BET founder says President Trump best thing for African American job seekers

BET Founder Says Trump Economy Is Great for Black American Jobs

I know its a shocker the fake news CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC etc didn't run with this ain't it? Can't have President Trump following through with what he said now can we!?

In the short term, perhaps. The problem is what I see Trump doing is what others, like Bush did, which is pump the economy before their re-election campaign and to hell with the consequences afterwards.

Trump is going to make the world markets suffer, and with that less jobs in the future.

I know its a shocker the fake news CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC etc didn't run with this ain't it? Can't have President Trump following through with what he said now can we!?

"BET Founder: Trump’s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"
BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce

vs. this....

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

And this...

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Reality is defined by actions, not by words......the above proves which party is better for black Americans.

In the short term, perhaps. The problem is what I see Trump doing is what others, like Bush did, which is pump the economy before their re-election campaign and to hell with the consequences afterwards.

Trump is going to make the world markets suffer, and with that less jobs in the future.

Why didn't Obama do the same?

He simply had the federal agencies lie.

"The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
The official unemployment rate, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor, is extremely misleading.

Right now, we're hearing much celebrating from the media, the White House and Wall Street about how unemployment is "down" to 5.6%. The cheerleading for this number is deafening. The media loves a comeback story, the White House wants to score political points and Wall Street would like you to stay in the market.

While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment.

Right now, the U.S. is delivering at a staggeringly low rate of 44%, which is the number of full-time jobs as a percent of the adult population,..." The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment

"94,609,000 Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops to 62.8% (CNSNews.com) - In its final report before next week's presidential election, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said on Friday that 94,609,000 Americans are not in the labor force, 425,000 more than last month's 94,184,000, and the second highest number on record."
94,609,000 Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops to 62.8%

Isn't he a billionaire?
Amazing what you can do when you work hard isn't it?
Did you ever make a billion dollars? Why not? Haven't you ever worked hard?

He's the first black billionaire. Are you saying no blacks worked hard until he started working?

Do you think Oprah should run for POTUS? She's a billionaire too. She worked hard.

He was also smarter than you. He was an honors student in high school.

He received a master's degree in public affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University in 1972.

So why don't you have a billion dollars? You said amazing what you can do when you work hard. So lets see you work hard and achieve this.

And again, unless the rich person is a liberal, I don't care what they think. Rich people should vote Republican. But they shouldn't lie to us and tell us that we too should vote for Republicans. We aren't rich enough and don't benefit from their policies. This guy is a rich asshole. They come in all colors but one thing they all have in common is they have a lot of money. Do you?

And again, unless the rich person is a liberal, I don't care what they think. Rich people should vote Republican. But they shouldn't lie to us and tell us that we too should vote for Republicans. We aren't rich enough and don't benefit from their policies. This guy is a rich asshole. They come in all colors but one thing they all have in common is they have a lot of money. Do you?
You (working class Americans) DO benefit from Trump's policies. Millions of jobs are being opened up to unskilled, lower class Americans by the deportations of illegal aliens, that Trump is pushing through right now. Billions in US $$ sales are being saved for US small businesses by stopping immigrant remittances$$ ($138 Billion/year).

Everyone is made more safe by stopping Obama's race riot instigations. Everyone is made more safe by Trump's Muslim countries ban (upheld by the SCOTUS). Many more things too.

Isn't he a billionaire?
Liberals are sure he must have been privledged in some very non black way
Probably hung out with some white people Traitor!

Isn't he a billionaire?
Liberals are sure he must have been privledged in some very non black way
Probably hung out with some white people Traitor!

You mean like maybe AA got him into those colleges? Nah, he was smart.

Maybe AA got him his first job though. Who knows. Like I said, Greedy rich republicans aren't only white. The two things they all have in common is they are rich and they are greedy.

I'll be honest, I might become a Republican when I become a millionaire. I didn't become one when I became a hundred thousand dollar aire. LOL

Isn't he a billionaire?

He's the first black billionaire. Are you saying no blacks worked hard until he started working?

Do you think Oprah should run for POTUS? She's a billionaire too. She worked hard.

He received a master's degree in public affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University in 1972.

So why don't you have a billion dollars? You said amazing what you can do when you work hard. So lets see you work hard and achieve this.

Nope sure haven't and unless I hit the lottery I won't. Nope haven't worked hard really...I am in college now and I don't expect to make millions then either. Hell no she shouldn't run for President unless she wants to be destroyed. He is proof of WHAT you can do if you try hard,get a few breaks here and there and keep pushing forward and take risks.

Clearly he's the expert on all things related to the job market. Or is he just the expert on being black? Hard to tell.
Proof is in the pudding the facts show that blacks are benefiting from President Trump's policies.

Isn't he a billionaire?

Nope sure haven't and unless I hit the lottery I won't. Nope haven't worked hard really...I am in college now and I don't expect to make millions then either. Hell no she shouldn't run for President unless she wants to be destroyed. He is proof of WHAT you can do if you try hard,get a few breaks here and there and keep pushing forward and take risks.

And get a little lucky. You'll realize this once you grow up. Once you work hard, try, keep pushing forward and DON'T get any breaks.

My brother is a VP of a fortune 500. He admits he hit the work lotto. Got very lucky. Right place at the right time. That's why he doesn't begrudge people who are poor or lower middle class.

Isn't he a billionaire?

What kind of student loan debt will you have when you finish? And what degree are you getting?

Forum List

Back