Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

Repeating an unsupported assertion isn't supporting it, Holmes

You show me a country with no unions and a strong middle class. Till then I am right.

Stop making up shit you can't back up

Yes I can. There is no country with a strong middle class and no unions.

You don't mean what backing your argument up means, Holmes

Ok well name a country with a strong middle class and no unions.
You don't know what baking up your argument means, Holmes

I have a question though. Once Wal Mart decides to give in and pay the wages they want and fire their current employees who can no longer get any job beause they arne't worth what they have to be worth for you to allow them to get a job ...

... who did you help?

ANOTHER post entirely off topic.

Yes, you are still off topic. Were you expecting applause?

I don't expect applause by noting that you are steadfastly off topic.

And, I don't expect any shred of honesty from you, so I didn't expect your to confess, either.

But I DID expect your to remain off topic.

I was, naturally, right yet again.

Fuck sake, ya twit. I even offer you BAIT to get you to say something on topic and you won't go there.

:lmao:

images

What type of a fucked up individual like BS can hate the Waltons?

You show me a country with no unions and a strong middle class. Till then I am right.

I have a question though. Once Wal Mart decides to give in and pay the wages they want and fire their current employees who can no longer get any job beause they arne't worth what they have to be worth for you to allow them to get a job ...

... who did you help?

They just gave increases, I don't recall there being mass firings.

images

What type of a fucked up individual like BS can hate the Waltons?

:lol: It's amazing that no one came up with this earlier. However:

The Bill and Melinda gates Foundation owns more wealth than the bottom, er, idk, 20%?!

Kill the Kulaks!!

Bad example. There's a discussion of the Gates Foundation here: Then Why Don't You Start - | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

that you might find interesting.

I'm sure devotees of the Waltons can produce a similar record of their contributions to something other than their own offshore accounts.

Bernie is old news. Bernie is over. Bernie lost the election when he gave up Hillary's emails for one minute of applause.

Um...I was disputing a claim you stupidly threw out that you can't back up. Seriously, what is wrong with you? You can stupidly throw out claims you can't back up, but God damn it, no one better question your stupidly thrown out claim you can't back up without being able to back it up.

Pull your dress down, your twat is showing

So like I said, no country has had a strong middle class without unions. Between that and our stagnant wages it is confirmed. We need unions for a strong middle class. The claims we don't have been proven false by stagnant wages. Stop ignoring history.

Really? Then why did you stupidly throw out a claim you can't back up?

I just did.

Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Korea.

Furthermore, you've committed the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. All dogs have fleas. That doesn't mean fleas are good for the dog.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
YOur rhetoric is so stale.

This is a classless nation.

I suspect that although your rhetoric is stuck on whatever claptrap you got from our under-performing public education system, what you actually MEAN to say (but don't have the ability to grasp) is that there is a distribution in society of income and wealth levels.

One should avoid using politically incorrect and nonsensical constructs as "class."

You have an example of a country with a strong middle class and no unions? Repubs have said unions aren't needed and wages would go up. Well with a decline in unions wages are stagnant. How long till you admit being wrong?

You are arguing different things.

First of all, I'm not a Republican. I used to be. Of course, prior to that I was a fuzzy headed liberal Democrat (like you). But when I realized that the GOP is a rather pale, milder and less effectual version of the liberal Democrat Parody, I dumped the GOP and registered AS a Conservative.

Secondly, as for unions, I recognize some value in them. However, I also see in them, a lot these days, a self-destructive quality. They are willing to disrupt work places and make demands beyond rational pay and benefit (and job-related safety) issues in such irrational ways that they threaten to kill off the very corporate entities that provide their members the jobs in the first place. Fuckin' idiots should (as a first order of business) keep the adage about not killing the golden goose in mind.

Wages tend to get stagnant periodically. I know you libs hate the economics lessons needed to even begin to fathom the cyclical nature of business, but your lack of willingness to educate yourselves is not a good excuse for your sloppy thinking.

When will YOU admit that you have been totally duped by modern American "liberalism," the sophistry that passes for a political philosophy?

I'm an independent. You are the one duped. You claim to want small government, then support Walmart collecting corporate welfare. If you want small government the only answer is employers provide for employees. Otherwise the government will as we have seen.

You're an idiot, you don't know what small government means. You think government dictating wages rather than companies paying market rates and preventing people from working is "small government." You are once again full of shit.

Speaking of your being full of shit, "I'm an independent,"

:lmao:

It might be you who doesn't know. You think we can get there with lots of corporate welfare it seems.

It only seems that way to a stupid bitch. You know, you. I oppose all welfare on a government level. Let free markets rule

why is Obama supporting ISIS by trying to overthrow the Syrian government?

There must be at least three threads about that. Unless you're suggesting Walmart is supplying ISIS with weapons, why are you posting this here?

So like I said, no country has had a strong middle class without unions. Between that and our stagnant wages it is confirmed. We need unions for a strong middle class. The claims we don't have been proven false by stagnant wages. Stop ignoring history.

Really? Then why did you stupidly throw out a claim you can't back up?

I just did.

Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Korea.

Furthermore, you've committed the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. All dogs have fleas. That doesn't mean fleas are good for the dog.

Hong Kong has unions. Not sure I should waste time discrediting all your examples.

Hong Kong: Workers Strike in Support of Student Democracy Movement

... who did you help?

what are you talking about? we are discussing what hasn't happened yet. can you read? Is there a tuna fish in your gazpacho?

There must be at least three threads about that. Unless you're suggesting Walmart is supplying ISIS with weapons, why are you posting this here?

It's complicated, it was written to demonstrate a point. But you have to know astrophysics, theoretical climatology and complex algebra to grasp it.

Just kidding, you just have to not be an idiot, and you failed...

... who did you help?

what are you talking about? we are discussing what hasn't happened yet. can you read? Is there a tuna fish in your gazpacho?

They recently increased pay. Your claim didn't happen. I see no reason to believe it would with another increase.

... who did you help?

They recently increased pay. Your claim didn't happen. I see no reason to believe it would with another increase.

Or 12 more increases? If any increase worked, then it's no big thang, increase it as much as you want over and over. Do you still live in your village, or is your village missing it's idiot?

BTW, how much did they actually increase pay by? Do you even know? Actually means from what the people who got it were actually making, it doesn't mean from the theoretical minimum

... who did you help?

Or 12 more increases? If any increase worked, then it's no big thang, increase it as much as you want over and over. Do you still live in your village, or is your village missing it's idiot?

BTW, how much did they actually increase pay by? Do you even know? Actually means from what the people who got it were actually making, it doesn't mean from the theoretical minimum

You didn't even know they did, yet you make such silly claims. It is clear who the village idiot is.

#ObamaSwitched Sides

Forum List

Back