Best Way to Secure Our Border

We need a whole fleet of these until the wall is built and mine field laid.

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

Remember when Bill Clinton, after he left office, almost successfully negotiated a deal for an Arab based company to contract with us to take over our port security?

I disagree.
The best way is to put anyone caught housing, hiring, feeding, or otherwise aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, in prison for life without the possibility of parole. They wont cross our borders if they can't work, eat, or find shelter. Also, we need to shoot-to-kill anyone caught crossing our borders unlawfully.

In addition, we need to secure our ports. As it stands now, our ports are not very secure. Not every container is inspected. And, every ship that docks is not inspected. We have terrorists camped out on our borders, and some arrive by cargo ships. Our border patrol agents and other law enforcement agencies need orders to shoot anyone caught crossing our borders. Once word gets out, no one will want to come here ILLEGALLY.

Problem solved.

Remember when Bill Clinton, after he left office, almost successfully negotiated a deal for an Arab based company to contract with us to take over our port security?

Yep. He was a commie piece of shit.

On the southern border, given the horrendous problem of foreigners illegally penetrating our nation from the south I don't see why we cannot use land mines. We can post signs everywhere warning trespassers of land mines, in both English and Spanish, and Arabic. Then the would-be illegal aliens can make an informed decision as to whether they should attempt to cross the border.

More pointless, emo-queen stupidity.

On the southern border, given the horrendous problem of foreigners illegally penetrating our nation from the south I don't see why we cannot use land mines. We can post signs everywhere warning trespassers of land mines, in both English and Spanish, and Arabic. Then the would-be illegal aliens can make an informed decision as to whether they should attempt to cross the border.

You are trying to impress me, aren't you? I am blushing!

200w.gif

Real Men Stand Up to the Insulting Lies of Little Big Man

This is a reconquista invasion by sore-loser savages. Before we can stop it, we have to eliminate the traitors who have been holding us back. Also, quit respecting the ignorant pundits who think history repeats itself in the same way. These invaders are genetically related to the Mongols, but they are taking advantage of the stupidity of allowing an invasion and occupation as long as it's done through trespassing rather than force of arms.[/QUOTE

IMO and not mine alone, land mines are cowardly and only a dirt bag and a coward would advocate their use against civilians. Even today, children in war torn countries die and or suffer grievous wounds from mines placed decades ago.

Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

People should be made aware that Catcher in the Rye was written about a spoiled and sheltered Preppy crybaby. His protected attitude set a bad tone and role model for all the weakling pushy snobs in the generations that followed.

Your sensitivity is senseless. Your fake sympathy for these invading savages' children is a cover for your contempt for our own children, who will grow up under constant looting and violence from your precious anchor babies.

Real Americans should be made aware that Catcher in the Rye was written about a spoiled and sheltered Preppy crybaby. His protected attitude set a bad tone and role model for all the weakling pushy snobs in the generations that followed.

Your sensitivity is senseless. Your well-rehearsed sympathy for these invading savages' brats is a cover for your contempt for our own children, who will grow up under constant looting and violence from your precious anchor babies.

Last edited:

This is a reconquista invasion by sore-loser savages. Before we can stop it, we have to eliminate the traitors who have been holding us back. Also, quit respecting the ignorant pundits who think history repeats itself in the same way. These invaders are genetically related to the Mongols, but they are taking advantage of the stupidity of allowing an invasion and occupation as long as it's done through trespassing rather than force of arms.[/QUOTE

IMO and not mine alone, land mines are cowardly and only a dirt bag and a coward would advocate their use against civilians. Even today, children in war torn countries die and or suffer grievous wounds from mines placed decades ago.

People should be made aware that Catcher in the Rye was written about a spoiled and sheltered Preppy crybaby. His protected attitude set a bad tone and role model for all the weakling pushy snobs in the generations that followed.

Your sensitivity is senseless. Your fake sympathy for these invading savages' children is a cover for your contempt for our own children, who will grow up under constant looting and violence from your precious anchor babies.

Real Americans should be made aware that Catcher in the Rye was written about a spoiled and sheltered Preppy crybaby. His protected attitude set a bad tone and role model for all the weakling pushy snobs in the generations that followed.

Your sensitivity is senseless. Your well-rehearsed sympathy for these invading savages' brats is a cover for your contempt for our own children, who will grow up under constant looting and violence from your precious anchor babies.

Huh???????????

You don't like anchor babies, Homer? Change the constitution, until there is nothing you can do but whine

just move the statue of liberty to brownsville.
Look at the disingenuous, false narrative by the domestic terrorists. Snowflake - show me one example where a credible conservative said that we should stop immigration. We all support legal immigration through "Ellis Island". It's being invaded by another country illegally that we have a problem with. The question is - why don't you too? Oh wait, that's right, you hate the United States and want to see it collapse.

You don't like anchor babies, Homer? Change the constitution, until there is nothing you can do but whine
The U.S. Constitution does not authorize anchor babies, snowflake. Of course, being a left-wing ignoramus, I wouldn't expect you to be aware of that reality.

The U.S. Constitution does not authorize anchor babies, snowflake. Of course, being a left-wing ignoramus, I wouldn't expect you to be aware of that reality.
WTF are you talking about, it allows anyone born on US soil to automatically become a citizen

Look at the disingenuous, false narrative by the domestic terrorists. Snowflake - show me one example where a credible conservative said that we should stop immigration. We all support legal immigration through "Ellis Island". It's being invaded by another country illegally that we have a problem with. The question is - why don't you too? Oh wait, that's right, you hate the United States and want to see it collapse.
Can you demonstrate just where we are being invaded?

WTF are you talking about, it allows anyone born on US soil to automatically become a citizen
That's the problem with interpreting the 14th Amend like conservative originalist being true to the text. LOL

We have an estimated 11 million to 20 million illegal aliens in the U.S. That is a full scale invasion. Your "where" question is completely nonsensical. It has happened through every entry point into the U.S. Some have come in along the southern border. Some have come in along the northern border (though much less prevalent). Some have snuck in through the air, some have snuck in through boats. Some have even tunneled in.

Nonetheless, when tens of millions of boots hit your soil without consent - that is a full scale invasion.

We have an estimated 11 million to 20 million illegal aliens in the U.S. That is a full scale invasion. Your "where" question is completely nonsensical. It has happened through every entry point into the U.S. Some have come in along the southern border. Some have come in along the northern border (though much less prevalent). Some have snuck in through the air, some have snuck in through boats. Some have even tunneled in.

Nonetheless, when tens of millions of boots hit your soil without consent - that is a full scale invasion.
Illegals represent at most 4% of our population, not exactly an invasion over 20-30 years.
Since you admit that many of them do not come through our southern border, why do we need to spend 25 billion or more to build a wall?

Forum List

Back