Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

'Wildly Popular Betto' couldn't put together a crowd for an anti-Trump rally in frigging El Paso, where Trump's turnout was in the many thousands; Betto only managed to put together maybe 50 with the $5 per head budget he had.

Of course he's going to run; where else is a gimp like that going to see $50 million pass through his hands and keep him from having to get a real job for a year or so? This is the clown Democrats spent over $40 million on to beat Cruz, and the weird little freak still lost despite spending 3 times more.
Scared ya, didn't it, that he came within three points?
This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

Why couldn't he beat Cruz in his home state? The simple answer is that he is a libtard!
Yes. Why didn't a Democrat beat a Republican in Texas? The simple answer is that Texas is -- or was -- a Red state. May not stay that way for long, though.

Nah. We all knew he wasn't going to win, period. You're just living in fantasy land. He wont' win in 2020, either.
Maybe not. I don't even know if I want him to. But 48.3 to 50.9 is not "fantasyland." He came too close and you guys are sweatin' it. So you'll trash him unmercifully because doing the positive thing and emphasizing the positives of the Trump administration is pretty much impossible.

'Wildly Popular Betto' couldn't put together a crowd for an anti-Trump rally in frigging El Paso, where Trump's turnout was in the many thousands; Betto only managed to put together maybe 50 with the $5 per head budget he had.

Of course he's going to run; where else is a gimp like that going to see $50 million pass through his hands and keep him from having to get a real job for a year or so? This is the clown Democrats spent over $40 million on to beat Cruz, and the weird little freak still lost despite spending 3 times more.
This guy is everything Trump is not. Nice, reasonable, handsome, smart, likeable. He should do pretty good against the Trumpbots and their 24/7 ugliness.

Why couldn't he beat Cruz in his home state? The simple answer is that he is a libtard!
Yes. Why didn't a Democrat beat a Republican in Texas? The simple answer is that Texas is -- or was -- a Red state. May not stay that way for long, though.

lol another clueless parrot who knows zilch about Texas and why modern Democrats lose here.
I just looked at the map. Looks pretty red to me. Except for the border towns, which can't be red, because you guys have blown it big time with your anti-immigration quest.
TX2016-county-results.png

lol you're delusional as always. You probably think Texas latinos are all big on criminal illegal aliens n stuff; they aren't nor are they much enamored with your Party's beloved kiddie raping faggots and tards like O-Rourke, despite what your media tells you.

The reason you deviants can't win in Texas was made perfectly clear when Ann Richards lost to dumbass George; bet you don't have the first clue as to why that is, or even what demographics passed why Prop 8 passed in California. Your 'Party' can't survive pandering to deviants and traitor scum; Texas is not California, and you don't have the faintest clue why; you're too mentally ill and racist and Democrats far too pedo-friendly to understand why you don't own the latino vote. Your 'Party' is disintegrating, and you're too doped up to notice.. Your much relied on criminal illegal alien vote won't be turning out in 2020 like they have in the past.

lol another clueless parrot who knows zilch about Texas and why modern Democrats lose here.
I just looked at the map. Looks pretty red to me. Except for the border towns, which can't be red, because you guys have blown it big time with your anti-immigration quest.

lol you're delusional as always. You probably think Texas latinos are all big on criminal illegal aliens n stuff; they aren't nor are they much enamored with your Party's beloved kiddie raping faggots and tards like O-Rourke, despite what your media tells you.

The reason you deviants can't win in Texas was made perfectly clear when Ann Richards lost to dumbass George; bet you don't have the first clue as to why that is, or even what demographics passed why Prop 8 passed in California. Your 'Party' can't survive pandering to deviants and traitor scum; Texas is not California, and you don't have the faintest clue why; you're too mentally ill and racist and Democrats far too pedo-friendly to understand why you don't own the latino vote. Your 'Party' is disintegrating, and you're too doped up to notice..
I'm not a Democrat and all I got from that was you don't like gays.

I just heard O'Rourke speak for the first time. :auiqs.jpg:

That's what the Democrats call charisma? Mein Gott, he comes across like a type-cast dorky high school kid running for class president.

Best of luck!
Bobby Kennedy

Beto will take Texas from the Republicans

Young, charismatic, energetic

That little queer couldn't even win the Senate seat in Texas you moron.

Of course you stupid Moon Bats were claiming that Crooked Hillary was going to take Texas in 2016 so your confusion is understandable.

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?
Young, dynamic and Charismatic

Everything Trump is not

All Trump can do is make fun of his name

Beto's name is all that most people know about him so far. As people learn more about Beto, I'm sure our President's critique of this lightweight will expand as well.

Beto is Trumps worst nightmare

Will give Trump fits in Arizona and Texas
States Trump can’t afford to lose
We need freedom not charisma

The reason you deviants can't win in Texas was made perfectly clear when Ann Richards lost to dumbass George; bet you don't have the first clue as to why that is, or even what demographics passed why Prop 8 passed in California. Your 'Party' can't survive pandering to deviants and traitor scum; Texas is not California, and you don't have the faintest clue why; you're too mentally ill and racist and Democrats far too pedo-friendly to understand why you don't own the latino vote. Your 'Party' is disintegrating, and you're too doped up to notice..
I'm not a Democrat and all I got from that was you don't like gays.

I think it's more about his Qanon fantasies.

The asshole is running on a platform to have millions of Illegals flood in, take away the right to keep and bear arms, embrace that silly AGW scam agenda, raise taxes and create more welfare programs and he thinks he can win the Presidency against Trump.

The dumbass needs to go talk to Crooked Hillary about that platform.

Beto for Potus with Warren as his running mate.
Two white Americans running as not white Americans? Lol

Yes two white Americans, now what is Cruz?
An assimilated American
Cruz’s mother is at the center of an explosive issue in the GOP presidential primary, whether the Texas senator is eligible to be president. During Thursday night’s GOP debate, Cruz and New York billionaire Donald Trump battled over Cruz’s claim that he’s a “natural born” citizen, a requirement in the Constitution for any president.

During the debate, Cruz said it is “settled law” that a child born abroad of a U.S. citizen is automatically a U.S. citizen at birth and therefore “natural born.” But Trump disagreed, and legal experts differ on what the law provides. No U.S. president has ever been born outside the United States.

Cruz relies on his mother’s U.S. citizenship for his “natural-born” status since his father, Rafael Cruz, held Cuban citizenship at the time of Ted Cruz’s birth.

Read more here: More Cruz family drama: mother’s first husband is an ex-pat Texan in London
-----------------------------------------------
First pick for the Trumper worshippers now. The only thing worst than Trump was Cruz.

Beto for Potus with Warren as his running mate.
Two white Americans running as not white Americans? Lol

Yes two white Americans, now what is Cruz?
An assimilated American
Cruz’s mother is at the center of an explosive issue in the GOP presidential primary, whether the Texas senator is eligible to be president. During Thursday night’s GOP debate, Cruz and New York billionaire Donald Trump battled over Cruz’s claim that he’s a “natural born” citizen, a requirement in the Constitution for any president.

During the debate, Cruz said it is “settled law” that a child born abroad of a U.S. citizen is automatically a U.S. citizen at birth and therefore “natural born.” But Trump disagreed, and legal experts differ on what the law provides. No U.S. president has ever been born outside the United States.

Cruz relies on his mother’s U.S. citizenship for his “natural-born” status since his father, Rafael Cruz, held Cuban citizenship at the time of Ted Cruz’s birth.

Read more here: More Cruz family drama: mother’s first husband is an ex-pat Texan in London
-----------------------------------------------
First pick for the Trumper worshippers now. The only thing worst than Trump was Cruz.
You seem to taking this trump presidency kinda hard haha

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

I find him even more nauseating than Obama or either of the Clintons. So I don't get the attraction either. He's just one more communist in the race. I guess they're all in to try and make Biden look good???????

Everything Trump is not

All Trump can do is make fun of his name

Beto's name is all that most people know about him so far. As people learn more about Beto, I'm sure our President's critique of this lightweight will expand as well.

Beto is Trumps worst nightmare

Will give Trump fits in Arizona and Texas
States Trump can’t afford to lose
We need freedom not charisma
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose

Forum List

Back