Bernie says Kamala is a fraud

Only Idiocracy would start a thread by saying his title is a lie. Nice job buddy!
Oh good, then let's play a game.

Person wants stuff at their core.

Changes their core's tune, because they're opportunistic. Sanity dictates it's not reflective of their core agenda, and even Bernie agrees.

Must represent a.....pick one: (Scam, Fraud, Deceit, Hoax, Extortion)

Host Kristen Welker: "She has previously supported Medicare for All, now she does not. She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?"

Sanders: "No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she is trying to be pragmatic and do what she thinks is right in order to win the election."

You have to give the seasoned senator kudos for saying it like it is, especially because Harris has yet to describe her own campaign with such clarity.

I think they call it pandering.

Oh good, then let's play a game.

Person wants stuff at their core.

Changes their core's tune, because they're opportunistic. Sanity dictates it's not reflective of their core agenda, and even Bernie agrees.

Must represent a.....pick one: (Scam, Fraud, Deceit, Hoax, Extortion)
Trump flip flops:
  • Abortion - multiple positions
  • Gun control - Post Parkland promises then backtracked
  • Vaccines - Against them, then for them, then against them
  • Marijuana - Against it, now for it
  • Social Security cuts - many times said it had to be cut but then promises not to cut it around election time
  • Healthcare/ACA - Claimed he 'saved' it as president and improved it, tried to end it
  • H-1B Visas - Against them, then for them, then against them
  • Transgender rights - for equal rights over the NC bathroom bill the reversed once running for office
  • People - The best people flipped to losers from when he hired to when he fired them
  • Tik Tok - should be banned then met with shareholder and decided it shouldnt be banned.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back