Best Way to Secure Our Border

Illegal aliens attempting to agress our nation from Mexico should be treated as enemy combatants.

We need a whole fleet of these until the wall is built and mine field laid.

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

I agree. In addition to Apache attack helicopters.

Lock up some corporate heads for employing illegals

The jobs will dry up overnight and we won't need a wall

Another great example of the right wing scum we are dealing with.

I disagree.

Problem solved.

If you feel so strongly why not personally arrest McConnell, Ryan and Boehner, + all members of the Tea Party - ooops, LOL, the Freedom Caucus - for their failure to do anything, but name post offices and pass the repeal of the Affordable Care Act dozens of times, and including a failure to even offer a a pragmatic and comprehensive plan on immigration reform?

Of course if you want to shoot and kill unarmed civilians feel free, there is a special place in state and federal prisons just for you, and sooner than later there is one in hell for people like you.

I disagree.

Problem solved.

Being in prison here is better than being free in Mexico for many. Besides we would have to pay to house them. No way Jose.

I disagree.

Problem solved.

If you feel so strongly why not personally arrest McConnell, Ryan and Boehner, + all members of the Tea Party - ooops, LOL, the Freedom Caucus - for their failure to do anything, but name post offices and pass the repeal of the Affordable Care Act dozens of times, and including a failure to even offer a a pragmatic and comprehensive plan on immigration reform?

Of course if you want to shoot and kill unarmed civilians feel free, there is a special place in state and federal prisons just for you, and sooner than later there is one in hell for people like you.

200.gif

I disagree.

Problem solved.

Being in prison here is better than being free in Mexico for many. Besides we would have to pay to house them. No way Jose.

I did NOT say put the ILLEGALS in our prisons. Too damn expensive. Go back and read what I DID say.

I disagree.

Problem solved.

I did NOT say put the ILLEGALS in our prisons. Too damn expensive. Go back and read what I DID say.

Illegal aliens attempting to agress our nation from Mexico should be treated as enemy combatants.

I bet you'd be the first person to challenge the first mother with a babe in arms you would see.
lol And don't forget to cry fake tears about all the grandmothers and orphans trying to shred US immigration law.

False pathos are the words of demagogues, a specialty of trump. That fascists lack empathy is not new, what is new is they proudly display their callous disregard for others

Real Men Stand Up to the Insulting Lies of Little Big Man

This is a reconquista invasion by sore-loser savages. Before we can stop it, we have to eliminate the traitors who have been holding us back. Also, quit respecting the ignorant pundits who think history repeats itself in the same way. These invaders are genetically related to the Mongols, but they are taking advantage of the stupidity of allowing an invasion and occupation as long as it's done through trespassing rather than force of arms.

Nah, that's not what our country is about. I mean i fully support Trump in ending Illegal Immigration, but there are other more humane ways to get that done. Now, if you're talking Drug Cartels, go ahead and decimate.

Our Border Patrol has been out-gunned and out-manned for too long. It is time to take back control of our border. But we have to keep in mind that most crossing the border illegally, aren't violent criminals. We need to be humane.

I bet you'd be the first person to challenge the first mother with a babe in arms you would see.
lol And don't forget to cry fake tears about all the grandmothers and orphans trying to shred US immigration law.

False pathos are the words of demagogues, a specialty of trump. That fascists lack empathy is not new, what is new is they proudly display their callous disregard for others
Aww, more fake tears.

Forum List

Back