service.

You might wanna read your own links. Even the link used as a reference (Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson's hyperventilating rag) only quotes him as having "serious problems" with Uber due to it's being "unregulated". The rest of the piece doesn't even mention the connection at all. And then the Bloomberg link IT refers to quotes exactly the same phrase, and again IT goes into no further detail.

Always read your own material before somebody else does if you want to maintain credibility.

/thread
C'mon, you know Sanders is on union payroll and you should know unions are trying to ban uber.

/thread
C'mon, you know Sanders is on union payroll and you should know unions are trying to ban uber.

None of the articles make any such connection. The OP made it up.

Go ahead -- check me.

/thread

I was just reading his link like "Thats it?"

/thread

I was just reading his link like "Thats it?"

Of course you did.

Not awkward. Hypocritical and liar are the correct terms you are looking for.

Can you quote this "hypocrisy"? Can you spell it out?

I couldn't either.

Amazing how people just run with headlines, without bothering to read what's in them.

Unions, but no one is surprised that you couldn't make such an easy connection.

So you're saying there's some kind of unions connection here, just because a minute ago you posted the word "unions" on a message board?

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

I couldn't either.

Amazing how people just run with headlines, without bothering to read what's in them.

So your excuse for someone lying is that it could happen.

I couldn't either.

So you're saying there's some kind of unions connection here, just because a minute ago you posted the word "unions" on a message board?

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

Are you this upset that bernie is a lying hypocrite or are you in partisan denial? You don't have to answer.

/thread

Looks like Taz has been brought to school.

I couldn't either.

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

Are you this upset that bernie is a lying hypocrite or are you in partisan denial? You don't have to answer.

I'm simply pointing out what I always point out around here -- that claims made in the OP do not exist in his own source material, and that faced with refutation of an unsupported point, certain wags will double down on denial and continue to wax the ipse dixit carrot, rather than admit they've been duped by their own failure to read their own links.

I couldn't either.

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

You are really struggling with the whole reading thing...

/thread

Go ahead -- check me.
sanders uber - Google Search
sanders union - Google Search

Sanders made it up himself.

I'm not seeing any hypocrisy. I too have significant issues with uber, and I too use them all the time.

Additionally, my problems with uber have nothing to do with "Unions", either.

/thread

Go ahead -- check me.
sanders uber - Google Search
sanders union - Google Search

Sanders made it up himself.

Uh sorry -- a link to google searching makes no point at all. We all have Googles.

Forum List

Back