Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

Beto is young, dynamic and Charismatic.....in the JFK, Obama mold

He will draw bigly with women, young voters and Hispanics
He will be a major threat to Red strongholds in Texas and Arizona
That’s great but should we vote on that?? Lol we would just have actors running for president

Like what you have now? real tv personality. Comedian at CPAC.
Trump is real,, the man hugs the American flag he’s gave up his life for us, he’s most likely going to go to jail for trying to pay less taxes in NY. He didn’t have to do this.. he’s getting lynched every day

That’s great but should we vote on that?? Lol we would just have actors running for president

Trump is real,, the man hugs the American flag he’s gave up his life for us, he’s most likely going to go to jail for trying to pay less taxes in NY. He didn’t have to do this.. he’s getting lynched every day

He is a "real nightmare" and that is denigrating the flag of the US. Gave up his life for us, he is about to, for real.

I bet he wished he could walk back up the escalator, the SDNY is waiting for him.

Beto is just the Mexican answer to B. Hussein O. A thin, photogenic guy good at playing a part. Mr. O'Rourke came up with the hispanic "Beto" persona to help him in hispanic dominated El Paso, much the same as Barry Soetoro invented "Obama" the mau-mau Kenyan warrior to excite the masses in the Chicago Ghetto and make him a viable candidate.

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?

Beto is really good at raising money, no one has been able to get donors to open their checkbooks like he has. In the 2018 campaign, his war chest against Ted Cruz was the largest in history.

This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

But he's a CUCK. He's Obama in whiteface.

DO YOU REALLY WANT A WHTEFACED OBAMA CUCK FOR PRESIDENT????
What I want is irrelevant. Beto is a candidate to be feared by republicans for his potential appeal to moderates of both parties..

Yea, he beat Ted Cruz like a red-headed step-child! Wait...Oh, oh!

He is a "real nightmare" and that is denigrating the flag of the US. Gave up his life for us, he is about to, for real.

I bet he wished he could walk back up the escalator, the SDNY is waiting for him.
Why do you hate him so much because he won?? What has he done that you hate police wise?

Fake Beaner and Fake Injun

Dream Team!

John Kerry is a fake Irishman, so why not? His Irish sounding surname isn't real.

Mr. Kerry's real name is "Kohen" and they come from Prague not County Cork. But since he was running in highly Irish Massachusetts, it was a good move for him. Nothing wrong with being a Czech, but it doesn't help you at the ballot box.

Still hoping the dems will produce something of value.
This announcement isnt even a nothing burger. Its more like an empty lettuce wrap.

If they had a lick of sense they'd embrace Schultz instead of the whacked out loons they do
I wonder if shultz is part of their strategy.
What if shultz only wanted to be put on ballots in red and purple states to throw off trump?
Idk i want to hear more from him but i fear his social policies will be too regressive for me

The Democraps are scared shitless that Shultz will take the anti-Trump vote from them and Trump will waltz to an electoral landslide not seen since 1984! A three-way race spells doom for the libtards!

Why do you hate him so much because he won?? What has he done that you hate police wise?

Before the Trumpster ran for President, he was beloved by the libs. And now the hatred is just overwhelming.

Most would have wilted under the amount of hatred The Donald has endured. If it wasn't for Trump, the GOP would be through by now.

The drunk-driving fake Mexican who's pretending to be a dirt-poor working stiff, has just announced that he'll be taking on the Magnificent Donald J. Trump, greatest President in the world. The Democrat party continues to scrape the bottom of the scum-filled pond, and this is the latest amoeba they've come up with.

Screw you, Bobby O'Dork. I'm happy that you'll lose.

BREAKING: @BetoORourke announces he’s running for President #Election2020 #fox44tx @KWKTFOX44

Twitter
Who has claimed that Beto is Mexican?

Before the Trumpster ran for President, he was beloved by the libs. And now the hatred is just overwhelming.

Most would have wilted under the amount of hatred The Donald has endured. If it wasn't for Trump, the GOP would be through by now.
They can’t answer the question why they hate so much.. it hurts their brains

This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

But he's a CUCK. He's Obama in whiteface.

DO YOU REALLY WANT A WHTEFACED OBAMA CUCK FOR PRESIDENT????
What I want is irrelevant. Beto is a candidate to be feared by republicans for his potential appeal to moderates of both parties..

You're right, we are afraid of Beto, afraid he's another AOC...dumbass.
Oh....CRCs are going to cry and moan and groan again, eh?

Fake Beaner and Fake Injun

Dream Team!

John Kerry is a fake Irishman, so why not? His Irish sounding surname isn't real.

Mr. Kerry's real name is "Kohen" and they come from Prague not County Cork. But since he was running in highly Irish Massachusetts, it was a good move for him. Nothing wrong with being a Czech, but it doesn't help you at the ballot box.
That was his grandfather who changed his name, not Kerry, not even his father. His grandfather. Kerry is proud to have some Jewish ancestry. No one is trying to hide it.

They can’t answer the question why they hate so much.. it hurts their brains

They hate him because he killed their globalist dreams just when they were proceeding so nicely.

The drunk-driving fake Mexican who's pretending to be a dirt-poor working stiff, has just announced that he'll be taking on the Magnificent Donald J. Trump, greatest President in the world. The Democrat party continues to scrape the bottom of the scum-filled pond, and this is the latest amoeba they've come up with.

Screw you, Bobby O'Dork. I'm happy that you'll lose.

BREAKING: @BetoORourke announces he’s running for President #Election2020 #fox44tx @KWKTFOX44

Twitter
Who has claimed that Beto is Mexican?

Where did he get the nickname "Beto" from? I asked my Mexican friend if he knew anybody named Beto while growing up and he said he knew a few. I then asked if any looked like O'Rourke and he laughed out loud!

Forum List

Back