Beto endorses Biden! well, that's that! get ready to say "President Biden, Vice President Beto"

I think Biden would lean towards Klobachar as VP
I don't think Biden will pick any of the other 2020 candidates.

He especially won't pick Beto.

The governor of the very important swing state of Pennsylvania would be a smart choice except maybe for the fact that Biden is also from the North.

Tom Wolf won by more than 17 points in the 2018 election.

GUN PROBLEM?
- YUP! BIDEN JUST SHOT HIMSELF / HIS PRESIDENTIAL RUN IN THE PROVERBIAL FOOT

Joe Biden Promises Beto O’Rourke Will Be the One
Who Leads on the “Gun Problem” –

The Guy Who Wants to Take Your Guns

Arizona Senator Krazy Kirsten Sinema has just endorsed Biden!

ESTVlZAWsAEHCAE

Biden is supposed to name a black female. The great black hope is Stacy Abrams. The realistic idea is Kamala Harris. Either one is good for me.

speaking of endorsements, it looks like Pocahontas will be dropping out very soon. She seems to be leaning in the direction of endorsing Bernie, but they are also talking to the Biden camp, so who knows. This shouldn’t even be a question, if she is what she says she is (a progressive) her obvious choice is Bernie. Also, Mike Bloomberg endorsed Biden, so is she really going to endorse the guy Bloomberg supports?

my head hurts!

Big Moo obama could not take the criticism. She likes admiration only..

Pocahontas is angling to be named vp. The chances are that neither of these old guys will survive the presidency. Whoever is vp is guaranteed to be president. She's holding out.

"i'm a single issue endorser...i want to beat Trump!" - Sassy Eric Swalwell says he'll endorse soon

Received wisdom holds that the Dem vice presidential nominee will be (a) a woman and (b) a woman of color.

Such a ticket would get millions of people out to vote.

Received wisdom holds that Dems will no longer tolerate (a) a ticket with two males or (b) a ticket with two persons of the current majority ethnicity.

Michigan Governor Wacky Gretchen Whitmer has endorsed Biden, even though Crazy Bernie endorsed her and campaigned for her after she asked him to do that in 2018

Last edited:
Klobuchar will be campaigning for Joe in Michigan.

Bernie cancelled an event in Mississippi to focus on Michigan

Forum List

Back