Beto to do 6 Texas Veterans' Town Halls in 5 days in the towns of San Antonio, Houston, Wichita Falls, Abilene, Killeen & San Angelo starting 5/20

I seriously doubt bozo Beto is going to get any Texas veterans to come hear his liberal loon nonsense. ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

The meth head drag queen is now trying to 're-position' itself as a 'moderate', but nobody is falling for it. Criminal illegal aliens and pedo faggots being forced on schools by Feds has lost the Dems a big chunk of three heavily hispanic districts in Texas.

The meth head drag queen is now trying to 're-position' itself as a 'moderate', but nobody is falling for it. Criminal illegal aliens and pedo faggots being forced on schools by Feds has lost the Dems a big chunk of three heavily hispanic districts in Texas.
I hope they televise them, it could be real funny.

i've never been prouder of my bro Beto. this is so awesome. veterans' issues are discarded on the left, glad someone is focusing on it, and boy is he focusing!

The loon that made the statement that he was coming for peoples AR-15's wants a group of people to who took an oath to defend the Constitution to support him ? This is liberal logic folks. Even the gay Veterans should be telling him to go fuck himself.

Forum List

Back