🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Laugh In Weeks

Schumer openly insulted Indiana I can't wait to broadcast that soundbite in 2020.
Yep, Schumer revealed how Democrats look at midwestern citizens by insulting N. Dakota and Indiana. Too bad Pence didn't jump in.

Pence knows when to STFU. Too bad Trump doesn't.

Right, because Trump was supposed to sit there like a little kid being balled out for throwing his Friisbee in the living room.

No, but he could have behaved as an adult instead of a spoiled child.

Shoemaker and Piglosi didn't?

That fool was behaving as badly as Hannity does. A leader doesn't interrupt people when they are talking. A leader doesn't spout fake statistics. A leader doesn't act anything like Trump-0
Obama did those things you accuse Donnie of, and you loved it. Why the change?

Laura pointed out how on several occasions, Piglosi kept suggesting that they talk in private away from the media. It was the key point in the video.

Give Trump some credit, he's learning from the Democrats. He's exchanging words to favor his position. Instead of using the word "wall" he is using the phrase "border security" so that any opposition to his demands is seen as the Democrats not wanting border security which is much closer to the truth.

we already spend a lot on border security...

A wall would be a waste of money, which is why it's going nowhere.

Another few weeks, a Wall will be the least of Trump's problems... when the Democrats start investigating him.

Yeah, I know, been hearing that for two and a half years now.

The reason it's going nowhere is because Democrats are scared to death of a wall. Once it's up, it's not coming down, and it will stop much of our border crossings and drug flow that's killing 70,000 Americans a year that Democrats could give a shit about.

The Democrat Cockroaches sure scurried when the lights were turned on.

Schumer showed his contempt for the American people by openly disrespecting our duly elected president.

Disrespect for trump, and disrespect for the American people aren't the same thing.

Indeed it is. The American people elected him.

No. The electoral college did. The voters elected Hillary by a margin of 3 million votes.

You on the left keep harping on that but the truth of the matter is you don't know if she would have won anything because the race was not to get the most votes, it was to get the most electoral votes. Trump strategized to do exactly that.

There was no strategy, even though you think that is a good way to explain that fluke. Odd that that claim wasn't made until months after the election.

Nobody made anything of it until the snowflakes started crying about it.

In comparison, that's like you and I playing a game of 8-ball, and after you sink the 8-ball, I claim I"m a better pool player than you because I got more balls in the pocket by accidentally shooting a couple of yours in. The goal was not to see who could get the most balls in the pocket, the goal was who could hit a select group of balls in the pocket.

That fool was behaving as badly as Hannity does. A leader doesn't interrupt people when they are talking. A leader doesn't spout fake statistics. A leader doesn't act anything like Trump-0

Funny. I didn't hear Humpty or Dumpty challenge his statistics.

Perhaps statistics was the wrong word. I should have said blatant lies. Neither the border patrol, or any of our security organizations have any info on those 10 imaginary terrorists he claimed were recently caught crossing the border. The man can't help making shit up.

So if the MSM doesn't report it, you don't believe it. Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps our representatives don't tell the MSM everything?

Really? I don't think Trump has ever had an unexpressed thought.

Disrespect for trump, and disrespect for the American people aren't the same thing.

No. The electoral college did. The voters elected Hillary by a margin of 3 million votes.

You on the left keep harping on that but the truth of the matter is you don't know if she would have won anything because the race was not to get the most votes, it was to get the most electoral votes. Trump strategized to do exactly that.

There was no strategy, even though you think that is a good way to explain that fluke. Odd that that claim wasn't made until months after the election.

In comparison, that's like you and I playing a game of 8-ball, and after you sink the 8-ball, I claim I"m a better pool player than you because I got more balls in the pocket by accidentally shooting a couple of yours in. The goal was not to see who could get the most balls in the pocket, the goal was who could hit a select group of balls in the pocket.

In that case, the winner would have done nothing to deserve to win the game. He was just lucky his opponent made a mistake.

A government shutdown isn't really a government shutdown.

Would it b e possible to name the libertarian utopia that you fantasize about?
I still get my Social Security check and Medicare. The military still functions. Tell us what happens during a government shutdown.
ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN send a stringer to the Washington Monument to film a park ranger turning people away. Thats about it.

Pence knows when to STFU. Too bad Trump doesn't.

Right, because Trump was supposed to sit there like a little kid being balled out for throwing his Friisbee in the living room.

No, but he could have behaved as an adult instead of a spoiled child.
The President did great. Pelosi and Schumer don't want cameras showing the American people what un-American filthy scum they are. Why do you support illegal immigrants?
Yeah. "We're not budgeting any money for the wall" doesn't go over well with the voters. They only get away with it behind closed doors. When they have to explain their position under the Klieg lights, suddenly their legs start to quiver.

They budgeted 1.3 billion for border security last year, and they have only spent 6% of that. Why don't they spend what they have before asking for so much more?

Why should I believe anything that issues from Schumer's gaping maw?

In that case, the winner would have done nothing to deserve to win the game. He was just lucky his opponent made a mistake.

No, the point is you can’t say you won anything only if you were playing a different game. In other words, if the candidates were going for the popular vote, both would have spent most of their time in highly populated areas. But Trump didn’t spend much time in places like NY and CA. It would have been a waste of time. Instead, he focused on where he could get the most electoral votes and in particular, swing states.

And like Trump, I’m sure there were many people who didn’t waste their time voting in those states either if they were a Trump supporter.

So this claim that Hillary really won is as ridiculous as it gets.

Funny. I didn't hear Humpty or Dumpty challenge his statistics.

Perhaps statistics was the wrong word. I should have said blatant lies. Neither the border patrol, or any of our security organizations have any info on those 10 imaginary terrorists he claimed were recently caught crossing the border. The man can't help making shit up.

So if the MSM doesn't report it, you don't believe it. Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps our representatives don't tell the MSM everything?

Really? I don't think Trump has ever had an unexpressed thought.

Key words in your response, you don’t think, you assume instead.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Laura pointed out how on several occasions, Piglosi kept suggesting that they talk in private away from the media. It was the key point in the video.

Give Trump some credit, he's learning from the Democrats. He's exchanging words to favor his position. Instead of using the word "wall" he is using the phrase "border security" so that any opposition to his demands is seen as the Democrats not wanting border security which is much closer to the truth.

Another few weeks, a Wall will be the least of Trump's problems... when the Democrats start investigating him.

The reason it's going nowhere is because Democrats are scared to death of a wall. Once it's up, it's not coming down, and it will stop much of our border crossings and drug flow that's killing 70,000 Americans a year that Democrats could give a shit about.

Yes Ray, and Trump holds all the cards, consider----------->

1. If wall is built it actually pays for itself by stopping outflows to new illegals because they can't get here.

2. The Democrats are holding paychecks hostage to federal workers who are American, to allow non-Americans in illegally.

3. They are willing to allow drugs in as easy as possible.

4. They do NOT want to enforce current law, nor do they want to put their political careers on the line by sponsoring a bill to change that law. In essence, they are DEMANDING that Trump break the law FOR THEM!

5. The inevitable question will arise--------->who/whom/which members still residing in congress, DE-FUNDED the barriers that had already been voted upon from before; in other words...……….removed the appropriations for the barriers that were already voted upon long ago. (now that is an interesting study, lol)

In the final analysis---------> Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy will cave because the American people want border security. While Trump has taken responsibility for the shutdown, he has taken the responsibility on because it is something the American people WANT! It is like a union going on strike for something they desire.

And we must all remember-----------> most (not all) federal workers vote for big government Democrats since it is they who procure their jobs. Going back to the union analogy--------------> those workers are NOT going to be happy with their leaders over keeping them out of work over less than 1/2 of 1% of a budget, because like it or not Democrats...…..these people may be for big government, but most of them; unlike the leaders of the party, are NOT for open borders-) And you doubt that! Virtually every study/poll says that is 100% accurate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, along with your wacky-tobaccy while eating smores-)

Last edited:
The dems are going to lose this one...they were shocked and horrified he didn't remove the press...before the meeting started....

They were also shocked and horrified when he didn't back down from what he wants to do.

They were also shocked and horrified when he refused to meet in private. Transparency reveals a lot. Like when you don't want transparency??

The dems are going to lose this one...they were shocked and horrified he didn't remove the press...before the meeting started....

They were also shocked and horrified when he didn't back down from what he wants to do.

They were also shocked and horrified when he refused to meet in private. Transparency reveals a lot. Like when you don't want transparency??

In the past they were used to Republicans cowering in the corner when anybody mentioned government shutdown. Now they’re dealing with a Republican willing to take it head on.

It’s kind of like the bully stories when the bullied kid finally hits back. It’s something they’re not used to and don’t know how to deal with a known successful strategy.

1. If wall is built it actually pays for itself by stopping outflows to new illegals because they can't get here.

2. The Democrats are holding paychecks hostage to federal workers who are American, to allow non-Americans in illegally.

4. They do NOT want to enforce current law, nor do they want to put their political careers on the line by sponsoring a bill to change that law. In essence, they are DEMANDING that Trump break the law FOR THEM!

5. The inevitable question will arise--------->who/whom/which members still residing in congress, DE-FUNDED the barriers that had already been voted upon from before; in other words...……….removed the appropriations for the barriers that were already voted upon long ago. (now that is an interesting study, lol)

In the final analysis---------> Chucky-Shmucky and Fancy Nancy will cave because the American people want border security. While Trump has taken responsibility for the shutdown, he has taken the responsibility on because it is something the American people WANT! It is like a union going on strike for something they desire.

And we must all remember-----------> most (not all) federal workers vote for big government Democrats since it is they who procure their jobs. Going back to the union analogy--------------> those workers are NOT going to be happy with their leaders over keeping them out of work over less than 1/2 of 1% of a budget, because like it or not Democrats...…..these people may be for big government, but most of them; unlike the leaders of the party, are NOT for open borders-) And you doubt that! Virtually every study/poll says that is 100% accurate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, along with your wacky-tobaccy while eating smores-)

I would agree if not for the fact government workers always get paid. In a sense it’s really a paid vacation on top of their other generous vacation time we give them. They may have to wait until government reopens again, but they will get their pay. Trump should announce right now that no worker gets paid for the time they didn’t work. That would put more pressure on the Democrats.

I would agree if not for the fact government workers always get paid. In a sense it’s really a paid vacation on top of their other generous vacation time we give them. They may have to wait until government reopens again, but they will get their pay. Trump should announce right now that no worker gets paid for the time they didn’t work. That would put more pressure on the Democrats.

While I agree with you, he can not break their contract, if they have one, which they probably do.

Still, I seriously doubt by looking at the polls that they will support a shutdown over open borders.

Looking forward to the political fallout from the shutdown, the inevitable rationalization when Trump caves and the conspiracy theories on why he caved.

Actually in past shutdowns, the Republicans did even better. A government shutdown will show the country just how much we don't really need the federal government, and if it does get shutdown, no more reimbursing government employees for when they didn't work. You don't work, you don't get paid.

If you get rid of the federal government, what are you going to do with the military, privatize them?

Looking forward to the political fallout from the shutdown, the inevitable rationalization when Trump caves and the conspiracy theories on why he caved.

Actually in past shutdowns, the Republicans did even better. A government shutdown will show the country just how much we don't really need the federal government, and if it does get shutdown, no more reimbursing government employees for when they didn't work. You don't work, you don't get paid.

If you get rid of the federal government, what are you going to do with the military, privatize them?

We need the federal government for the things listed in the Constitution and no more. The problem is as time passed by, we have become more and more dependent on the federal government for our personal issues more than governing the country itself.

While I agree with you, he can not break their contract, if they have one, which they probably do.

Still, I seriously doubt by looking at the polls that they will support a shutdown over open borders.

I don't think it has anything to do with their contracts. In the past, it was decided by our legislators to pay them for all the time they didn't work.

Trump announcing he’s not paying his workers is going to put pressure on someone else? Yeah…go with that.:uhh:

Forum List

Back