"Best Job in America"...

Why data scientist is the 'best job in America' for 2019

Of the 50 jobs on this year’s list, tech jobs constitute 19 of them, with the role of Data Scientist taking the top spot for the fourth year in a row, followed closely by Product Manager (#5), Devops Engineer (#6), Data Engineer (#8) and Software Engineer (#10).

Interesting list, but seems to be spot on.
Eye of the beholder. Data crunching is fun for the first 5 minutes. Product managers are just punching bags for customers.

Personally, I vote for professional wine and/or restaurant taster. Or nature photographer.

Of the 50 jobs on this year’s list, tech jobs constitute 19 of them, with the role of Data Scientist taking the top spot for the fourth year in a row, followed closely by Product Manager (#5), Devops Engineer (#6), Data Engineer (#8) and Software Engineer (#10).

Eye of the beholder. Data crunching is fun for the first 5 minutes. Product managers are just punching bags for customers.

Personally, I vote for professional wine and/or restaurant taster. Or nature photographer.

I am a data cruncher and have been for going on 6 years and still love it. But my son thinks it is the most boring thing in the world! Each to their own I suppose.

My Master's program was initially Organizational Informatics, but at the time just about nobody knew what Informatics was. At career fairs it was a good ice breaker to explain it to people but sucked on a resume. So, while in the program they changed the name to Applied Analytics and gave us the choice of which name to have on our diploma.

I always liked the term "data scientist" and wanted it on my Business cards but my boss did not go for it! :21::21:

/----/ Best job in America?
Cow pie inspector.
upload_2019-1-24_9-53-57.png

Cow pie inspector.
View attachment 241819
Large animal vet is better.
F70C198A-056A-4BE9-A959-703183C30111.jpeg

Cow pie inspector.
View attachment 241819
Large animal vet is better.
View attachment 241820
/----/
USMB Moderator
upload_2019-1-24_9-53-57-png.241819

No best job member of Congress great pay and benefits the only employees I know of who can give themselves a raise and they can stay in the job for decades despite not doing shit.

No best job member of Congress great pay and benefits the only employees I know of who can give themselves a raise and they can stay in the job for decades despite not doing shit.
They can also do shit that on a regular job would get you fired and or prosecuted.

Forum List

Back