Beta O'Rourke: "I Would ‘Absolutely’ Tear Down Existing Walls at Border"

Leave it to today's Dimocrats, and any deterrent to illegal immigration would be destroyed.
At least their leaders more and more are being honest about it.

Beto O’Rourke: I Would ‘Absolutely’ Tear Down Existing Walls at Border

Private citizen and possible 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke spoke with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday about the border, the wall, and O’Rourke’s hometown of El Paso. Hayes passed along a tweeted from Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) and O’Rourke’s answer was probably not what most would have expected.

Hayes introduced the below question to O’Rourke by saying that Crenshaw is a representative in Texas, but not a border district, and that he tweeted it on his timeline, not to Hayes specifically. “I’m passing it along,” he said.

Well, it didn't take long for democrats to up the crazy on putting illegals first.

Leave it to today's Dimocrats, and any deterrent to illegal immigration would be destroyed.

Private citizen and possible 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke spoke with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Thursday about the border, the wall, and O’Rourke’s hometown of El Paso. Hayes passed along a tweeted from Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) and O’Rourke’s answer was probably not what most would have expected.

Hayes introduced the below question to O’Rourke by saying that Crenshaw is a representative in Texas, but not a border district, and that he tweeted it on his timeline, not to Hayes specifically. “I’m passing it along,” he said.

In an episode of "Future Jeopardy:"

"Foot Shooting" for $100

I Would ‘Absolutely’ Tear Down Existing Walls at Border

"What nine words guaranteed Beto would lose his 2020 Presidential bid, Alex."

Yet another Dem traitor who has sided with illegals from foreign countries who kill and rape Americans. If Iran killed and raped thousands of Americans we would bomb their country to rubble.

Yet another Dem traitor who has sided with illegals from foreign countries who kill and rape Americans. If Iran killed and raped thousands of Americans we would bomb their country to rubble.
Some do not fear Brown People

Democrats will give constitutional protection to drug dealers and human traffickers. There can be only one explanation. Democrat politicians are in the pockets of the cartels. Plato o plomo.

Mr Trump......Tear down that wall
You are missing another appellation* under your name.

"ENEMY OF AMERICA"

*Definition of appellation. 1 : an identifying name or title : designation was entitled to the appellation "doctor" 2 : a geographical name (as of a region, village, or vineyard) under which a winegrower is authorized to identify and market wine also : the area designated by such a name.

Some do not fear Brown People

Most Americans are not racists or pandering to racists.

America elected a brown skinned man.

You are a bottom dweller.

Crime went UP in El Pasa after that fence was built. It made the community LESS safe than it had been before.

Some of the fencing along the border is an environmental hazzard and should never have been built and should be torn down. Some of the fencing separates Texans and their farmland close to the Rio Grande.

And the fence is neither a barrier nor a deterrent.

Crime went UP in El Pasa after that fence was built. It made the community LESS safe than it had been before.

Some of the fencing along the border is an environmental hazzard and should never have been built and should be torn down. Some of the fencing separates Texans and their farmland close to the Rio Grande.

Then let's ask the law enforcement officials in El Paso if they want their portion of the wall to be torn down.

Ask the civic leaders if they want the wall removed from their part of the border.

Then ask the citizens of El Paso if they want the wall torn down.

Let's see what they say.

The Sun rises in the West and sets in the East.

Why?

Because I can say any ol damn fool lie and get away with it.

That's what the Somali Muslim Congress person tried and discovered. She can't get away with outrageous statements as an elected official in real life.

Why?

That's what the Somali Muslim Congress person tried and discovered. She can't get away with outrageous statements as an elected official in real life.

You fools should know enough by now to fact check posts before you call people crazy, but you're just not that bright. Do you have to wear a hockey helmet when you leave the House?

El Paso Mayor Dee Margo: President Trump Wrong To Say Border Fence Decreased Crime

"ENEMY OF AMERICA"

*Definition of appellation. 1 : an identifying name or title : designation was entitled to the appellation "doctor" 2 : a geographical name (as of a region, village, or vineyard) under which a winegrower is authorized to identify and market wine also : the area designated by such a name.
Mexico is not our enemy

Then let's ask the law enforcement officials in El Paso if they want their portion of the wall to be torn down.

Ask the civic leaders if they want the wall removed from their part of the border.

Let's see what they say.

They've already spoken and said the fence was not in any way helpful. They had MORE problems and crime in El Paso AFTER it was built than before.

Trump is the one making stuff up, and YOU'RE the one who is lying here.

"ENEMY OF AMERICA"

Mexico is not our enemy

Mexico is not invading America.

People who violate our laws by illegally crossing our border to come into the USA make themselves enemies of every citizen of the United States.

Good.
Immigration Gumballs (6:08)

Better
America: No Documents Needed

Best
America's Great Wall

You're right. If Mexicans were raping and killing Americans by the thousands, the US WOULD be bombing Mexcio back to the stone age. So the fact that the US hasn't done that actually proves that Mexicans really aren't killing and raping thousands of Americans, doesn't it Skippy?

Let's see what they say.

They've already spoken and said the fence was not in any way helpful. They had MORE problems and crime in El Paso AFTER it was built than before.

Trump is the one making stuff up, and YOU'RE the one who is lying here.

You don't live here...

You don't love America...

You aren't committed to the perpetuation of America and have it governed by an originalist view of the Constitution and that makes you an enemy of America.

What say you?

Why?

You fools should know enough by now to fact check posts before you call people crazy, but you're just not that bright. Do you have to wear a hockey helmet when you leave the House?

El Paso Mayor Dee Margo: President Trump Wrong To Say Border Fence Decreased Crime

LOL....
https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

Forum List

Back