🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Laugh In Weeks

Laura pointed out how on several occasions, Piglosi kept suggesting that they talk in private away from the media. It was the key point in the video.

Give Trump some credit, he's learning from the Democrats. He's exchanging words to favor his position. Instead of using the word "wall" he is using the phrase "border security" so that any opposition to his demands is seen as the Democrats not wanting border security which is much closer to the truth.

we already spend a lot on border security...

A wall would be a waste of money, which is why it's going nowhere.

Another few weeks, a Wall will be the least of Trump's problems... when the Democrats start investigating him.

Yeah, I know, been hearing that for two and a half years now.

The reason it's going nowhere is because Democrats are scared to death of a wall. Once it's up, it's not coming down, and it will stop much of our border crossings and drug flow that's killing 70,000 Americans a year that Democrats could give a shit about.

Yes Ray, and Trump holds all the cards, consider----------->

1. If wall is built it actually pays for itself by stopping outflows to new illegals because they can't get here.

2. The Democrats are holding paychecks hostage to federal workers who are American, to allow non-Americans in illegally.

3. They are willing to allow drugs in as easy as possible.

4. They do NOT want to enforce current law, nor do they want to put their political careers on the line by sponsoring a bill to change that law. In essence, they are DEMANDING that Trump break the law FOR THEM!

5. The inevitable question will arise--------->who/whom/which members still residing in congress, DE-FUNDED the barriers that had already been voted upon from before; in other words...……….removed the appropriations for the barriers that were already voted upon long ago. (now that is an interesting study, lol)

In the final analysis---------> Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy will cave because the American people want border security. While Trump has taken responsibility for the shutdown, he has taken the responsibility on because it is something the American people WANT! It is like a union going on strike for something they desire.

And we must all remember-----------> most (not all) federal workers vote for big government Democrats since it is they who procure their jobs. Going back to the union analogy--------------> those workers are NOT going to be happy with their leaders over keeping them out of work over less than 1/2 of 1% of a budget, because like it or not Democrats...…..these people may be for big government, but most of them; unlike the leaders of the party, are NOT for open borders-) And you doubt that! Virtually every study/poll says that is 100% accurate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, along with your wacky-tobaccy while eating smores-)

I would agree if not for the fact government workers always get paid. In a sense it’s really a paid vacation on top of their other generous vacation time we give them. They may have to wait until government reopens again, but they will get their pay. Trump should announce right now that no worker gets paid for the time they didn’t work. That would put more pressure on the Democrats.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump announcing he’s not paying his workers is going to put pressure on someone else? Yeah…go with that.:uhh:

Sure it will because then those workers would be contacting their representatives to pressure them to compromise.

In the past, they all knew they'd get paid, so they were hoping for a shutdown; I know I would be as a federal worker. In fact I'd be hoping for a two month shutdown.

Another few weeks, a Wall will be the least of Trump's problems... when the Democrats start investigating him.

The reason it's going nowhere is because Democrats are scared to death of a wall. Once it's up, it's not coming down, and it will stop much of our border crossings and drug flow that's killing 70,000 Americans a year that Democrats could give a shit about.

1. If wall is built it actually pays for itself by stopping outflows to new illegals because they can't get here.

2. The Democrats are holding paychecks hostage to federal workers who are American, to allow non-Americans in illegally.

4. They do NOT want to enforce current law, nor do they want to put their political careers on the line by sponsoring a bill to change that law. In essence, they are DEMANDING that Trump break the law FOR THEM!

5. The inevitable question will arise--------->who/whom/which members still residing in congress, DE-FUNDED the barriers that had already been voted upon from before; in other words...……….removed the appropriations for the barriers that were already voted upon long ago. (now that is an interesting study, lol)

In the final analysis---------> Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy will cave because the American people want border security. While Trump has taken responsibility for the shutdown, he has taken the responsibility on because it is something the American people WANT! It is like a union going on strike for something they desire.

And we must all remember-----------> most (not all) federal workers vote for big government Democrats since it is they who procure their jobs. Going back to the union analogy--------------> those workers are NOT going to be happy with their leaders over keeping them out of work over less than 1/2 of 1% of a budget, because like it or not Democrats...…..these people may be for big government, but most of them; unlike the leaders of the party, are NOT for open borders-) And you doubt that! Virtually every study/poll says that is 100% accurate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, along with your wacky-tobaccy while eating smores-)

I would agree if not for the fact government workers always get paid. In a sense it’s really a paid vacation on top of their other generous vacation time we give them. They may have to wait until government reopens again, but they will get their pay. Trump should announce right now that no worker gets paid for the time they didn’t work. That would put more pressure on the Democrats.

Trump announcing he’s not paying his workers is going to put pressure on someone else? Yeah…go with that.:uhh:

Sure it will because then those workers would be contacting their representatives to pressure them to compromise.

In the past, they all knew they'd get paid, so they were hoping for a shutdown; I know I would be as a federal worker. In fact I'd be hoping for a two month shutdown.

All bill submitted by those reps/senators are meaningless without the President’s signature. The blob is the one that can end a shutdown he’s said he would be “proud” to initiate. Roll the dice with that, please.

Laura pointed out how on several occasions, Piglosi kept suggesting that they talk in private away from the media. It was the key point in the video.

Give Trump some credit, he's learning from the Democrats. He's exchanging words to favor his position. Instead of using the word "wall" he is using the phrase "border security" so that any opposition to his demands is seen as the Democrats not wanting border security which is much closer to the truth.

LOL, we will!

Not his workers; cause most of them don't work, lol!

Wanna bet----------> Fancy Nancy and Chucky-Shmucky give in!

And oh, by the way...……………...can we put you down for somebody who believes in open borders?

LOL, we will!

And oh, by the way...……………...can we put you down for somebody who believes in open borders?

While we’re on the subject, what did Omarosa do? LOL

All bill submitted by those reps/senators are meaningless without the President’s signature. The blob is the one that can end a shutdown he’s said he would be “proud” to initiate. Roll the dice with that, please.

We WILL! And again------->you are for open borders? Yes/no?

LOL, we will!

Hey chicklette………...you for open borders?

LOL, we will!

We are waiting for your answer Chicklette-) Or would you rather I ask it differently-)

LOL, we will!

We are waiting for your answer Chicklette-) Or would you rather I ask it differently-)

In fairness, Mz Chicklette has left the forum, lol; and I would too, if I was asked a question, for which I have no politically good answer, lolololololol!

I think he will do that because Trump is that kind of guy.

He will explain to the American people that the Democrats are not for border security and he is. If they do not give him the ability to aid in securing our border, he won't sign anything until it's in there.

While 5 billion dollars is a lot of money, it's nothing in compared to our federal spending. I think people will come to realize that it's not about the money, it's about Democrats not wanting border control.

To answer your question, no.

My turn

When Trump caves are you going to just excuse this bluster-fuck like you have done all the others? Yes/no

LOL, we will!

In fairness, Mz Chicklette has left the forum, lol; and I would too, if I was asked a question, for which I have no politically good answer, lolololololol!

Sorry your life was put on hold by my not answering your question….LOL.

My turn

When Trump caves are you going to just excuse this bluster-fuck like you have done all the others? Yes/no

Nope, I will not, I promise!

The people DO NOT WANT LEAKY OPEN BORDERS....get it Nancy?....
We want to crush the 100% violent criminal invader migrants at the border..wait that was all just trump propaganda to generate hate and division. Glad I caught that before I got on the hate train.

He will explain to the American people that the Democrats are not for border security and he is. If they do not give him the ability to aid in securing our border, he won't sign anything until it's in there.

While 5 billion dollars is a lot of money, it's nothing in compared to our federal spending. I think people will come to realize that it's not about the money, it's about Democrats not wanting border control.

Okay…. Here is what has been happening in reality.

We’ve had this border for about 170 or so years. During that time life here has been pretty good. Wanting to build a wall that statistics show will do nothing to seriously affect immigration is needless. Shutting down the government over something that is needless is not going to be remotely popular except with his base which has shrunk since the 2016 election. The shrinkage has been because of the kidnappings, the sleaze, the failure on most major legislative initiatives, his “falling in love” with dictators, siding with Russia over his own intel services etc…

But by all means, roll the dice on this; tell workers you’re not going to pay them because you’ve locked them out during your tantrum.

LOL, we will!

But then again, what will YOU do when Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy collapse-)

It is going to be great theatre. Excuses will flow, and they will be left with a dozen eggs on their face-)

My turn

Great when he pays the employees after the shutdown is over or when he doesn’t get his money to fund the wall…you’ll criticize the blob. Can’t wait.

Just as an aside…did you ever criticize him when it dawned on you that Mexico isn’t going to pay a single peso for the wall. After all, he did promise you guys that.

LOL, we will!

But then again, what will YOU do when Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy collapse-)

It is going to be great theatre. Excuses will flow, and they will be left with a dozen eggs on their face-)

Shrug my shoulders and move on if that happens. I can’t understand why they are still the leaders of the Democratic Party.

Okay…. Here is what has been happening in reality.

We’ve had this border for about 170 or so years. During that time life here has been pretty good. Wanting to build a wall that statistics show will do nothing to seriously affect immigration is needless. Shutting down the government over something that is needless is not going to be remotely popular except with his base which has shrunk since the 2016 election. The shrinkage has been because of the kidnappings, the sleaze, the failure on most major legislative initiatives, his “falling in love” with dictators, siding with Russia over his own intel services etc…

But by all means, roll the dice on this; tell workers you’re not going to pay them because you’ve locked them out during your tantrum.

So says YOU! Who the hell are YOU!

We don't need a wall?

Then tell us how 22 MILLION illegals along with massive amounts of drugs to poison our you people got here!

MAN up CHICK----------------> either change the law with a congressional vote, or have YOUR peeps do it.

Quit trying to make Trump break the law for YOU! Or, is your argument so weak you can't find sponsors for your heralded bill!

My turn

Great when he pays the employees after the shutdown is over or when he doesn’t get his money to fund the wall…you’ll criticize the blob. Can’t wait.

Just as an aside…did you ever criticize him when it dawned on you that Mexico isn’t going to pay a single peso for the wall. After all, he did promise you guys that.

He delivered. Ever hear of the new NAFTA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

By the way...………..have you heard what the Mexicans are saying at the point where the caravans are?

Know what, your cooked, and we both know it!

Forum List

Back