Bernie Sanders May Be Off DC Ballot After Democratic Party Filing

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I assume this will be corrected. But don't you find it interesting that Sanders was left off but Clinton was not? Yeah, yeah there was a complaint by someone about Sanders but right is right and they both missed the deadline. What I think is that someone realized that Sanders was off sooner then they thought.

Sanders May Be Off DC Ballot After Dem. Party Filing

The Sanders’ campaign, as well as Hillary Clinton's campaign, each submitted registration fees of $2,500 on time earlier this month in advance of the June 14 Democratic primary.

But D.C. Democrats did not email the candidates' registration information to the D.C. Board of Elections until a day after the registration deadline of March 16, News4's Tom Sherwood was first to report on Twitter.

A Democratic voter in D.C. filed a challenge against the Sanders' campaign's registration. No complaint was filed against Clinton's registration.

The rules are a bitch when they work against you. Next time make sure your staffers meet the deadline.

I assume this will be corrected. But don't you find it interesting that Sanders was left off but Clinton was not? Yeah, yeah there was a complaint by someone about Sanders but right is right and they both missed the deadline. What I think is that someone realized that Sanders was off sooner then they thought.

The Sanders’ campaign, as well as Hillary Clinton's campaign, each submitted registration fees of $2,500 on time earlier this month in advance of the June 14 Democratic primary.

But D.C. Democrats did not email the candidates' registration information to the D.C. Board of Elections until a day after the registration deadline of March 16, News4's Tom Sherwood was first to report on Twitter.

A Democratic voter in D.C. filed a challenge against the Sanders' campaign's registration. No complaint was filed against Clinton's registration.

From the beginning the deck has been stacked against Bernie Sanders, he appears to be more popular than Hillary, but this doesn't matter.

The way it is, Bernie could win most States, but Hillary has the Super Delegates ie. The Party people, so she's getting the nomination regardless.

It's pretty disgusting, it's certainly not very Democratic of the Democratic Party.

From the beginning the deck has been stacked against Bernie Sanders, he appears to be more popular than Hillary, but this doesn't matter.

The way it is, Bernie could win most States, but Hillary has the Super Delegates ie. The Party people, so she's getting the nomination regardless.

It's pretty disgusting, it's certainly not very Democratic of the Democratic Party.

It is the Democrat party's nomination they can do it however they wish. It is our duty not to like it and call them on it.

Forum List

Back