Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'

Cancer rates climb because of chemicals...many of which are not regulated. Research Dupont and west west virginia. Some nation's have alot less chemicals and alot less cancer. America is a high cancer nation.
Please list theses chemicals that aren't regulated.....

Well then heck drink a glass of glyphosate...it's perfectly safe. There really are people this ignorant. Look at the research on it that now exists. Why would you support the company versus good Americans?
Roundup is a very useful product, beneficial to mankind. Suing its maker into oblivion will only hurt millions of Americans who rely on it.

Ummm yes there is. Glyphosate is linked to chromosomal damage. Roundup is toxic. Sue em and Sue em big. I will cheer.
Dy-hydro oxide kills more people every year than Roudup. You want to sue people who produce that too?

It is good to see people suing the maker of roundup. Makes my heart sing.
That's pure fraud. There's no established connection between use of Roundup and any of the diseases it's accused of causing.
Actually there is proof Glyphosate the main ingredient in Roundup and various other names of the chemical causes tumors, etc.
Post it.
I have posted a lot of information on this through the years here on USMB. Here are a few for you including the most recent article easily searched on Lymphoma connection.

Exposure to chemical in Roundup increases risk for cancer, study finds

Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance

And we ingest the chemical....which is now shown to change chromosomal dna. Read the world health report not the redacted monsato report.

The Left love making up fake crimes to send people to the gulags. Part of their inner Stalin.

Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'
What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Wilful destruction of property?
Lying to the public?

Poisoning billions of people?

I'm sure they will find the proper one, but I'm not a lawyer.

You might want to take reading lessons Stupidus. New York tried going after Exxon for those reasons and got bitch slapped by the judge and the case was thrown out. Try it again and get the same result.

America is a nation of chemicals ...the truth. Not all are beneficial and when they make people sick lawsuits should be used. Pro lifer here. Pro all life.

Well then heck drink a glass of glyphosate...it's perfectly safe. There really are people this ignorant. Look at the research on it that now exists. Why would you support the company versus good Americans?
Roundup is a very useful product, beneficial to mankind. Suing its maker into oblivion will only hurt millions of Americans who rely on it.
What about the millions who are suffering bad health because of it?

It is good to see people suing the maker of roundup. Makes my heart sing.
That's pure fraud. There's no established connection between use of Roundup and any of the diseases it's accused of causing.
Actually there is proof Glyphosate the main ingredient in Roundup and various other names of the chemical causes tumors, etc.
Post it.
I have posted a lot of information on this through the years here on USMB. Here are a few for you including the most recent article easily searched on Lymphoma connection.

Exposure to chemical in Roundup increases risk for cancer, study finds

Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance
I can show studies that show heroin is a healthy drug.

What about the millions who are suffering bad health because of it?
No one is.

Forum List

Back