Best Online Video Game.....Gotham City Imposters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
GothamCityImpostors_Screenshot550.bmp

For the last few days I've been playing this XBOX Arcade game.

For anyone who has an XBOXLive account you should try this game out. Gotham City Imposters. I've seen ads for it but I finally played it this week and let me tell you, it is one crazy game.

It's based off of "The Dark Knight" with imposter Batmen and Jokers running around various maps killing the shit out of each other. It is a multiplayer format that has anywhere from 6 to 12 players shooting each other with various types of weapons. Gotham City Impostors - GameSpot.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qs3e2NiJ4o]Gotham City Impostors Gameplay Part 1 - I Want Melvin's Mask (XBOX 360/PS3/PC Gameplay & Commentary) - YouTube[/ame]

The initiation is a bit stupid but it gives you an idea about the controls. Later on you can do challenges which helps you to perfect your moves. Trust me, you'll need to practice to keep up with the kids that you'll go up against. I know something about tactics but these kids cleaned my clock.

You have to play the game up to higher levels so you can get newer and better weapons and modifications. This site is loaded with all kinds of features including costume modifications. Some of the characters are running around with barely a stitch on. Sexy girls with little or nothing on as well as lightning fast 90lb weaklings that kick serious butt.

I've played the game for several hours and I'm just up to level 19. Some of the people on the site have gotten to level 400, 600, 1000. Imagine how long it took to get to those levels. The longer you play the higher your level becomes and the more killing you can do, which just makes the climb faster.

Gotham-City-Imposters-5.jpg

To find the game go to the XBOXLive game hub and click on arcade and you can find it. They have an hour of free play so you can try it out. I was hooked. For only 1200 Microsoft credits it's pretty cheap. I can't find the game at the video stores so buying it online is just as easy and you can be playing it in only a few minutes for free.

Let me know how you like it.

Last edited:
I've played games online before and many times you have to wait around for someone to show up and play against you or you have to organize teams to meet online. This game you don't need that. No matter what time of day or night there's always plenty of players. The trick is getting your team to work together. The more experienced folks tend to gang up and create kill boxes so that anything that steps into the box gets killed. Then you have roving killers sneaking up on you and killing you from behind. If you start hearing footsteps and see your screen flash red you'd better get the heck out of dodge because one of them has you in their sights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH2pxT_Os1s]Gotham City Impostors Gameplay Part 2 - Lovin' It Lots (XBOX 360/PS3/PC Gameplay & Commentary) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WqdZyeQ6Hw]Gotham City Impostors Gameplay Part 3 - Holy Customization! (XBOX 360/PS3/PC Gameplay & Commentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back