"Best" way to punish Russian hacking...a-la Trump

aw Russians / Soviets were our allies in WW2 , Reagan was dealing with the Russians and Gorby on a trust but verify basis . 'hilary' wanted a Russian reset but was laughed off the stage when she presented her 'reset' button . If the USA under Trump can deal with the Russians on a Trust but Verify basis that will be a good thing . And Russia and Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends O'danny and Occupied .
Get this straight, being friendly with America does not figure in Putin's plans. We are much more useful to him as an weakened adversary with shaky alliances and chaotic leadership. He is playing your man like a fiddle and you dupes are dancing to a Russian tune. It is also highly likely Trump is being blackmailed.

everything is up to President Trump , he makes all his public decisions after He and i consult over beers as he sips some flavored fizzy water Occupied . [i drink the beer]

everything is up to President Trump , he makes all his public decisions after He and i consult over beers as he sips some flavored fizzy water Occupied . [i drink the beer]

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you somehow incapable of rational dialog as well as using this forum's reply function?

The Cold War is over, there are no real conflicts of interest between the US and Russia

I'll let all others.......if sane....folks judge what you posted......good luck

Did it ever occur to the crazy angry left that the CIA engages in computer hacking too? Maybe the Russians are better at it or maybe a freaking high school computer nerd could have hacked Hillary's e mail that ran out of some mom and pop bathroom but it's vary strange that today's left is trying to drum up a freaking shooting war with Russia after they spent the 60's and part of the 70's parading with Russian flags and supporting communist revolutionaries.

aw Russians / Soviets were our allies in WW2 , Reagan was dealing with the Russians and Gorby on a trust but verify basis . 'hilary' wanted a Russian reset but was laughed off the stage when she presented her 'reset' button . If the USA under Trump can deal with the Russians on a Trust but Verify basis that will be a good thing . And Russia and Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends O'danny and Occupied .
Get this straight, being friendly with America does not figure in Putin's plans. We are much more useful to him as an weakened adversary with shaky alliances and chaotic leadership. He is playing your man like a fiddle and you dupes are dancing to a Russian tune. It is also highly likely Trump is being blackmailed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ YOU say , get this straight and then you prattle on with you opinion Occupied] And the words you speak are your opinion and i do not take your opinion seriously . In my opinion it is best to deal with the Russians on a trust but verify basis . We fought with the Russian Soviets during ww2 , Reagan worked with Gorbachev , hilary tried to do a reset and mrobama said to tell Putin that he would be more serville after his upcoming election . He was caught on tape as he spoke with Medvedyev Occupied .

and to repeat , everything is up to TRUMP as to how he is going to deal with the Russians Occupied .

Now you can address my question.
Actually, you can't without making an ass out of yourself.
But it's way too late for that as you've already made an ass out of yourself hundreds of times.

Moron....how is ANYONE supposed to tell idiots like you HOW MANY of your ilk changed their vote because of Putin????

Stick that "question" up you know where......LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ YOU say , get this straight and then you prattle on with you opinion Occupied] And the words you speak are your opinion and i do not take your opinion seriously . In my opinion it is best to deal with the Russians on a trust but verify basis . We fought with the Russian Soviets during ww2 , Reagan worked with Gorbachev , hilary tried to do a reset and mrobama said to tell Putin that he would be more serville after his upcoming election . He was caught on tape as he spoke with Medvedyev Occupied .
So fucking what, what any former president said or did is now in the past. Right now your man seems to be working for Russian interests against our allies. What makes you think we can trust a man like Putin, seriously? His actions are not those of a man who wants to be friends with America except on his own terms.

But it's way too late for that as you've already made an ass out of yourself hundreds of times.

Moron....how is ANYONE supposed to tell idiots like you HOW MANY of your ilk changed their vote because of Putin????

Stick that "question" up you know where......LOL

Ad hominem...

and to repeat , everything is up to TRUMP as to how he is going to deal with the Russians Occupied .
It is true that the president has exclusive powers of diplomacy but he absolutely sucks at it and the world is already passing judgement on a man who really only wants to the friends with Russia even if it means imperiling our historic alliances. His apparent priorities only make sense if he is somehow working for or being blackmailed by Russia.

It is true that the president has exclusive powers of diplomacy but he absolutely sucks at it and the world is already passing judgement on a man who really only wants to the friends with Russia even if it means imperiling our historic alliances. His apparent priorities only make sense if he is somehow working for or being blackmailed by Russia.
You remember moving out of your parents house and having to pay your own bills?

You remember moving out of your parents house and having to pay your own bills?
Seriously? It becomes more clear everyday that you Trumpbots just want to see the world burn.

So fucking what, what any former president said or did is now in the past. Right now your man seems to be working for Russian interests against our allies. What makes you think we can trust a man like Putin, seriously? His actions are not those of a man who wants to be friends with America except on his own terms.
-------------------------------------------------- SURE Putin like everyone else in the world wants what he wants on his terms . What is so unusual about that eh ?? Thats simply human nature and now its up to TRUMP to negotiate and get what he , I and what America wants . ------------- no matter what , its better dealing with Russians rather than with mrobamas muslim friends Occupied .

If any of you knew a damned thing about cyber-security you would realize how incredibly stupid this idea is. Russia is not our friend and can never be our friend as long as Putin has dreams of rebuilding Russian power in the world.

The Cold War is over. We have no conflict of interests with Russian and many shared interests.

There is no reason we cannot be friends.

Stop living in the past.

----------------------------------------------- OUR ALLIES , heck theres a bunch of our so called allies that i have no use for so best to cut them loose anyway Occupied . [dicko markovic, what the heck is that Occupied]

----------------------------------------------- OUR ALLIES , heck theres a bunch of our so called allies that i have no use for so best to cut them loose anyway Occupied . [dicko markovic, what the heck is that Occupied]
Quit drinking so heavily so early in the day.

---------------------------------------------------------- feck the worlds opinion and feck some historic alliances Occupied !!

Forum List

Back