Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

It would not do anything to reduce the huge deductibles or the cost of prescriptions. Why the hell would anyone want the government to control their healthcare?

Those that support this live in a fantasy world where the government is a loving father figure. They are ignorant of world history and most are lazy on top of being misinformed.

The vast majority of first world countries have universal health care.

If you are still unaware of this do not preach to others about world history.

I am very aware of this. I am also aware that we have the best(most advanced) health care in the world.
If you can afford it.

Yeah, otherwise you get no healthcare...oh wait, that isn't true at all. Illegals come here to get free healthcare. Any guy under the bridge can walk into the same hospital those of us are paying for and get free healthcare. We have Medicaid. Sign up. We have Medicare for those old enough. For younger and/healthier folks, they can choose catastrophic healthcare insurance with very reasonable premiums. Obamacare got rid of those because they knew that would be the choice of many. Changes can be made, but UHC is the WRONG solution.
Illegals do not get free healthcare.

You assfucks need to make up your minds, either bitch that there are no catastrophic policies or bitch about high deductible plans.

They are basically the same.

No it's not. Not if you don't ask.

Trust me, I seen what the housing bubble did to my suburb. I know what kind of people got those loans. For them, it was a free pass out of the projects or ghetto. They didn't know what was up because they didn't care. All they knew is sign these papers, and you get a house in the suburbs.

They were irresponsible people from the get go. They didn't care about their credit because they either never had credit before, or it was terrible. They had nothing to protect. O% down, and so what if the bank comes back in a couple of years to take your house away? You only end up right back where you started. It was a paid vacation from the ghetto for a couple years.

They didn't pay on their house because they never had any intention of doing so.

Many of the people in these neighborhoods could have stayed in and paid for these homes but the same banks that misled them refused to refinance.

Now those homes sit boarded up. Does that really make sense?

Absolutely not. That's why you should never cater to these people. If government stayed out of it, and left banks to make their own lending rules, those people would have never had the opportunity to buy a home in the first place. Yes, they would have continued to cry and charge racism, but in the end, it would have served them better.

The government got involved by trying to lure those people to buy houses for political advantage. What they really ended up doing is screwing those people.

Minorities' Home Ownership Booms Under Clinton but Still Lags Whites'

The banks were indeed also culpable for what went on. See, I don't try and hide the government's involvement here unlike you and others do with the banks.

So how did we address the mess? We kicked people out of their houses, sometimes illegally, sometimes people who could have stayed but then gave banks billions.

The only way the banks would be wrong is if they lied to the customer. In other words, the person getting the loan ask questions like what if the interest rate goes up 1%? Is the conversion from an ARM to a fixed rate mortgage guaranteed in a year? Now if they lied to the customer, then they should assume some responsibility.

It's funny. You condemn the greed when it comes to your insulin but when you see the greed supporting your politics you defend it.

There is a name for that.

And what did I do about that? I investigated the problem and came up with a solution.

It's not defending anybody when you try to blame shift. You initiated buying a home, you signed the paperwork, you have the internet in which to investigate the situation. You even had the ability to hire people for things you didn't understand. But it's the banks fault you didn't take any precautions?

Put your healthcare in the hands of government bueracrats that don't give a shit about you, whose bosses are corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups. It will also cause your taxes to sky rocket. What could possible go wrong?

Another ignorant fucking Trumpette.

The government is the payer,. YOU choose where to get your care from PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institutions.
Lol
You actually Believe that? you stupid motherfucker...

Screen-Shot-2017-05-29-at-09.48.27.png
~S~
And Hitler took the money from the Jews and murdered them. Instant government wealth is great!

But your meme is a lie, they did no such thing. In the 90’s Iceland began an economic reform to move towards a free market.

BTW $103 for 2 at a regular restaurant, $9.50 for a bottle of beer, pound of hamburger $12,

Which Democrat is calling for reducing the deficit?
I’ll wait.
All of them. When they talk abut rolling back Trump's gift to the wealthy and well off corporations.

Why are you supporting a President who is skyrocketing the deficit
Lie.
Every Democrat wants to increase the deficit, some up to 4X of what it is now.

Todays budget was created by Pelosi and the squad. How’s that going?

So since you’re so concerned about the deficit, why do you support Democrats?

Lying fuck.

Today's budget? What budget are we under now?

If you want to see today's budget, you best be calling Moscow Mitch & ask him why he did not pass what the House passed,

'I love it when you ignorant fucks make these posts that highlight just how uninformed you are.

Clinton balanced the budget.

Bush took that to the worst recession in 80 years. An economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 k=obs a month & trillion plus deficits

Obama brough us back by slashing deficits.

Trump tells you he will quickly end deficits & end debt. You are so fucking stupid you believe hgm & he has skyrocketed the deficit.
Honestly, what color is the sky on your planet?
Cloudy right now. What planet do you live where there are no statistics kept.

I know you live under a brown sky up there in Trump's ass.

If you think what I posted is wrong prove it or shut the fuck up, Trump Boy
Link or lie.

I’ll wait here for your stats link.

Those that support this live in a fantasy world where the government is a loving father figure. They are ignorant of world history and most are lazy on top of being misinformed.

I am very aware of this. I am also aware that we have the best(most advanced) health care in the world.
If you can afford it.

Yeah, otherwise you get no healthcare...oh wait, that isn't true at all. Illegals come here to get free healthcare. Any guy under the bridge can walk into the same hospital those of us are paying for and get free healthcare. We have Medicaid. Sign up. We have Medicare for those old enough. For younger and/healthier folks, they can choose catastrophic healthcare insurance with very reasonable premiums. Obamacare got rid of those because they knew that would be the choice of many. Changes can be made, but UHC is the WRONG solution.
Illegals do not get free healthcare.

You assfucks need to make up your minds, either bitch that there are no catastrophic policies or bitch about high deductible plans.

They are basically the same.
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Borrows knew they would be in trouble when the balloon payments came. Lenders told them they could just remortgage at that time but when that time rolled around, home values had decreased.
Well we don’t agree on much Dave...but yes...the idiots that took out the loans are to blame and Clinton administration took out the safeguards on the insurance on the loans.

Those who took out the loans bear some blame as do the bankers. They are suppose to be the experts you go to for advice. The bankers did what was best for them, not their client.
Banking industry is NOT there to advise you. They are there to fuck you dry.

That isn't the way it should be.
But it’s the way it is and always has been going back to the DeMedici’s and Renaissance Europe.

Flag on the play... 15 yards for playing the old House of Medici card.:nono:

"What I have dreamed in one hour is worth more than what you have done in four." -- Lorenzo de' Medici

Not all were irresponsible. Many would have made it if their loans had simply been refinanced to the lower fixed rates.

They had the ability to do that in most cases. If the bank wouldn't allow it, there were other banks to choose from. You don't need to keep your loan with the bank you originally opened the loan with. I would be willing to bet that most had the ability to do that, but didn't pay attention and just lived life day by day.

I bought my first house in 1986. Working two minimum wage jobs and had zero down. My ex still lives in that house.

I don't believe that for a minute. Nobody gave 0% down loans until the housing bubble.

What do families making $29K pay in taxes now?

More Republican bullshit in action.

What do families making $29k a year pay in premiums, co-pays, coinsurance & deductibles today?

A family of four with a wage earner working full time might get 75% of his premiums covered by his employer. Say that policy cost $1200 a month, $2,000 deductible, with office visits , precriptions, etc typical.

That family will pay $3600.00 a year its share of the premiums, could be $1000 in deductables and 400 hundred in copays. That is $5000. As as any tax increase is less that $5K, they are ahead with medicare for all.

In reality their tax increase would be far less.

This is what you lying assfucks don't get.

Plus, no more sweating out this time of year to see what kind of policy you will get next year, no more worrying what the new premium cost will be, worrying if your doctor is in the network.

The idea you Trumpettes keep whiling is proof you are dumber than shit & just bitching because it is a Democrat idea.

You'd rather pay more out of pocket & fight with the insurance companies

But het, you voted for Trump & I guess that makes you that fucking stupid.
We know Dave. You love the government. Too many people like you is the problem.

Sometimes the government is the answer because you can;t trust corporate America to do the right thing.

Medicare is more efficient that private insurance.

Sure they are.

$60 Billion Medicare Funds Improperly Paid, Report Finds
Medical Insurance fraud extends to private insurers also.

Do you have proof the Medicare is hit harder than private insurers?

It would not do anything to reduce the huge deductibles or the cost of prescriptions. Why the hell would anyone want the government to control their healthcare?

If you can afford it.

So you are arguing you are paying for it anyway. With that being the case why would you object to a program that got more to pay into it?

There is nothing corrupt about selling a product. If you want to sell me your used car, and I just trust that it's never been in an accident or had major problems, is that your fault or mine? It's mine. What I should do is figure out how to get a car fax, and take it to a mechanic to look it over and tell me what's up with it.

If you don't reveal things you know about the car that you know is a problem, that is not OK.

Trust me, I seen what the housing bubble did to my suburb. I know what kind of people got those loans. For them, it was a free pass out of the projects or ghetto. They didn't know what was up because they didn't care. All they knew is sign these papers, and you get a house in the suburbs.

They were irresponsible people from the get go. They didn't care about their credit because they either never had credit before, or it was terrible. They had nothing to protect. O% down, and so what if the bank comes back in a couple of years to take your house away? You only end up right back where you started. It was a paid vacation from the ghetto for a couple years.

They didn't pay on their house because they never had any intention of doing so.

Many of the people in these neighborhoods could have stayed in and paid for these homes but the same banks that misled them refused to refinance.

Absolutely not. That's why you should never cater to these people. If government stayed out of it, and left banks to make their own lending rules, those people would have never had the opportunity to buy a home in the first place. Yes, they would have continued to cry and charge racism, but in the end, it would have served them better.

The government got involved by trying to lure those people to buy houses for political advantage. What they really ended up doing is screwing those people.

The banks were indeed also culpable for what went on. See, I don't try and hide the government's involvement here unlike you and others do with the banks.

So how did we address the mess? We kicked people out of their houses, sometimes illegally, sometimes people who could have stayed but then gave banks billions.
The loans were mostly paid back.

What do families making $29k a year pay in premiums, co-pays, coinsurance & deductibles today?

A family of four with a wage earner working full time might get 75% of his premiums covered by his employer. Say that policy cost $1200 a month, $2,000 deductible, with office visits , precriptions, etc typical.

That family will pay $3600.00 a year its share of the premiums, could be $1000 in deductables and 400 hundred in copays. That is $5000. As as any tax increase is less that $5K, they are ahead with medicare for all.

Plus, no more sweating out this time of year to see what kind of policy you will get next year, no more worrying what the new premium cost will be, worrying if your doctor is in the network.

The idea you Trumpettes keep whiling is proof you are dumber than shit & just bitching because it is a Democrat idea.

Sometimes the government is the answer because you can;t trust corporate America to do the right thing.

Sure they are.

Private insurance companies have their own fraud departments. They investigate many of the claims and payouts. Government doesn't do that because it's not their money. They really don't care. In fact, after I left the medical line of work, Medicare hired Prudential insurance to handle a portion of their claims.

Borrows knew they would be in trouble when the balloon payments came. Lenders told them they could just remortgage at that time but when that time rolled around, home values had decreased.
Well we don’t agree on much Dave...but yes...the idiots that took out the loans are to blame and Clinton administration took out the safeguards on the insurance on the loans.

Those who took out the loans bear some blame as do the bankers. They are suppose to be the experts you go to for advice. The bankers did what was best for them, not their client.
Banking industry is NOT there to advise you. They are there to fuck you dry.

That isn't the way it should be.
But it’s the way it is and always has been going back to the DeMedici’s and Renaissance Europe.

We would still be pushing flat objects around if we always said "well, this is how we have always done it".

The only way the banks would be wrong is if they lied to the customer. In other words, the person getting the loan ask questions like what if the interest rate goes up 1%? Is the conversion from an ARM to a fixed rate mortgage guaranteed in a year? Now if they lied to the customer, then they should assume some responsibility.

It's funny. You condemn the greed when it comes to your insulin but when you see the greed supporting your politics you defend it.

There is a name for that.

And what did I do about that? I investigated the problem and came up with a solution.

You still condemned the greed. Homeowners got no second chance like you did.

It's not defending anybody when you try to blame shift. You initiated buying a home, you signed the paperwork, you have the internet in which to investigate the situation. You even had the ability to hire people for things you didn't understand. But it's the banks fault you didn't take any precautions?

No, we have already covered that many did not have the ability to hire a lawyer. It's also a sad statement that one should have to hire a lawyer to protect themselves from bankers. Bankers that only exist today because of taxpayers.

Sure they are.

It is quite simple. When something is perceived to be "free" people will use it a lot more. As to your question. The doctors ran test after test and prescribed drug after drug much more than as if he had to pay for it. I might add he also had very good health insurance from his job even after retiring.

Not all were irresponsible. Many would have made it if their loans had simply been refinanced to the lower fixed rates.

They had the ability to do that in most cases. If the bank wouldn't allow it, there were other banks to choose from. You don't need to keep your loan with the bank you originally opened the loan with. I would be willing to bet that most had the ability to do that, but didn't pay attention and just lived life day by day.

No they did not. They were now upside down on their loans and no bank would touch them. Never mind that these same taxpayers had to bail the banks out.

The Plain Dealer did quite a few articles on this.

Ion't believe that for a minute. Nobody gave 0% down loans until the housing bubble.

FMHA. December 1985. Two minimum wage jobs and zero down. My payments were $268 a month.

47 Hickory St, Parkersburg, WV 26104 - realtor.com®

In 2008 Democrats said they fixed healthcare.

How’d that work out here 11 years later?

Put your healthcare in the hands of government bueracrats that don't give a shit about you, whose bosses are corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups. It will also cause your taxes to sky rocket. What could possible go wrong?

Another ignorant fucking Trumpette.

The government is the payer,. YOU choose where to get your care from PRIVATE doctors in PRIVATE institutions.
Still making the doctors employees of the state. In other words slaves. You want to enslave an entire profession so you can get something for free.

You still condemned the greed. Homeowners got no second chance like you did.

No, greed is not what they did. What they did was shifty business practices. As I stated, I contacted the producers of the product and asked why it was so expensive. They didn't give me an honest answer. They gave me blah, blah, blah about how prices were going up to produce their product and they simply passed on the cost to customers. Nowhere did they tell me prices were increasing because they were giving a huge discount to Walmart. That's dishonesty.

No, we have already covered that many did not have the ability to hire a lawyer. It's also a sad statement that one should have to hire a lawyer to protect themselves from bankers. Bankers that only exist today because of taxpayers.

Anytime you sign legal documents you don't really understand, yes, you hire a lawyer. Even a beginning lawyer would probably charge you only $200 or $300 at most to give you the answers you were looking for. If you're buying a house and don't have a couple hundred bucks extra on hand, you had no business buying a house in the first place. You knew you were not financially prepared for such a purchase.

If you don't reveal things you know about the car that you know is a problem, that is not OK.

The loans were mostly paid back.

The banks? At least we are no longer claiming they were all paid back.

They were paid back in part with other government programs that were never paid back. (HARP)

Forum List

Back