🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders Sells Out and Supports the War Bitch

Bernie Sanders is right: It’s time to support Hillary Clinton now

Feel the burn...as Bernie Sanders moral compass goes up in flames. Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton who voted for Iraq War for political purposes. Bernie supports the "War Bitch" who was the greatest sell out on the war vote in 2002.

It's interesting to see you trashing all the conservatives who supported the Iraq war,

if they support Trump.
Hillary voted for the war...you support her...sell out.

“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview
What does this have to do with Sanders being a sell out to his supporters?
Sanders is not judged by the likes of you. He is a progressive, and most of his followers, albeit not happily, will flock to HRC before Trump.

I wouldn't bet on that. We are all kids. A rag tag bunch of people that didn't have a clue. Extremists, even. Fuck 'em or more specifically.......fuck her.
I have always stuck by my guns. Supported Gary Hart...never liked Mondale. Supported Paul Simon never liked Dukakis. Supported Edwards...never liked Kerry. Supported Trump because he bucks the establishment.

I refuse to vote for her. I am not voting for Trump. As an aside, Kerry is hideous.
You take a stand. That is admirable.

RCP, Nate Silver, etc., all post that HRC is in control of both states and heading up. You at least are aware that Trump needs PA and VA (she is ten ahead there).

RCP, Nate Silver, etc., all post that HRC is in control of both states and heading up. You at least are aware that Trump needs PA and VA (she is ten ahead there).
RCP they are all toss-ups except Virginia where Wadhington DC Democrat government workers live.

Correction. When the Dems lose that shit is on your head. Not mine. You should have thought this through. I do not support outsourcing. I do not support H1B visa increases. I do not support drummed up shit for war. I do not support fracking. I do not support the destruction of public education. I do not support "regime change". I do not support neoliberal crap. I do not support the TPP. Are we clear?

And the Democrats made it perfectly clear they didn't need us.

Um... Republicans support all those things. They have for years. Trump is doing a great job playing on your racism,

Correction. When the Dems lose that shit is on your head. Not mine. You should have thought this through. I do not support outsourcing. I do not support H1B visa increases. I do not support drummed up shit for war. I do not support fracking. I do not support the destruction of public education. I do not support "regime change". I do not support neoliberal crap. I do not support the TPP. Are we clear?

Um... Republicans support all those things. They have for years. Trump is doing a great job playing on your racism,
There it is ladies and gentlemen...the race card, liberal speak for "I'm losing the discussion."

The Democrats support those things. What else do you have?

So do Republicans.... you are too dumb to realize it, though.

Do you dress yourself in the morning?

Therefore, it's ok for the Democrats because.....um.......Republicans? Did you think that through?

race_card_playing_cards_large1200968098479551a23de7a12137844854858e1a57a36f.jpg

RCP they are all toss-ups except Virginia where Wadhington DC Democrat government workers live.
No, they are not. Your junk zero scientific polls mean nothing. RCP and Nate Silver etc mean something.

He said he would support her if he lost. He did what he said he would do. A lot of Sanders supporters made sure he was aware they were unwilling to do the same.

He's sick of the establishment, but he said he'd support the ultimate establishment candidate. Well, that's as good an argument ... as ... nothing. You're sick, Joan Crawford ...

The Democrats had a knipshit and wanted him to verbally say he would do so. He did. We understood why he ran as a Democrat.

Yet ... he said he wasn't ...

He wasn't. In the end, as I already noted the Democrats have lost more than they gained. It isn't coming back any time soon.

In the end he sucked up to Hillary and endorsed her. What the fuck, Holmes, you on drugs?

In the end, the Democrats took advantage of a guy who gave his word and they played that for all it was worth. They knew he would do what he said he would do and then, with paid for trolls from Correct the Record from the Hillary club, hit the internet with a bunch of bullshit. They have used every thing under the sun to both use him and undermine him at the same time. They have used everything under the sun to browbeat the former Sander supporters into voting for Hillary. Everything. They knew Sanders would not sink to that level and they played on that for what it was worth. There would not be a response from Sanders. They isolated Sanders and then they tried to isolate and castigate the former supporters. You may not be aware because the odds are we aren't haunting the same places.

In the meantime, Sanders started Our Revolution. Eight people walked out over Jeff Weaver being appointed president of the group and this was both over his history and the legal structure of the group.

I have two choices. I can despise the man because he did not at least say Fuck You after the drop---in public-and tell the Hillary squad to screw themselves. If I do that, the I have to give the media, the DNC, Correct the Record, the fracking, the destruction of public education, bullshit war, the outsourcing, the H1B visas, neoliberal policies, plutocracy etc. a free pass. I can't do that. To me, it's misguided anger. Additionally, that misguided anger would serve the purpose to discount the policies he supported---and that's what it is really about. Never mind that the Hillary camp couldn't identify those policies unless it was a soundbite in a speech or from some commentary.

Feel the burn...as Bernie Sanders moral compass goes up in flames. Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton who voted for Iraq War for political purposes. Bernie supports the "War Bitch" who was the greatest sell out on the war vote in 2002.
Forgetting for the moment that this is old news, why does it matter to you that Bernie is supporting her?

There are similarities between the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign that seems to elude many of you Trump supporters. They were/are both running campaigns that were revolutionary, within counterrevolutionary parties. Trump's fate will ultimately be the same as that of Sanders, he will not beat the system.

Sanders understand that the "art of the possible" makes politics operate.

It's interesting to see you trashing all the conservatives who supported the Iraq war,

if they support Trump.
Hillary voted for the war...you support her...sell out.

I'm not voting her. You lie.

Did you support the Iraq War? Are you voting for Trump?

He's sick of the establishment, but he said he'd support the ultimate establishment candidate. Well, that's as good an argument ... as ... nothing. You're sick, Joan Crawford ...

The Democrats had a knipshit and wanted him to verbally say he would do so. He did. We understood why he ran as a Democrat.

Yet ... he said he wasn't ...

He wasn't. In the end, as I already noted the Democrats have lost more than they gained. It isn't coming back any time soon.

In the end he sucked up to Hillary and endorsed her. What the fuck, Holmes, you on drugs?

In the end, the Democrats took advantage of a guy who gave his word and they played that for all it was worth. They knew he would do what he said he would do and then, with paid for trolls from Correct the Record from the Hillary club, hit the internet with a bunch of bullshit. They have used every thing under the sun to both use him and undermine him at the same time. They have used everything under the sun to browbeat the former Sander supporters into voting for Hillary. Everything. They knew Sanders would not sink to that level and they played on that for what it was worth. There would not be a response from Sanders. They isolated Sanders and then they tried to isolate and castigate the former supporters. You may not be aware because the odds are we aren't haunting the same places.

In the meantime, Sanders started Our Revolution. Eight people walked out over Jeff Weaver being appointed president of the group and this was both over his history and the legal structure of the group.

I have two choices. I can despise the man because he did not at least say Fuck You after the drop---in public-and tell the Hillary squad to screw themselves. If I do that, the I have to give the media, the DNC, Correct the Record, the fracking, the destruction of public education, bullshit war, the outsourcing, the H1B visas, neoliberal policies, plutocracy etc. a free pass. I can't do that. To me, it's misguided anger. Additionally, that misguided anger would serve the purpose to discount the policies he supported---and that's what it is really about. Never mind that the Hillary camp couldn't identify those policies unless it was a soundbite in a speech or from some commentary.

He ran as the anti-establishment Democrat then endorsed the ultimate establishment candidate. There's no message in that except he lied. It was just his campaign schtick

Forgetting for the moment that this is old news, why does it matter to you that Bernie is supporting her?

There are similarities between the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign that seems to elude many of you Trump supporters. They were/are both running campaigns that were revolutionary, within counterrevolutionary parties. Trump's fate will ultimately be the same as that of Sanders, he will not beat the system.
You may be right. Can't be the media and Hillary at same time.

Forum List

Back