Bernie Wants to Toss People in Prison for Not Violating the Law

Very few of us would. Not like the cities have any horses, feed or many people that know how to use them.
Guess they'd be riding bicycles and skateboards.
Both need oil to keep the wheels from rusting. Anyone know where to get some pig fat in Chicago?

Actually, the best bicycle lubricants for chains and the like are paraffin based. Why? Because they don't attract dirt and are waterproof.

Even if they did, the next thing the left would be complaining about is all the horse crap on the streets. Then on the other hand, they don't seem to do much about all the human crap in SF. Instead, they pass out maps to get around it.
Do they actually do that ? Sunk THAT low ?

It's rare to get hurricanes up there, and I don't wish bad on anybody. But I would laugh like all hell if they got one this year.

It really doesn't matter though. We only have 11 years of survival on this planet anyway. So live it up Hussein!!!
He was referring to the global warming idea that ice caps melting will cause sea levels to rise, thereby flooding coastal homes and towns. Yup, Looks like Obama doesn't believe in it, one bit. Good observation.

I think sometimes people forget, or just frankly don't know, the thousands of products that we own, use, interact with, and see everyday that are made from fossil fuels such as petroleum. The gas in our cars and tractors and planes and power plants and other big visible machines are the things most associated with fossil fuels to most people but just simply go to a grocery store and down every aisle are hundreds upon hundreds, thousands really, of products that are made from fossil fuels. As dirty as they are we can't just simply pretend that our country can just stop using fossil fuels overnight or even over one presidential term. It will take a lot of time, effort, money, alternatives, will power, thought, sacrifices, and calm in order to convert completely away from fossil fuels. It's worth the effort, but we really also need to be realistic about the process in my opinion.
Every time some leftwing idiot buys some bottled water on the way to protest againts big oil, he's consuming fossil fuels.

Many of the products made from fossil fuels are created out of a sense of convenience and could easily be replaced by alternatives, however, I'm not optimistic that too many people would be willing to sacrifice some convenience for a better planet unfortunately.
Then get off your plastics phone and computer, recycle them, and post here via snail mail.

Delivered by fossil fuel vehicles of course.

I'm not advocating for a total dismissal of fossil fuels. I'm just simply saying that many of the products we buy are purely for convenience and could be replaced with other items that last longer and are more Earth friendly in the long run. Much of the plastic packaging for products for example is for single use.

That plastic packaging is made from would be waste products of the refining process. The material still would have to be disposed of in some other way, even if you stopped using it!

I think sometimes people forget, or just frankly don't know, the thousands of products that we own, use, interact with, and see everyday that are made from fossil fuels such as petroleum. The gas in our cars and tractors and planes and power plants and other big visible machines are the things most associated with fossil fuels to most people but just simply go to a grocery store and down every aisle are hundreds upon hundreds, thousands really, of products that are made from fossil fuels. As dirty as they are we can't just simply pretend that our country can just stop using fossil fuels overnight or even over one presidential term. It will take a lot of time, effort, money, alternatives, will power, thought, sacrifices, and calm in order to convert completely away from fossil fuels. It's worth the effort, but we really also need to be realistic about the process in my opinion.
Every time some leftwing idiot buys some bottled water on the way to protest againts big oil, he's consuming fossil fuels.

Many of the products made from fossil fuels are created out of a sense of convenience and could easily be replaced by alternatives, however, I'm not optimistic that too many people would be willing to sacrifice some convenience for a better planet unfortunately.
Then get off your plastics phone and computer, recycle them, and post here via snail mail.

I'm not advocating for a total dismissal of fossil fuels. I'm just simply saying that many of the products we buy are purely for convenience and could be replaced with other items that last longer and are more Earth friendly in the long run. Much of the plastic packaging for products for example is for single use.

That plastic packaging is made from would be waste products of the refining process. The material still would have to be disposed of in some other way, even if you stopped using it!

The basic point is that the usage of it mostly unnecessary in that there are alternatives available as well and most of the plastic packaging that we see in stores and such is out of convenience for us and ease of production for the producer. I could also make an argument that the companies producing the waste product could improve their processes.

Even if they did, the next thing the left would be complaining about is all the horse crap on the streets. Then on the other hand, they don't seem to do much about all the human crap in SF. Instead, they pass out maps to get around it.

I know it sounds like I'm making a joke, but unfortunately I'm not.

San Francisco human feces map shows waste blanketing the California city

They also have a map application for your phone.

Bernie validates he wants to throw people in prison for any and every political agenda he is opposed on. Abortion, environment, economy, etc etc.

Pure 100% unadulterated Fascism.

Yep. Silicon Valley’s contribution to humanity: Apps to walk around the human crap.

50 years ago we replaced paper bags with plastic to save the trees. Now we replace plastic bags with canvas to save what nobody knows. And now we are all washing our canvas bags using limited fresh water putting soap into the environment and using fossil fuels to wash and dry them.

Environazis are insane.

Yep. Silicon Valley’s contribution to humanity: Apps to walk around the human crap.

Correct. I believe they call it the Crap Map App. :auiqs.jpg:

50 years ago we replaced paper bags with plastic to save the trees. Now we replace plastic bags with canvas to save what nobody knows. And now we are all washing our canvas bags using limited fresh water putting soap into the environment and using fossil fuels to wash and dry them.

Environazis are insane.

Our county Council just made plastic bags illegal for stores to provide for your purchased products. The state is fighting that and even willing to make a law that prohibits them from doing that. Of course the ban will not happing immediately, it's going to begin at the beginning of next year; you know, two months after the election.

Instead, they should provide places for people to go to the bathroom. How could they be so stupid ?

It's something I've always wondered about. Even construction sites have port-a-potties for their workers. A city with their money can't cough up a few bucks a month to rent those things?

Forum List

Back