Best Way to Secure Our Border

i still like my original idea to line the border with giant speakers and play yoko ono music 24/7....1000 decibles per speaker

You'll kill cactus for 40 miles in every direction. Then, the EPA will get you!
It is an invasion. Set up snipers along the border and blow the head's off of anyone who attempts to invade us. It's that simple. And it's 100% legal. The U.S. has every right by our sovereign law and by international law to defend ourselves from invasion.

It is an invasion. Set up snipers along the border and blow the head's off of anyone who attempts to invade us. It's that simple. ....

And once again the topic of immigration induces utter stupidity.

Illegal aliens attempting to agress our nation from Mexico should be treated as enemy combatants.

I agree. They should be shot on site. Once a few are dead the rest will get the message. End of the problem.

Proving my point again that people can't discuss the topic rationally. ^^^^^

All foreigners and their litters deserve all the social justice programs, taxpayer assistance, and welfare benefits they can get.........

We are America !!! Lmfao

... The U.S. Constitution ...applies to U.S. citizens only on U.S. soil only. If you're not a legal U.S. citizen on U.S. soil - the document is null and void.....
That is not correct.
No....really....it is. It is not an international document. Do some homework.
It is an invasion. Set up snipers along the border and blow the head's off of anyone who attempts to invade us. It's that simple. ....
Right? But we forgive you and your fellow morons.

What do you mean?

... The U.S. Constitution ...applies to U.S. citizens only on U.S. soil only. If you're not a legal U.S. citizen on U.S. soil - the document is null and void.....
That is not correct.

I have. Take your own advice. The Supreme Court has ruled that the application of due process makes no distinction between citizens and non-citizens on US soil.

http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub

That is not correct.
I have. Take your own advice. The Supreme Court has ruled that the application of due process makes no distinction between citizens and non-citizens on US soil.
http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub
The Supreme Court did not write the U.S. Constitution nor do they have the authority to override it.

It is not an international document. It really is that simple.

That is not correct.
The Supreme Court did not write the U.S. Constitution nor do they have the authority to override it.

It is not an international document. It really is that simple.

No, it's not. Your insistence does not mean you understand what you're trying to talk about. You clearly do not.

What do you mean?
What part of that did you not understand?

"forgive" what?

what "morons"?

We need a whole fleet of these until the wall is built and mine field laid.

I respectfully disagree. We don't need to spend any more money. We need to simply fine companies that hire illegals $1MM per hire. No wall, no Apaches, no spending. Just revenue. Illegals will stop within a week.

What do you mean?
What part of that did you not understand?
"forgive" what?

what "morons"?
We forgive you people for being morons and allowing the topic of immigration to "induce utter stupidity".

I respectfully disagree. We don't need to spend any more money. We need to simply fine companies that hire illegals $1MM per hire. No wall, no Apaches, no spending. Just revenue. Illegals will stop within a week.
That's only a small part of the solution. Most of them would simply resort to additional crime to survive. The bigger thing we can do is refuse any and all services to these criminals. No healthcare. No food stamps. No housing. No education. That is why they are all coming here.

Forum List

Back