Beto lost to Ted Cruz by around 200 thousand votes. you know how many young people of color turn 18 every year in Texas? around 250 thousand!

HOW ABOUT A 30 MINUTE BETO SAN ANTONIO RALLY?!

All the Prog talk is grandiose. Putting it in practice is like a Loony Toons Cartoon. People are suffering. Many people saving for retirement have lost at least 25% of their portfolios. Go to the store and it is about one fourth to one third more when averaging everything up.

Beto has Governor Abott on the ropes, the Dems have the GOP on the ropes, and all across America, we are on the way to VICTORY!

You're a racist.

Democrats see a black guy and think, "there's a Democrat, you know because he's black."

Black people should be offended by the way Democrats talk about them.

Texas is unique. It has 28 million eligibles and only 16 million registered. That's because it has a very restricted implementation of the motor voter law. It only registers you when you apply for or renew your driver's license online. And that's only because of a LWV lawsuit, otherwise they wouldn't have done it at all.

I have yet to meet a human that has no color.
Okay, we're all colored. But...
Modern-Family-ty-burrell-17061736-500-275.jpg

People accuse me of being white, but I'm not really. I'm kinda pink, in most places. Off-yellow in others. And I have a brown spot on my left pinky toe. :p
Sissy Putty and Sí, Se Puede

Don't ever go to the beach and get a tan. You and your descendants will be oppressed for the next 400 years. You've already got the cards stacked against you with your Mexican toe. Did you name it "Be-toe"?

Maybe they are against homelessness and mental illness which is what the problem actually is when you have half the prison population and half the homeless are insane along with 26% of the population overall being mentally ill. Great job GOP!

Useless demtwats are the worst.

Forum List

Back