Beto 2020

By whom? His abuela back at the old hacienda in Mexico?

This may be more fun than Pocahontas!
His father gave him that name on the day he was born. Google it, it's a fact. Here he is as a child. He was raised on a border town and as a result, learned to speak fluent Spanish.
Oh I know, speaking another language other than "American" isn't "patriotic" but Jeb Bush also speaks fluent Spanish and I don't recall anyone ever accusing him of not being a patriot. Children in grammar school are now learning other languages because if this country is going to keep up with other countries, multi lingual speaking employees will be a must in some companies. And, supposedly Melania speaks 5 languages, but I never see anyone here criticizing her for it.

main-qimg-d32ffcb84e09d5e3ea7bdfd37b7e6fda
Why would speaking another language be unpatriotic? I speak three fluently but don't go around calling myself Spiro or Jaroslav.

Ditzy argument.
For the last time and I'll speak slowly so you will understand.....his. father. gave. him. the. name. when. he. was. born...
No, he . was . given . the . name . Robert . Francis. He's kinda like Pocahontas, eh?

Oh, and Elizabeth Warren did not give herself the name, Pocahontas. It was given to her by the hateful piece of filth in the WH.

Yeah, that kind of troll-like behavior is SO disgusting about Trump.

He is such a gutter dweller...nothing seems beneath him. He oozes slime.

By whom? His abuela back at the old hacienda in Mexico?

This may be more fun than Pocahontas!
His father gave him that name on the day he was born. Google it, it's a fact. Here he is as a child. He was raised on a border town and as a result, learned to speak fluent Spanish.
Oh I know, speaking another language other than "American" isn't "patriotic" but Jeb Bush also speaks fluent Spanish and I don't recall anyone ever accusing him of not being a patriot. Children in grammar school are now learning other languages because if this country is going to keep up with other countries, multi lingual speaking employees will be a must in some companies. And, supposedly Melania speaks 5 languages, but I never see anyone here criticizing her for it.

Why would speaking another language be unpatriotic? I speak three fluently but don't go around calling myself Spiro or Jaroslav.

Ditzy argument.
For the last time and I'll speak slowly so you will understand.....his. father. gave. him. the. name. when. he. was. born...
No, he . was . given . the . name . Robert . Francis. He's kinda like Pocahontas, eh?

No, kind of like Rafael Edward Cruz? (A.K.A. Ted???) He became Ted because it sounded more "American" than Rafael. Beto was a nickname his father gave him. I know several people who have nicknames that are not their birth names.
Maybe his father thought it would make it easier for little Roberto Francisco to break into the landscaping business.

Hey look! We can have our first Hispanic president without having an Hispanic president.

Ya gotta love diversity like that. Even better than Obama!

Ditzy argument.

No, kind of like Rafael Edward Cruz? (A.K.A. Ted???) He became Ted because it sounded more "American" than Rafael. Beto was a nickname his father gave him. I know several people who have nicknames that are not their birth names.
Maybe his father thought it would make it easier for little Roberto Francisco to break into the landscaping business.

Hey look! We can have our first Hispanic president without having an Hispanic president.

Ya gotta love diversity like that. Even better than Obama!

Keep making absurd assumptions because it only makes you look even dumber than ever. When he was born, how do you even know that his father had any political aspirations for him at all? You're just projecting and grasping at straws.
Oh, and of course, you just had to bring in Obama because it's the typical "go to" thing for trump worshipers. Do you have a golden shrine to him erected in your yard so that you can kiss his feet everyday?

Beto makes as much sense as Obabble did.

View attachment 231195
Be careful what you wish for.

It just may come through.

Remember, Obama came outta no where.

You guys feel high on the hog of Trump lunacy right now.

But, be careful what. you. wish for.

You are sorely mistaken if you think my comment was made in support of a BETO candidacy. He's as much of an ineffectual BETA as our first Gay President, Obabble.

Cute kid.

Don't expect to get anything through to these dumb dumbs.

They have purposed in their dark hearts not to let one. single. solitary, fact. penetrate their thick, far rightwing, skulls.

Last edited:
Has he announced that he's going to run?

I wouldn't discount him, for the many reasons you listed in the OP rightwinger

He almost CRUSHED the GOP stronghold in Texas, no small feat.

Please bear in mind that without Texas' EC votes, the GOP will only see the oval office as tourists.

But, the "good news" is that Trump will ALWAYS have Mississippi's 6 EC votes....lol

You do realize he won over 300 ECs?

Makes no sense

Political neophyte who lost to Ted Cruz. No real political experience

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

He is a white Obama. Young, handsome, charismatic
He will have strong Hispanic support
The Democratic field is weak and geriatric
He may be able to take Texas away from Trump
He should be able to get out the vote
Unlike Hillary ......he is like able
He’s probably better than all the very old potential candidates...
I don’t think he is ready

But his time might be right

Makes no sense

But 2020 is no ordinary election year. Anti Trump fervor will be in full force. Beto needs only follow the Obama 2008 model

31142199387_b058d4331b_b.jpg

He has nothing to lose
He is charismatic and will draw support

Support? From who?
Imbeciles who think a country is better off when everyone is on welfare???

What a losing, self defeating train of rancid thought.

It's like saying the only way to true happiness..... is through drug overdose. :rolleyes:
Just......stupid......in an epic way.

He has nothing to lose
He is charismatic and will draw support

Support? From who?
Imbeciles who think a country is better off when everyone is on welfare???

What a losing, self defeating train of rancid thought.

It's like saying the only way to true happiness..... is through drug overdose. :rolleyes:
Just......stupid......in an epic way.
Helping those who need help does not include billionaires

Makes no sense

He's a Beto male (pun intended) so therefore is the perfect Dim candidate. :D

Makes no sense

By 2020 anyone with a pulse can beat crooked Donnie

Makes no sense

Didn't you say the same thing about Hillary? Idiot. :lol:

Makes no sense

Donnie was not in jail

Makes no sense

Donnie was not in jail

Neither was Hitlery. She still lost. The Dims primary process will pull your candidate just left of Karl Marx and Josef Stalin. You girls are screwed.

Btw....how do you gals do in Mississippi tonight?

Makes no sense

Na. Beto has better chances here in Texas. Think of it like a Baptist church. There, they always start out strong but they don’t draw new young folks in so after many years all the d people die and the church switches to non denominational. Same here. All the old ass republicans are dying. They will be replaced by more liberal republicans who never give abortion or gay marriage a thought. Both parties are changing.

That aside Beto has baggage. Like his hot and run DUI. Really, all he was was a hipster bumper sticker.

Makes no sense

If they would have run a blue dog Democrat--aka more moderate Democrat, Ted Cruz would be looking for another job today.

Beto O'Rourke running for POTUS wouldn't make it in this country, and that's the worry going into 2020. Democrats get overconfident and make Beto, or any other left wing liberal their nominee. THEY'LL LOSE.

120416_bluedogs_wuerker_328.jpg

2018 midterms showed the way to 2020. Moderate Democrats, especially women were kicking butt all over this country. They can win in 2020.

Just a reminder that Hillary Clinton, a moderate, kicked Bernie Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 Democrat primary popular votes. In comparison Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41,622 Democrat primary popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

He will win....the US needs go back to sanity....it went toooo with the orange clown.

Forum List

Back