Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

"I'm a capitalist. I don't see how we're able to meet any of the fundamental challenges that we have as a country without, in part, harnessing the power of the market," O'Rourke recently told reporters.⁣

Obtaining a net worth of $9 million by marriyng into wealth doesn't make you a "capitalist." That makes you a Gigolo.

I bet his wife has to balance the checkbook. :laughing0301:

She has to make sure that he is not visiting Chinese massage parlors in Amarillo.

This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

But he's a CUCK. He's Obama in whiteface.

DO YOU REALLY WANT A WHTEFACED OBAMA CUCK FOR PRESIDENT????
What I want is irrelevant. Beto is a candidate to be feared by republicans for his potential appeal to moderates of both parties..
Beta is a far left wing extremist, he is not moderate at all.
Beta is an anti-American bigot who doesn't accept that America is a sovereign country

don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% Trump. But Beto will certainly keep him on his toes

Not convinced. President Trump will first come up with a clever nickname to tattoo to Beto's forehead. Once that happens, It'll be all over because no matter what he does, Beto will be stuck with it. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

Then Trump will rip him to shreds on the basis of everything he's accomplished since being elected President. What has Beto done, I mean beside losing to Cruz? He's full of grandiose words but aside from that, he has no substance to speak of.

Beto said he was born to be president. it's all about me me me. like when Howard Schultz said it's my dream to be president. that's the problem. it's YOU YOU YOU. you think Bernie wants to be president? a 77 year old man running across the country giving speeches? he wants to be sitting in front of the TV watching Married With Children sipping apple cider!

don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% Trump. But Beto will certainly keep him on his toes

Not convinced. President Trump will first come up with a clever nickname to tattoo to his forehead. Once that happens, It'll be all over because no matter what he does, Beto will be stuck with it.

Then Trump will rip him to shreds on the basis of everything he's accomplished since being elected President. What has Beto done, I mean beside losing to Cruz? He's full of grandiose words but aside from that, he has no substance to speak of.

Is councilman or dog-catcher on his resume?
:dunno:

The drunk-driving fake Mexican who's pretending to be a dirt-poor working stiff, has just announced that he'll be taking on the Magnificent Donald J. Trump, greatest President in the world. The Democrat party continues to scrape the bottom of the scum-filled pond, and this is the latest amoeba they've come up with.

Screw you, Bobby O'Dork. I'm happy that you'll lose.

BREAKING: @BetoORourke announces he’s running for President #Election2020 #fox44tx @KWKTFOX44

Twitter

What are his qualifications? I'm guessing he has none, the clown couldn't even defeat Ted Cruz. :auiqs.jpg:

on his website, it says Beto For America in english, it says Beto For All in Spanish (Beto Para Todos)

I won't even refer to the cuck as "Beto" any more. From here on, he is to be known as "Roberto Francisco", Snowbama, Leprechaun Bob, Pinche Gringo, Assface McGee, or just faggot for short.

I won't even refer to the cuck as "Beto" any more. From here on, he is to be known as "Roberto Francisco", Snowbama, Leprechaun Bob, Pinche Gringo, Assface McGee, or just faggot for short.

He is faggy.
Maybe he's going to a Muslim massage parlor in Richardson, TX.

abraham lincoln lost TWO separate senate elections before winning the presidency president. it can absolutely be done again, it’ll just take a truly exceptional person, again

Forum List

Back