Beto Breaks Laws To Aid & Abet Caraval Illegals

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Nobody needs to know": Beto campaign converting campaign resources to assist border crossers?

"Has the Robert “Beto” O’Rourke campaign illegally converted campaign resources to provide assistance to border crossers?

That’s certainly what it looks like in this latest Project Veritas video, where several people discuss and execute a plan to use prepaid credit cards funded by the campaign to buy food and supplies to route to asylum seekers already in the US. That plan was apparently known and approved by O’Rourke’s campaign manager Jody Casey, among others."

Pro-Open-Border, Pro-Illegal / Illegal-1st-Americans-2nd, Anti-US-Immigration-Law-Enforcement ... typical Democrat...

Needless to say, this could create a major legal headache not just for the campaign but for everyone involved in the process:

Concerned?

Jody Casey, Beto's campaign manager:
"Don’t worry.”

Andrea Reyes, who also works on the O’Rourke campaign, revealed that she has text messages showing she received approval for using the pre-paid cards..."

“For me, I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”

Yup, DEMOCRATS!

"Nobody needs to know": Beto campaign converting campaign resources to assist border crossers?

"Has the Robert “Beto” O’Rourke campaign illegally converted campaign resources to provide assistance to border crossers?

That’s certainly what it looks like in this latest Project Veritas video, where several people discuss and execute a plan to use prepaid credit cards funded by the campaign to buy food and supplies to route to asylum seekers already in the US. That plan was apparently known and approved by O’Rourke’s campaign manager Jody Casey, among others."

Pro-Open-Border, Pro-Illegal / Illegal-1st-Americans-2nd, Anti-US-Immigration-Law-Enforcement ... typical Democrat...
^ :cuckoo:

Beto much be considered a threat for Cruz. LOL.
He's a threat to ALL Americans.

And what's with this goofy name "Beto" ? Is he trying to sound Hispanic, or something ?

His name is Robert. A perfectly good American name. Why doesn't he use that (or go by "Bob") ?

O’Rourke told CNN that his parents referred to him as Beto “from day one,” and that it “just stuck.”
Others have noted that the name is likely derived from a pronunciation of the Spanish “Roberto,” and O’Rourke himself described it as “a nickname for Robert in El Paso.” (According to the U.S. Census Bureau, around 78 percent of El Paso county residents listed themselves as being of Mexican heritage in 2016.)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/beto-orourke-reality-check/

Why doesn't Rafael use his real name?
Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Cruz said in his 2015 autobiography, “A Time for Truth,” that midway through junior high school in Houston, he decided to stop going by Rafael in part because he already was often called Felito. “The problem with that name was that it seemed to rhyme with every major corn chip on the market. Fritos, Cheetos, Doritos and Tostitos—a fact that other young children were quite happy to point out,” Cruz wrote. “I was tired of being teased. One day I had a conversation with my mother about it and she said, ‘You know, you could change your name. There are a number of other possibilities.’”
PolitiFact: Why Rafael Cruz goes by Ted and Robert O'Rourke by Beto

LOL!!!

Last edited:
Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Because that is his father's first name, dumbass! He goes by "Ted" because his middle name is Edward, just like "Ted" Kennedy's first name was Edward.

Please refer to post #8.

Why? It agrees exactly with what I said, dumbass!

How incredibly stupid and illiterate can you get?

I quoted post #8 above. You just edited your post after the fact, dumbass!

If stupid were illegal, we could not build enough prisons to house the number of libtards like you in this country. We'd just have to invade Mexico and put you on the other side of the wall.

Then why isn't Trump doing anything to stop it?

Every time they have asked beto about his, he dodges the question.

Then why isn't Trump doing anything to stop it?

Why is that Trump's job? You'd be the first libtard clutching your pearls and screaming about it if he did anything! That is why we have a federal elections commission.

Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Because that is his father's first name, dumbass! He goes by "Ted" because his middle name is Edward, just like "Ted" Kennedy's first name was Edward.

Please refer to post #8.

If stupid were illegal, we could not build enough prisons to house the number of libtards like you in this country. We'd just have to invade Mexico and put you on the other side of the wall.

Did Cruz's Dad have something to do with JFK's death, Trump said so.

Rafael Cruz goes by Ted

Please refer to post #8.

Did Cruz's Dad have something to do with JFK's death, Trump said so.

Deflection noted. You must really be a masochist because you apparently are willing to seek out ass beatings!

Forum List

Back