Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

Beto is young, dynamic and Charismatic.....in the JFK, Obama mold

He will draw bigly with women, young voters and Hispanics
He will be a major threat to Red strongholds in Texas and Arizona

Beto is a phony Mexican, does Texas and Arizona like phonies?
He does not claim to be Mexican
But he grew up in a Mexican area, is fluent in Spanish, has political positions that reflect Hispanic issues

Trump eats Taco Bowls on Cinco de Mayo

Fake Beaner and Fake Injun

Dream Team!

John Kerry is a fake Irishman, so why not? His Irish sounding surname isn't real.

Mr. Kerry's real name is "Kohen" and they come from Prague not County Cork. But since he was running in highly Irish Massachusetts, it was a good move for him. Nothing wrong with being a Czech, but it doesn't help you at the ballot box.
That was his grandfather who changed his name, not Kerry, not even his father. His grandfather. Kerry is proud to have some Jewish ancestry. No one is trying to hide it.

It didn't make him any more Irish, now did it?

Kerry and the non-existent Irish connection

That’s great but should we vote on that?? Lol we would just have actors running for president

Like what you have now? real tv personality. Comedian at CPAC.
Trump is real,, the man hugs the American flag he’s gave up his life for us, he’s most likely going to go to jail for trying to pay less taxes in NY. He didn’t have to do this.. he’s getting lynched every day

He is a "real nightmare" and that is denigrating the flag of the US. Gave up his life for us, he is about to, for real.

I bet he wished he could walk back up the escalator, the SDNY is waiting for him.
Why do you hate him so much because he won?? What has he done that you hate police wise?

Before the Trumpster ran for President, he was beloved by the libs. And now the hatred is just overwhelming.

Most would have wilted under the amount of hatred The Donald has endured. If it wasn't for Trump, the GOP would be through by now.
Living in the NY area, I have followed Trump for over 35 years

Liberals never supported him and most New Yorkers think he is an asshole

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?
Young, dynamic and Charismatic

Everything Trump is not

All Trump can do is make fun of his name

Trump is real,, the man hugs the American flag he’s gave up his life for us, he’s most likely going to go to jail for trying to pay less taxes in NY. He didn’t have to do this.. he’s getting lynched every day

He is a "real nightmare" and that is denigrating the flag of the US. Gave up his life for us, he is about to, for real.

I bet he wished he could walk back up the escalator, the SDNY is waiting for him.
Why do you hate him so much because he won?? What has he done that you hate police wise?

Before the Trumpster ran for President, he was beloved by the libs. And now the hatred is just overwhelming.

Most would have wilted under the amount of hatred The Donald has endured. If it wasn't for Trump, the GOP would be through by now.

th

56022194pk035-friars-club-r_zpslnotilwr.jpg

th

20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-7-high-rez.jpg

Au contraire. One photo is worth a thousand words, and Trump camaraderie with noted NYC Leftist , the Rev. Al Sharpton, is well documented.

Al Sharpton Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

Dream Team!

John Kerry is a fake Irishman, so why not? His Irish sounding surname isn't real.

Mr. Kerry's real name is "Kohen" and they come from Prague not County Cork. But since he was running in highly Irish Massachusetts, it was a good move for him. Nothing wrong with being a Czech, but it doesn't help you at the ballot box.
That was his grandfather who changed his name, not Kerry, not even his father. His grandfather. Kerry is proud to have some Jewish ancestry. No one is trying to hide it.

Read the article. Kerry never once claimed to be Irish, even denied it. People assumed it due to his name. Why be so hateful, Billy?

Beto is young, dynamic and Charismatic.....in the JFK, Obama mold

He will draw bigly with women, young voters and Hispanics
He will be a major threat to Red strongholds in Texas and Arizona

Beto is a phony Mexican, does Texas and Arizona like phonies?
He does not claim to be Mexican
But he grew up in a Mexican area, is fluent in Spanish, has political positions that reflect Hispanic issues

Trump eats Taco Bowls on Cinco de Mayo
My sisters are Puerto Rican , I grew up around many Latinos.. I would never associate my self with that culture unless I wanted to be fake and try to control them

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?
Young, dynamic and Charismatic

Everything Trump is not

All Trump can do is make fun of his name

Beto's name is all that most people know about him so far. As people learn more about Beto, I'm sure our President's critique of this lightweight will expand as well.

Dream Team!

Read the article. Kerry never once claimed to be Irish, even denied it. People assumed it due to his name. Why be so hateful, Billy?

YOU read the article.

Beto a few mins ago. “ if you want kids to breath vote for me” lol

Beto “ people are getting arrested because it’s the only way to get affordable Heath care “

Lol omg

In a few days, there will be a huge St. Paddy's Day celebration with parades across the Fruited Plain.

If Beto isn't running away from his Irishness, why isn't he waiting a couple of days, getting into a green suit and making his announcement this weekend?

Only because Mexicans don't do that shit, and Latino is what he is pretending to be.

John Kerry would have been in the parade, of course Kerry pretended to be Irish- the real Irishman pretends to be Hispanic.

th

th

LOL

Trump: Look at me, I hang out with Negroes

In a few days, there will be a huge St. Paddy's Day celebration with parades across the Fruited Plain.

If Beto isn't running away from his Irishness, why isn't he waiting a couple of days, getting into a green suit and making his announcement this weekend?

Only because Mexicans don't do that shit, and Latino is what he is pretending to be.

John Kerry would have been in the parade, of course Kerry pretended to be Irish- the real Irishman pretends to be Hispanic.
His constituents are Hispanic
He grew up in a Hispanic culture not Irish

th

th

LOL

Trump: Look at me, I hang out with Negroes

The Negroes are hanging out with Trump, not vice versa. The party follows The Donald

I just heard O'Rourke speak for the first time. :auiqs.jpg:

That's what the Democrats call charisma? Mein Gott, he comes across like a type-cast dorky high school kid running for class president.

Best of luck!

Forum List

Back