Bernie Sanders Bashes Uber, Uses It For All His ‘Taxi’ Rides

Lots of various Unions donate to BS. However, One could argue they do it because he is somewhat of a protectionist.
They do it cause he's an old-school labor liberal democrat. It's like the 70s.

Nope, wrong again. Bernie's never been a Democrat (which is a proper noun btw). His first electoral win (mayor of Burlington) unseated a sitting Democrat, and in every other since defeated both Democrats and Republicans. One election, the Dems and Repubs actually got together and ran a joint candidate against him. He still won.
There's purpose in my capitalization there. It's not for everyone, but it's not for grammar cops to score one. I liken him to a Lib-Dem or Labour party politician, speaking of the UK.

Not awkward. Hypocritical and liar are the correct terms you are looking for.

Can you quote this "hypocrisy"? Can you spell it out?

I couldn't either.

Amazing how people just run with headlines, without bothering to read what's in them.

Unions, but no one is surprised that you couldn't make such an easy connection.

So you're saying there's some kind of unions connection here, just because a minute ago you posted the word "unions" on a message board?

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

Are you this upset that bernie is a lying hypocrite or are you in partisan denial? You don't have to answer.

I'm rather perturbed that you think your allegations are reality

He didn't take uber? CC, im disappointed once again with you.

Can you quote this "hypocrisy"? Can you spell it out?

I couldn't either.

Amazing how people just run with headlines, without bothering to read what's in them.

So you're saying there's some kind of unions connection here, just because a minute ago you posted the word "unions" on a message board?

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

Are you this upset that bernie is a lying hypocrite or are you in partisan denial? You don't have to answer.

Your disappointment stems from believing people said things they never did.

I guess. I never liked when the referee disturbed the outcome of the game.

I assume you mean it's inconvenient when facts get in the way.

Tough. Deal with it. This ain't no "game".
Not facts. The arg. ad ignorantiam bit... which simply looking over readily available info proved fallacious.

Are you just not fluent in English? Because these posts are repetitively incoherent.

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

The false premise in the OP lie (double entendre intended) in the first four words of the title. That's the part that has no backup.

The GOOPers keep saying "Sanders is finished...Sanders doesn't have a chance..." but they can't stop posting about him...

None the less shocking, Bernie Sanders is not the new fresh hope all of his drooling Marxist followers think he is. He is, in fact, another hypocrite politician preaching one thing and doing another. Just a couple of months ago he was sucking up to unions by bashing Uber, but his campaign finance reports show Uber is his only taxi service.

Which Candidates Are Taking Uber to Luxury Hotels?

You might wanna read your own links.

Maybe you should

The sharing economy though has come under attack in recent years. Unions have been some of the more adamant rivals of it. Contracting as a whole makes it more difficult for unions to organize workers, because unions have to pursue one contractor at a time as opposed to all employees within a single workplace.

“The Teamsters Union has been leading the fight against misclassification on both the state and federal levels for more than a decade,” Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa said in July. “The administrator’s interpretation only reinforces what we have said for years – misclassification must be eliminated.”

Standing against companies like Uber is not too surprising for Sanders. He has made labor policy and union rights a fundamental aspect of his campaign. He has even been able to gain support from many union leaders who have been upset with Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/07/bernie-sanders-does-not-like-uber/

None the less shocking, Bernie Sanders is not the new fresh hope all of his drooling Marxist followers think he is. He is, in fact, another hypocrite politician preaching one thing and doing another. Just a couple of months ago he was sucking up to unions by bashing Uber, but his campaign finance reports show Uber is his only taxi service.

Which Candidates Are Taking Uber to Luxury Hotels?

You might wanna read your own links.

Maybe you should

The sharing economy though has come under attack in recent years. Unions have been some of the more adamant rivals of it. Contracting as a whole makes it more difficult for unions to organize workers, because unions have to pursue one contractor at a time as opposed to all employees within a single workplace.

“The Teamsters Union has been leading the fight against misclassification on both the state and federal levels for more than a decade,” Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa said in July. “The administrator’s interpretation only reinforces what we have said for years – misclassification must be eliminated.”

Standing against companies like Uber is not too surprising for Sanders. He has made labor policy and union rights a fundamental aspect of his campaign. He has even been able to gain support from many union leaders who have been upset with Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton.

Bernie Sanders Does NOT Like Uber

Once AGAIN that's Tucker Carlson's gadfly site talking about unions and Sanders in the same paragraph. That's a third party. It in no way amounts to "Sanders bashing Uber". This just in -- it's not honest to put words in people's mouths that they never said. Read past your headline.

Last edited:

That's IT?

Life so simple for some.

The false premise in the OP lie (double entendre intended) in the first four words of the title. That's the part that has no backup.
Bernie Sanders said "serious problems" about Uber. Is that an endorsement or is his campaign budget?

I guess. I never liked when the referee disturbed the outcome of the game.

I assume you mean it's inconvenient when facts get in the way.

Tough. Deal with it. This ain't no "game".
Not facts. The arg. ad ignorantiam bit... which simply looking over readily available info proved fallacious.

Are you just not fluent in English? Because these posts are repetitively incoherent.
It figures that the grammar police would have dodgy reading comprehension.

Bernie Sanders said "serious problems" about Uber. Is that an endorsement or is his campaign budget?

Is that somehow "bashing" it?

Yes?

Yes?
No. But enough about Bernie. Let's talk about you:

Would you accept a ride from someone who's just done time for assault?

Forum List

Back