Beto 2020

Isn't it ironic that beto tries to talk about "free college". But yet is spending that broke college kids lunch money right now taking flights at all these places for publicity stunts with their money? Sad! Meanwhile, the country is doing great with Trump.
So Beto supports free higher education

Should work for college kids and their parents and it is good for the country

A higher educated workforce

Cool. I guess the fag Beto will pay for all of it or will you? I anxiously await your answer. :lol:

Isn't it ironic that beto tries to talk about "free college". But yet is spending that broke college kids lunch money right now taking flights at all these places for publicity stunts with their money? Sad! Meanwhile, the country is doing great with Trump.

Cool. I guess the fag Beto will pay for all of it or will you? I anxiously await your answer. :lol:

Education pays for itself

Makes no sense

Political neophyte who lost to Ted Cruz. No real political experience

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

He is a white Obama. Young, handsome, charismatic
He will have strong Hispanic support
The Democratic field is weak and geriatric
He may be able to take Texas away from Trump
He should be able to get out the vote
Unlike Hillary ......he is like able

He is a commie.......don't think so.
Crazy Dale

Yeah, a "crazy" anti-commie that knows infinitely more than you and proves it daily. Sucks to be you.

(snicker)

Maybe he's running for Prez so the eventual nominee will pick him up for VP to get the Hispanic vote.

Yeah. I'm that cynical.
An Irishman is getting the Hispanic vote?
He has so far

In west Texas they don't see "Irish" or "Scottish", they see gringos and tejanos.
Any gringo who is given a Hispanic nickname as a child is one of them, sort of like Bill Clinton is referred to as the "first black president" because of his roots in Arkansas.

Haha...awesome, he’s part of a prestigious group says the data.

Wow....only a Dim would say something that stupid. But hey when you owe your University $100,000 use that line on 'em. I'm sure you'll get a good laugh.

Does it really? How so?

Makes no sense

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

Crazy Dale

Yeah, a "crazy" anti-commie that knows infinitely more than you and proves it daily. Sucks to be you.

(snicker)
Sure Fredo.....you are smart

Does it really? How so?

Educated workers produce more and are more efficient creating more profit. Society benefits

Look at production levels in highly educated countries vs those with no education

Think of it like all tax cuts pay for themselves

Think of it like all tax cuts pay for themselves

Stupid is as stupid does. :) There is no such thing as free. That would include healthcare, education, and yes, tax cuts. Both political parties are real good at opening the cookie jar but not so good at putting cookies back.

When brainless drones like the Beto male talk about Medicare for all the media should hammer the shit out of him about how he intends to pay the 32 trillion dollar bill.

But we all know they will not because they are in the tank for the Dims.....

Makes no sense

Crazy Dale

(snicker)

C'mon, admit it....you believe in the virtues of communism. You are dying to come out of the commie closet. Take that next step and free yourself.

(snicker)

Beto's notable accomplishments:

- Drunk Driving
- Burglary

and Air Drums and skateboarding. What a qualified Dem!

Makes no sense

Crazy Dale

(snicker)

C'mon, admit it....you believe in the virtues of communism. You are dying to come out of the commie closet. Take that next step and free yourself.

(snicker)

Fredo.......Chem Trails!

Makes no sense

Whomever is on the ballot opposite the blob has my vote.

Forum List

Back