Best Looking

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm watching a rerun of friends and Tom selleck is on. I'm not gay but man that's a good looking guy. Who do you think is the best liooking man and woman ever? You can pick more than one.

For women I think mila kunis is hot. Heidi klum too. Beyone or rhianna.

If I was gay George clooney or Robert Downey Jr. Or the obvious Brad Pitt.

Actually I'd pick Tom Cruise cause you just know he's a bottom. Those other guys would want to be tops.

giphy.gif

Harrison Ford and Susan Sarandon.

Charlize Theron is hotter than Mila Kunis IMO.

Another one who won't make everyone's list but is on mine is Adele. Just something about her personality.

I'm watching a rerun of friends and Tom selleck is on. I'm not gay but man that's a good looking guy. Who do you think is the best liooking man and woman ever? You can pick more than one.

Actually I'd pick Tom Cruise cause you just know he's a bottom. Those other guys would want to be tops.
Actually if you look up reports online Tom Cruise is apparently the most alpha person ever.

Right now this is the biggest song from James. :) :) :)

Matt was the lead character in the A&E network original show that ended two years ago named The Glades. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Holly is my name. :) :) :)

I
Right now this is the biggest song from James. :) :) :)

Matt was the lead character in the A&E network original show that ended two years ago named The Glades. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Holly is my name. :) :) :)

It's confusing because there's a Holly on this site. Lol

So you're a country girl. I see you're in Tennessee. My favorite is Toby Keith. Love Carrie Underwood. You know who's hot? Kelly pickled.

Jennifer Anniston.

Looks - Legs and personality. A catching set of eyes, and a terrific smile.

Brad Pitt went to much - much worse when he picked Angelina Jolie.

Shadow 355

Jennifer Anniston.

Looks - Legs and personality. A catching set of eyes, and a terrific smile.

Brad Pitt went to much - much worse when he picked Angelina Jolie.

Shadow 355
I'm a Greek and something about her Greek look just doesn't do it for me. Maybe she reminds me of a cousin. I know she's beautiful and all but why doesn't she have a husband and kids? Something tells me Pitt was wise to bounce. But trust me I'd kill to hit that. I'm just talking if I could pick and choose.

I was watching friends the other day and none of those 3 girls were 9s. Not even 8's. They were 7s.

But again I'd kill to even bang feebie. Lol

Forum List

Back