BEST MAGAZINE COVER OF TRUMP....EVER!!!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This says it ALL!

Look at this asshole's "work ethic"! And to think he's now gone again to Bedminster for 17 days!

"SIX months in office"
"40 days at golf clubs"
"ZERO pieces of major legislation"

newsweek_trump_august_2017_cover.jpg

They're kicking him out to fix the HVAC in the West Wing. Everyone is out. He had to go somewhere. He hates Camp David. After 17 days at a Golf Resort, I'd hate that, too, though. What can you do except golf, eat, and maybe play cards?
Well, at least he and Barron can get in some quality time. Barron likes golfing with his Dad.

This says it ALL!

Look at this asshole's "work ethic"! And to think he's now gone again to Bedminster for 17 days!

"SIX months in office"
"40 days at golf clubs"

View attachment 142072

Did you know, during the 2016 spewing? IT said IT would NOT take, or less or no vacations.

What HAPPENED?

Something like:
"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Well, more now.

Last edited:
See you at the Badlands, Badlands, Badlands
So you won't be lonely
See you at the Badlands, Badlands, Badlands
So you won't be lonely

:lol:

This says it ALL!

"SIX months in office"
"40 days at golf clubs"

View attachment 142072

Did you know, during the 2016 spewing? IT said IT would NOT take less or no vacations.

What HAPPENED?

Something like:
"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Well, more now.

Going to Mar a Lago for the weekend or someplace to play 18 holes of golf is not considered a vacation. Do you call all your weekends "vacations?" Do you call it a "vacation" when you go to play 18 holes on a Saturday morning?
This MIGHT be a vacation except that he's being kicked out of the West Wing due to HVAC repair.
So this is really an unfair accusation.

I bought myself a custom black leather Lazyboy last year. It's literally the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. I highly recommend picking one up.

Forum List

Back