Best proof yet about Trump's collusion with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why Trump approved sending defensive weapons to Ukraine? Something that Obama wouldn't do.

Its now very easy to blame Obama, BUT, the Republican platform ahead of the 2016 presidential election DID NOT CALL for U.S. weapons to be sent to Ukraine to fight Russian-backed rebels.........Rather, the Trump platform promoted the SOFTENING of sanctions against Russia.

We are now selling (not giving) weapons to the Ukraine and I'm not so sure where those weaopns will eventually windup.

I had this thread come back for a very specific reason, besides that Batty Natty has 10 threads on Russian collusion/delusion, lol.

I actually want to thank you for resurrecting this thread from OVER A YEAR AGO.......Faithful "fans" are always appreciated ......

BTW, Collusion with Russia by several within the Trump administration is NOT necessarily a criminal act, BUT it sure smacks quite a bit nauseating in the ethical and patriotic realms...don't you think?

There is no proof, douche bag. None.
Bogus Claim.
Of course therre's No "proof"... we know about yet.
However there's plenty of EVIDENCE. Meetings, indictments, etc.
None of that is proof of "collusion," moron, and you know it.

Obstruction of Justice is in the bag. Let's see how many other juicy items Mueller comes up with.

This guy trump is so flipping corrupt...the DOJ will probably change their rules about indicting a, so called, president. He and his crime family want to turn the WH into Mafia Central.

Reactionary Progressives and their ilk believe that keeping Hillary out of the White House is obstruction

The "deal" must have been fairly simple......

Russia tells Trump to soften the GOP's platform toward Russia in NOT arming the Ukraine to ward off Putin's aggression.....

And

Putin promises to bash Clinton through Wikileaks to help Trump gain the WH.....

Where before its was only speculation as to WHY the GOP would want to "befriend" the aggressive Putin and betray the Ukraine, proof is slowly emerging about the treasonous deals that either Trump or his closest cronies worked out with the Kremlin.

Trump Campaign Changed Ukraine Platform, Lied About It

Top Trump aide Paul Manafort swore that the campaign had nothing to do with a radical change in the official Republican Party position on Ukraine. He was lying.

Eric Brakey, a Maine delegate who identifies as a non-interventionist, said he supported the change, which was pushed in part by the Trump campaign.
“Some staff from the Trump campaign came in and… came back with some language that softened the platform,” Brakey told The Daily Beast. “They didn’t intervene in the platform in most cases. But in that case they had some wisdom to say that maybe we don’t want to be calling… for very, very clear aggressive acts of war against Russia.”

Definition of treason, anyone????

Bwuhahahahahahaha.......... :lmao: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Wha...OH, you were 'SERIOUS', Brah?! In that case....

:lmao: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Reactionary Progressives and their ilk believe that keeping Hillary out of the White House is obstruction

Mueller thinks otherwise....he has plenty of evidence on the orange turd...

Mueller's Exhibit A

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

Russia tells Trump to soften the GOP's platform toward Russia in NOT arming the Ukraine to ward off Putin's aggression.....

And

Where before its was only speculation as to WHY the GOP would want to "befriend" the aggressive Putin and betray the Ukraine, proof is slowly emerging about the treasonous deals that either Trump or his closest cronies worked out with the Kremlin.

Top Trump aide Paul Manafort swore that the campaign had nothing to do with a radical change in the official Republican Party position on Ukraine. He was lying.

Eric Brakey, a Maine delegate who identifies as a non-interventionist, said he supported the change, which was pushed in part by the Trump campaign.
“Some staff from the Trump campaign came in and… came back with some language that softened the platform,” Brakey told The Daily Beast. “They didn’t intervene in the platform in most cases. But in that case they had some wisdom to say that maybe we don’t want to be calling… for very, very clear aggressive acts of war against Russia.”

Jake told me that he was all set to vote for Hillary when he suddenly remembered an ad he saw on Facebook.

And

Section. 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription

I had this thread come back for a very specific reason, besides that Batty Natty has 10 threads on Russian collusion/delusion, lol.

I actually want to thank you for resurrecting this thread from OVER A YEAR AGO.......Faithful "fans" are always appreciated ......

BTW, Collusion with Russia by several within the Trump administration is NOT necessarily a criminal act, BUT it sure smacks quite a bit nauseating in the ethical and patriotic realms...don't you think?

Did you hear that the chick lawyer from Russia who met with Trump Jr admitted to basically being a spy on NBC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bodes very bad for the Trumpsters, don't it-)

Actually, bodes very bad for the Dimicrats, and now that the AG has a prosecutor, I am sure you are going to find out.

So why is it bad for the Dims, lololol. ANSWER: Because the Russian chick lawyer, also was aligned with, and in fact went to Fusion GPS, immediately following the meeting, lol. (you just can't make this stuff up) And who was paying Fusion GPS? HILLARY!!!!!!!

There is to much to go into that proves your side is screwed, so I will let you be surprised, lolololol.

Now, will they get Trump on a business deal? Could be, maybe, I dunno, but it would not surprise me. But Russian collusion, lolololol.

What is going to come out, is going to damage you folks for a very, very, very, long time. And it WILL be before the midterms. It was set up that way, once they knew Trump was telling the truth, and who actually started this hoax.

Good luck, you are going to need it-)

Did you hear that the chick lawyer from Russia who met with Trump Jr admitted to basically being a spy on NBC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Actually, bodes very bad for the Dimicrats, and now that the AG has a prosecutor, I am sure you are going to find out.

So why is it bad for the Dims, lololol. ANSWER: Because the Russian chick lawyer, also was aligned with, and in fact went to Fusion GPS, immediately following the meeting, lol. (you just can't make this stuff up) And who was paying Fusion GPS? HILLARY!!!!!!!

(poor baby)...............LOL

upload_2018-4-30_15-36-44.png

There is to much to go into that proves your side is screwed, so I will let you be surprised, lolololol.

Now, will they get Trump on a business deal? Could be, maybe, I dunno, but it would not surprise me. But Russian collusion, lolololol.

What is going to come out, is going to damage you folks for a very, very, very, long time. And it WILL be before the midterms. It was set up that way, once they knew Trump was telling the truth, and who actually started this hoax.

Good luck, you are going to need it-)

Obama was letting Russian spies into the country?
Is that what he meant when he said he'd be more flexible for Putin?

View attachment 190882

I think that is termed circular logic....

View attachment 190882

I am not going to tell you to wait, any minute now. But what I will tell you is-------->don't plan a celebration party in November, lolololol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back