Bernie Sanders - One of the reasons Trump Won.

Trump should appoint Sanders as minister of employment or whatever it is called in the US.

Had the DNC been more supportive of Bernie Sanders he probably would have been elected president. The vote was more anti-Hillary than anything else.

The fucking hildabeast cannot secure her server... so the world over hacked her shit. Get the fuck over it she lost.

The fucking hildabeast cannot secure her server... so the world over hacked her shit. Get the fuck over it she lost.

I was never a Hillary supporter. I am in fact relieved that she lost. What do you think about Bernie's politically correct comment? And before you go off on me about Bernie, I didn't support him either.

I was never a Hillary supporter. I am in fact relieved that she lost. What do you think about Bernie's politically correct comment? And before you go off on me about Bernie, I didn't support him either.

It is refreshing, if he really believes it. Being Political correctness is the most cowardly act an US citizen can commit.

Yeah, what's getting lost in all of this post election rhetoric is that the people clearly said they were unhappy with DC. not only through Trump, but through Sanders. establishment candidates had their asses scorched this year, and not by the 'Roooooshins', but by pissed off voters.

All of this 'they're racists, rubes, blah, blah, blah' about Trump voters is drastically undercut when we step back and look at that bigger picture.

Of course people's seeming inability to do that is nothing new and why the machine in DC grinds on. perversely, the Washington business as usual people benefit from this uproar over trump, as it it has completely drowned out that message and stuck us right back into two camps firing at each other while those in DC laugh, and laugh, and laugh......

Trump should appoint Sanders as minister of employment or whatever it is called in the US.

Had the DNC been more supportive of Bernie Sanders he probably would have been elected president. The vote was more anti-Hillary than anything else.

Maybe. But I think it wasn´t that anti-Hillary. MSM did a "good" job praising here...

Hillary's unfavourable rating was above 50% in most polls.

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

political correctness was one factor of many

the establishment was also a factor

out of control government played a part

Last edited:

Maybe. But I think it wasn´t that anti-Hillary. MSM did a "good" job praising here...

Hillary's unfavourable rating was above 50% in most polls.

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

But the article says both are almost equally disliked in the then poll with Hillary "leading" only by one percent.

Forum List

Back