Best proof yet about Trump's collusion with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when "collusion" with Russia was ok when Obama was doing it ?

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

I have to point out that Obama was President at the time he did that.
The right fails to grasp the distinction.

Giggles for above.

Mueller owns Trump forever.

I heard this afternoon that Rudy....the latest all star lawyer named to trump's anemic legal team, is worried that Mueller is more confident in the notes of Comey than trump's words.....like.....DUH!

So Trump didnt call for war? disappointing isn't it? So softening language a bit is considered Radical change? Proof of Bashing Clinton?

First, when Trump wants to help Putin invade both the Crimea and eastern Ukraine, even a right wing moron should ask WHY.....?

....and, second, to betray a friend of NATO as the Ukraine is, boils down to collusion with the Kremlin.

"First, when Trump wants to help Putin invade both the Crimea and eastern Ukraine, even a right wing moron should ask WHY.....?"

Um, here is the date from you article.

Tim Mak
Alexa Corse
08.03.16 3:55 PM ET

Russia annexed Crimea in 2014.

"....and, second, to betray a friend of NATO as the Ukraine is, boils down to collusion with the Kremlin"

Obama was Prez....the United States had signed a Treaty with the Ukraine to protect them from attack if they gave up their Nukes. Russia attacked, Obama didn't keep the treaty promises. Why are you such a liar kid?

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

So if President Obama (and Hillary) kiss Putin's butt, that's okay, but if Trump kisses Putin's butt, that's bad?

You'll have to further explain that distinction.

So if President Obama (and Hillary) kiss Putin's butt, that's okay, but if Trump kisses Putin's butt, that's bad?

Actually, it’s not that at all. And no, I don’t have to explain it further. I understand it and so do others. That you can’t even after all this time is on you.

So Trump didnt call for war? disappointing isn't it? So softening language a bit is considered Radical change? Proof of Bashing Clinton?

First, when Trump wants to help Putin invade both the Crimea and eastern Ukraine, even a right wing moron should ask WHY.....?

....and, second, to betray a friend of NATO as the Ukraine is, boils down to collusion with the Kremlin.

Russia invaded the Ukraine in 2014, (two years before the election) and had already annexed the Crimea. All on Obama's watch. Did Obama help Putin out on those events? Did he help the Ukrainians push back the Russians?

Im confused with the timeline here. Trump has been in office for how long? Unless he is really Marty McFly and sports a hover board, I think most of this failure to back Crimea happened on Obama's watch.

No, moron, that is a lame defense of the Trumpster......

Donald clearly stated that he felt that folks in Crimea actually wanted to be part of Russia......(look it up)

Its like saying that slaves in the US in the 1800s actually wanted to be employed picking cotton.

Is that why Trump approved sending defensive weapons to Ukraine? Something that Obama wouldn't do.

Actually, it’s not that at all. And no, I don’t have to explain it further. I understand it and so do others. That you can’t even after all this time is on you.

Right, Russia is our enemy because Hillary lost.
Before then, Russia was extra groovy, eh comrade?

Nope, it’s not that either.

You really are clueless. :badgrin:

Right, I don't have a clue when it comes to your illogical idiocy.....

Putin hates both Obama and Clinton, and Putin loves Trump.

No, you don’t have a clue why Obama statement is so relevant.

The "deal" must have been fairly simple......

Russia tells Trump to soften the GOP's platform toward Russia in NOT arming the Ukraine to ward off Putin's aggression.....

And

Putin promises to bash Clinton through Wikileaks to help Trump gain the WH.....

Where before its was only speculation as to WHY the GOP would want to "befriend" the aggressive Putin and betray the Ukraine, proof is slowly emerging about the treasonous deals that either Trump or his closest cronies worked out with the Kremlin.

Trump Campaign Changed Ukraine Platform, Lied About It

Top Trump aide Paul Manafort swore that the campaign had nothing to do with a radical change in the official Republican Party position on Ukraine. He was lying.

Eric Brakey, a Maine delegate who identifies as a non-interventionist, said he supported the change, which was pushed in part by the Trump campaign.
“Some staff from the Trump campaign came in and… came back with some language that softened the platform,” Brakey told The Daily Beast. “They didn’t intervene in the platform in most cases. But in that case they had some wisdom to say that maybe we don’t want to be calling… for very, very clear aggressive acts of war against Russia.”

Trump Campaign Changed Ukraine Platform, Lied About It

Definition of treason, anyone????

I had this thread come back for a very specific reason, besides that Batty Natty has 10 threads on Russian collusion/delusion, lol.

Yes folks, I had it come back because THIS should be the thread of record.........since Batty Natty likes collusion so much..............as the Democrats start coming down between now and November.

As we can see.........if you are paying attention............the Republicans have done this correctly, with the crescendo coming by mid summer, to affect the midterms. The only question is-------->how many of the Obama team will be arrested, and prosecuted.

Let me be the 1st tell you if you didn't know, it won't be Strozk, Paige, or Prestep, as they are co-operating. In other words, those who formulated this whole delusion are in deep trouble-)

But let us keep this thread on the board, so we can ask all these nice Leftists how they like their phony investigation now, as someone in power, has actually used their garbagski on them in reverse. In essence, they are the creators of their own downfall. You see, innuendo does NOTHING to make the liberal media sit up, and pay attention; but a good arrest or 2 will force their hands, lol. I kind of figured it would happen in February or March, and it did, but the media would still not cover it. This means, I guess; that without handcuffs, nobody is going to pay attention, lol.

So the question is------------> who is going to pay the embarrassing price 1st? Will it be Clapper, Rice, Powers, or someone else? You know the polls all these Dimocrats have been heralding? Wait till one of them is indicted, and watch the polls change over night, lol. Not to mention, for a booster shot, they will probably indict a 2nd one in mid October.

Watch, and pay attention, on how the Dimicrats have screwed themselves-)

Have this "thread of record" come back in your predicted mid-summer so we can laugh at you.

No, you don’t have a clue why Obama statement is so relevant.

No one has a clue why your illogical idiocy is relevant.

Nat, finally finding that evidence:

d65d53ce169d931ddf5b3aa85dad89fb.jpg

Russia invaded the Ukraine in 2014, (two years before the election) and had already annexed the Crimea. All on Obama's watch. Did Obama help Putin out on those events? Did he help the Ukrainians push back the Russians?

Without declaring all out war on Russia, strict sanctions is one of the few options.......

NOW, tell us WHY Trump's GOP platform stated to "ease those sanctions" and why Trump refuses to impose even stricter ones........

Go on (but check with Sean hannity first.)

I never thought I’d live to see the day when an American President would all but order the German Chancellor to re-arm a unified Germany. That worked out so well the last time there was a anti-Jewish based nationalist right wing party rising in the German polls.

Relentless American meddling in the Middle East has created the greatest refugee crisis in Europe since WWII. But of course Americans have taken in few of the refugees it creates.

Trump has a lot of damn gall to castigate Angela Merkle for their trade imbalance with the US while 1,000,000 Syrians are living in Germany at the moment, at considerable cost to the German economy and social stability. How much does the US spend on the 5 million Syrian refugees created by decades of US foreign policies from the Partition of Palestine, on forward? Nothing.

Trump keeps telling his generals to get him out of Syria, abandoning the Middle East, as well as the Crimea and the Ukraine to Russia. This is appeasement and abandoning your NATO allies to Putin’s aggressions and empire building.

Nobody is buying the fake "Russian Bear" news anymore. It's FAKE NEWS.

Place your head right back up your ass......."defending" the orange clown when faced by constant proof of his Russian collusion, is the only recourse left for right wing morons....and you're certainly one of these morons.

[YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn]

Have they started impeachment proceedings yet.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me when it begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back