Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

I just heard O'Rourke speak for the first time. :auiqs.jpg:

That's what the Democrats call charisma? Mein Gott, he comes across like a type-cast dorky high school kid running for class president.

Best of luck!

I had my fill of that goof during the last elections.

Admittedly, I knew little about O'Rourke, he being beneath my usual scan level. So I looked him up in various news ports.

Ummm ... what's the pull? Erroneously compared to Bobby Kennedy (he is nothing like Bobby Kennedy) and said to be a charismatic speaker (to whom?). A general fumblenut on American law and tradition. I don't see the appeal.

Perhaps someone could explain?
Young, dynamic and Charismatic

Everything Trump is not

All Trump can do is make fun of his name

Beto's name is all that most people know about him so far. As people learn more about Beto, I'm sure our President's critique of this lightweight will expand as well.

Beto is Trumps worst nightmare

Will give Trump fits in Arizona and Texas
States Trump can’t afford to lose
We need freedom not charisma
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose
No it actually means something important communist.. you can’t never take it

Everything Trump is not

Beto's name is all that most people know about him so far. As people learn more about Beto, I'm sure our President's critique of this lightweight will expand as well.

It’s good enough for me and Bobby McGee

That's what the Democrats call charisma? Mein Gott, he comes across like a type-cast dorky high school kid running for class president.

Best of luck!
Bobby Kennedy

:auiqs.jpg:

Not even close.
We shall see

Beto is lined up to take the women’s vote along with Hispanic and the youth vote

Do you really think that he'll fool the Hispanics to make them think that he is one of their own? Particularly when Castro is also in the race?

We shall see, of course.

But IMHO, the Democrat Convention will renominate Hillary R. Clinton on the 4th ballot. A consensus choice,

That idiot says we are all going to die in 12 years if we don't vote for him.

Great candidate for the party of bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

Beto O'Rourke starts campaign claiming the world faces 'catastrophe' without the Green New Deal | Daily Mail Online

We're doomed! Beto O'Rourke starts presidential campaign by claiming the world faces 'catastrophe' and warns 'hundreds of millions' of climate refugees will overwhelm borders and humanity could go EXTINCT unless we fix the planet in 12 years
  • O'Rourke, 46, released a video alongside wife Amy announcing his candidacy
  • In it, he talks about 'interconnected crises in our democracy, economy and climate' and promises to 'unleash the genius of the U.S.' to fix them
  • First visit ever to Iowa starts with apocalyptic threats about global warming: Beto warns large parts of the world will soon be uninhabitable
  • Downplays illegal immigration and says mass migration of climate 'refugees' will more 'tens or hundreds of millions' of people to the U.S. border
  • O'Rourke praises 'Green New Deal' as the best proposal to address 'singular crisis we face, a crisis that could at its worst lead to extinction'
  • Website has merchandise and fundraising buttons but no issues or positions
  • Months of speculation followed O'Rourke's U.S. Senate race against Ted Cruz where he narrowly lost to the Republican in a deeply red state
  • 'If immigration is a problem, it's the best possible problem for this country to have,' O'Rourke said in his video
  • President Trump vented in the opposite direction on Twitter, calling Democrats 'Border Deniers' who ignore 'Death, Crime, Drugs and Human Trafficking'
  • Conservative 'Club For Growth' is running ads describing O'Rourke as a rich culture-appropriator who isn't actually Hispanic: 'Barack Obama, but white'

Everything Trump is not

Lyrics
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose
Nothin', don't mean nothin' hon' if it ain't free, no no
And, feelin' good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues
You know, feelin' good was good enough for me… More

Beto is a Drunk Driving Obstructor of Justice. He was pinched for getting snooted to the max, and wrecking his car.

I can't see even a devoted Democrat thinking this is ok.

But what was really despicable about the incident, is that Beto told the investigating police officer that he had exactly 2 beers. No way can someone blow a 0.13 on the breathalyzer after only 2 brewskis. This is a lie, and one to the police. By definition, Obstruction of Justice. In the event that he would be elected, the House will need to consider impeachment charges over this. The coverup Mr. O'Rourke engaged in was worse than the crime.

Questions Persist About Beto O’Rourke’s Drunk Driving Crash 20 Years Ago

Best of luck!
Bobby Kennedy

Not even close.
We shall see

Beto is lined up to take the women’s vote along with Hispanic and the youth vote

Do you really think that he'll fool the Hispanics to make them think that he is one of their own? Particularly when Castro is also in the race?

We shall see, of course.

But IMHO, the Democrat Convention will renominate Hillary R. Clinton on the 4th ballot. A consensus choice,
He doesn’t have to fool them
Just offer policies that support their views. Anti wall, against separation of families, pro DACA
He speaks their language in more ways than one

Best of luck!
Bobby Kennedy

Not even close.
We shall see

We shall see, of course.

Just offer policies that support their views. Anti wall, against separation of families, pro DACA
Family separation? Are you unaware of what’s going on? Lol god we should have testing to vote haha

Beto is a Drunk Driving Obstructor of Justice. He was pinched for getting snooted to the max, and wrecking his car.

But what was really despicable about the incident, is that Beto told the investigating police officer that he had exactly 2 beers. No way can someone blow a 0.13 on the breathalyzer after only 2 brewskis. This is a lie, and one to the police. By definition, Obstruction of Justice. In the event that he would be elected, the House will need to consider impeachment charges over this. The coverup Mr. O'Rourke engaged in was worse than the crime.

Nobody cares about a drunk driving conviction from 20 years ago

If that is the best you got.... you are doomed

We shall see

We shall see, of course.

Family separation? Are you unaware of what’s going on? Lol god we should have testing to vote haha
Yes separation of families
Trump still cannot account for them

Not even close.
We shall see

We shall see, of course.

Yes separation of families
Trump still cannot account for them
Yes because they came with people who worent their family Lol of course you take them away hahah..

You don't get it. It isn't about the Drunk Driving at all.

Its about Beto's obstruction of justice in the case.

That is the most insane legal argument I have ever heard

That is the most insane legal argument I have ever heard

This is something that Beto actually did. Its a lot more sane that using the phony Trump Dossier to start an investigation of President Trump. The DUI and the Obstruction seems to be a good starting point for a Special Counsel to look into Beto and take down the Beto Regime, if it actually materializes.

Forum List

Back