Bernie Sells out Against Wife's Wishes

Sorry, but I'm not buying into those distorted/doctored/fake emails from Putin and Assange. I'm not that gullible - or that desperate. Even if true, there is no way Bernie wants Trump in the White House - plus Hillary is pushing some of Bernie's proposed policies. Sounds like Bernie may be much smarter than his wife.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.
You're not gullible or desperate at all, you've been fucking brainwashed by the MSM. WikiLeaks has a 10 year perfect record. I challenge you to find ONE thing in 10 years that they put out that was doctored and/or altered. Let me save you the time...you won't find anything because their record is perfect.

Why else would our government make Ecuador shut down Julians internet if it were all false? Lakhota our "elected" officials are fucking corrupt to the core. It's just not a Democrat problem, the Republicans have their own cache of corruption it just hasn't been exposed.....yet.

Quit defending these low-life corruptocrats and join the side of every day American's

Join the side of everyday Americans - and vote for Trump or Johnson? No fucking thanks!!!!!
No Lakhota. Forget about voting for a moment. We're talking about DC corruption here. Remember it's just not the Democrats who are engaging in the corruption the Republicans are just as guilty (they just haven't gotten caught red handed....yet). Every American should be outraged at this shit WikiLeaks is exposing and sadly if it were about the Republicans there would be the same defending of their corruption from the right <<<THIS needs to stop. We (all Americans) MUST stand up and rise against the systemic corruption that pervades DC. This isn't just about Clinton Lakhota, this is about the entire political machine. It's corrupt to its very core.

I'm not saying to vote for Trump or anyone else I'm saying stand up and take a stand with the rest of America to stop this BS and corruption. This type of shit will destroy our great country, don't you see that? This is not about left vs right or my 'guy' is better than your 'guy', this is about US as a nation coming TOGETHER and demanding an end to this corruption. WikiLeaks is providing all of us valuable insight into the absolute corruptness of our government.

Left, right, middle, up or down...lets all come together for the common good of every day Americans who do not wish to see the corrupt DC machine continuing to extort this country and its people. We need to do this together. There's more of us than them.

Okay, so how exactly do you propose we "come together"...?
Step 1. Instead of defending, disavowing

Okay, disavow - for what?

You're not gullible or desperate at all, you've been fucking brainwashed by the MSM. WikiLeaks has a 10 year perfect record. I challenge you to find ONE thing in 10 years that they put out that was doctored and/or altered. Let me save you the time...you won't find anything because their record is perfect.

Why else would our government make Ecuador shut down Julians internet if it were all false? Lakhota our "elected" officials are fucking corrupt to the core. It's just not a Democrat problem, the Republicans have their own cache of corruption it just hasn't been exposed.....yet.

Quit defending these low-life corruptocrats and join the side of every day American's

Join the side of everyday Americans - and vote for Trump or Johnson? No fucking thanks!!!!!
No Lakhota. Forget about voting for a moment. We're talking about DC corruption here. Remember it's just not the Democrats who are engaging in the corruption the Republicans are just as guilty (they just haven't gotten caught red handed....yet). Every American should be outraged at this shit WikiLeaks is exposing and sadly if it were about the Republicans there would be the same defending of their corruption from the right <<<THIS needs to stop. We (all Americans) MUST stand up and rise against the systemic corruption that pervades DC. This isn't just about Clinton Lakhota, this is about the entire political machine. It's corrupt to its very core.

I'm not saying to vote for Trump or anyone else I'm saying stand up and take a stand with the rest of America to stop this BS and corruption. This type of shit will destroy our great country, don't you see that? This is not about left vs right or my 'guy' is better than your 'guy', this is about US as a nation coming TOGETHER and demanding an end to this corruption. WikiLeaks is providing all of us valuable insight into the absolute corruptness of our government.

Left, right, middle, up or down...lets all come together for the common good of every day Americans who do not wish to see the corrupt DC machine continuing to extort this country and its people. We need to do this together. There's more of us than them.

Okay, so how exactly do you propose we "come together"...?
Step 1. Instead of defending, disavowing

Okay, disavow - for what?
Oh for fucks sake

Forum List

Back