Best Way to Secure Our Border

We need a whole fleet of these until the wall is built and mine field laid.

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

Being in prison here is better than being free in Mexico for many. Besides we would have to pay to house them. No way Jose.

I did NOT say put the ILLEGALS in our prisons. Too damn expensive. Go back and read what I DID say.

3D_emoticon_214.gif

Real Men Stand Up to the Insulting Lies of Little Big Man

This is a reconquista invasion by sore-loser savages. Before we can stop it, we have to eliminate the traitors who have been holding us back. Also, quit respecting the ignorant pundits who think history repeats itself in the same way. These invaders are genetically related to the Mongols, but they are taking advantage of the stupidity of allowing an invasion and occupation as long as it's done through trespassing rather than force of arms.

Wow, this message board is attracting more and more members of the idiot-fringe.

Posted below is from the obit of a friend of mine:

After basic training and advanced training, he was ordered to South Vietnam and the 3rd Marine Division. He started his tour of duty just after Christmas, 1965. He was subsequently assigned to Company A, 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment. He entered combat as a private first class. During hostile action in Quang Nam Province, he stepped on a mine and lost both legs. He knew what had happened and died a few days later on July 4, 1966. At the time of his death, he was 19 years old. He was awarded the Purple Heart Medal.

IMO and not mine alone, land mines are cowardly and only a dirt bag and a coward would advocate their use against civilians. Even today, children in war torn countries die and or suffer grievous wounds from mines placed decades ago.

Illegal aliens attempting to agress our nation from Mexico should be treated as enemy combatants.

I bet you'd be the first person to challenge the first mother with a babe in arms you would see.
lol And don't forget to cry fake tears about all the grandmothers and orphans trying to shred US immigration law.

False pathos are the words of demagogues, a specialty of trump. That fascists lack empathy is not new, what is new is they proudly display their callous disregard for others

Aww, more fake tears.

"fake tears"? Odd response, my intention was to give people like you the finger.

Knowing as I do that fascist's lack empathy, and that is characteristic of those with a personality disorders, I'm able to understand how denial fits into the metric. I have no illusion that anything I post will change, remedy or cure the mental illness of people without empathy - it's why we have jails and locked psychiatric facilities - and in some cases lethal injections.

Illegal aliens attempting to agress our nation from Mexico should be treated as enemy combatants.

I bet you'd be the first person to challenge the first mother with a babe in arms you would see.
lol And don't forget to cry fake tears about all the grandmothers and orphans trying to shred US immigration law.

False pathos are the words of demagogues, a specialty of trump. That fascists lack empathy is not new, what is new is they proudly display their callous disregard for others

Aww, more fake tears.

"fake tears"? Odd response, my intention was to give people like you the finger.

Knowing as I do that fascist's lack empathy, and that is characteristic of those with a personality disorders, I'm able to understand how denial fits into the metric. I have no illusion that anything I post will change, remedy or cure the mental illness of people without empathy - it's why we have jails and locked psychiatric facilities - and in some cases lethal injections.
You know nothing and that's why you put up such stupid, bigoted posts.

Inter

Aww, more fake tears.

Interesting the atheist insist on consideration of others.

-Geaux

Naw, just gun em down.

OP - suggestion - look at what's been done in the past. By Republicans.

Then, look at the facts.

Or, just keep on being a big dumb sheep.

Seriously, until you stop with the brainless, round em up and deport them crap, you'll never get a grasp on this.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

BTW, it's no accident that yours and drumpfs "plan" require that land be stolen by the govt (drumpf) from those who worked hard to actually pay for it. Look back at what drumpf has said about stealing people's land from them. (Or, just look at what he has actually done in the past ) Is that what YOU believe in? Really?

Inter

Aww, more fake tears.

-Geaux

They always do.

So called "christians" consider only the profit of the church.

Besides, what do you care? From your own posts, all you care abut is screwing over real American working glass.

Easier if you just moved to Russia.

Last edited:
Inter

Aww, more fake tears.

-Geaux

They always do.

You're a loon and quite likely an idiot

-Geaux

More emo-queen nonsense. It's like some cannot overcome their programming to post such BS every time the topic has anything to do with immigration.

i also like my other original idea to dig out a moat/river and populate it with very angry/hungry crocodilles

Drumpf voter, right?

He has put big business in charge, so you should be thrilled.

Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists, billionaires --- all looking to steal you blind.

Your g-g-grand children will thank you.

You dummies. You will all need the Dems to code you, jay like always"

Inter

Aww, more fake tears.

-Geaux

They always do.

You're a loon and quite likely an idiot

-Geaux

Coward. You can't address what I wrote so you resort to your babyish name calling. Just like always.

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

I absolutely agree with you about the ports. They are overlooked in this immigration debate. Every day thousands of containers on ships from around the world are unloaded in our ports. There are security measures in place. But for every security measure there are people figuring out ways around it.

On the southern border, given the horrendous problem of foreigners illegally penetrating our nation from the south I don't see why we cannot use land mines. We can post signs everywhere warning trespassers of land mines, in both English and Spanish, and Arabic. Then the would-be illegal aliens can make an informed decision as to whether they should attempt to cross the border.

Forum List

Back