Bernie Sanders Supporters Brutally Beat Each Other Before Realizing They're All Bernie Supporters

Well, we've all got our special go to "news" outlets don't we. Reminds me of poor backwater inbred white rednecks who've been told the other havenots (i.e. minorities) are their enemies by the ruling class. And they still buy into that stuff.

• Banned
Well, we've all got our special go to "news" outlets don't we. Reminds me of poor backwater inbred white rednecks who've been told the other havenots (i.e. minorities) are their enemies by the ruling class. And they still buy into that stuff.
Minorities will always be the enemy!

Not always the minority, but "THEM" vs. "US"

As long as you divide people into demonized groups for or against,
then we will not see equal justice under law that protects all people equally as we proclaim.
We are defeating our own purpose whenever we resort to "divide and conquer", until
we learn the advantage of unifying ways that don't depend on tribal wars and pecking order bullying, where collaboration and inclusion is more productive and sustainable.

Ha! I'm sure they will, didn't expect you to start thinking anytime soon.

Forum List

Back