Best jokes this campaign season

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Trump's foreign wives in the frame as Romney quips: 'There really are jobs Americans won't do.'

Who would have thought Mitten could make a funny.

Post yours.

CLINTON: Well, I have to tell you I have tried in every way I know how literally from my years as a young lawyer all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people.

Har-de-har-har.

Knee slappin material there....

Trump's foreign wives in the frame as Romney quips: 'There really are jobs Americans won't do.'

Post yours.
Some jobs are just too unpleasant and don't pay enough for americans to do. Like cleaning out porta potties, chicken de featherer, or Trumps wife

Post yours.
Some jobs are just too unpleasant and don't pay enough for americans to do. Like cleaning out porta potties, chicken de featherer, or Trumps wife
Yikes.

Post yours.

Kinda think Trump's wives don't want for money

Post yours.

Kinda think Trump's wives don't want for money

And whatever they're paid for what they put up with, it can never be enough.

Post yours.

The biggest jokes of this campaign......bernie sanders and hilary clinton....not exactly in that order.....

trump-isis-megyn-kelly.jpg

Forum List

Back