Bette Midler laments that we won the revolution

Yes they can.

American Flags Ripped Down Day Before Turlock Fourth Of July Parade « CBS Sacramento

A stunning act of vandalism right before the Fourth of July had Turlock residents and workers scrambling to fix American flags.

It’s almost inconceivable and it is certainly extremely disrespectful.

Vandals damaged about a dozen flags put up in downtown for Turlock’s big parade, jumping to pull the stars and stripes down with their weight, severely bending the poles

Fear Of Gang Violence Cancels Richfield 4th Of July Carnival « CBS Minnesota

A Fourth of July tradition that’s been around for decades is canceled this year because police fear it draws gangs.

Police urged the City of Richfield to cancel its annual Fourth of July Carnival at Veterans Park.

Mob violence can do what Midler can't. End all 4th of July celebrations.

I will never get over the fact that Ted Kennedy was never thrown into prison after Mary Jo Kopechne's corpse was dredged up in his car.

Nothing that has happened since in the world of politics has risen to that level in my mind.

The fact that anyone defended that SOB, and that people continue to do so leads me to believe the only way it can be fixed is after a plague wipes out %60 of our metropolitan areas.

I will never get over the fact that Ted Kennedy was never thrown into prison after Mary Jo Kopechne's corpse was dredged up in his car.

Nothing that has happened since in the world of politics has risen to that level in my mind.

The fact that anyone defended that SOB, and that people continue to do so leads me to believe the only way it can be fixed is after a plague wipes out %60 of our metropolitan areas.

very true, the ironic part is the terrorists the liberals love so much, might do it for us one day, because instead of taking it seriously, we're fondling kids and grannies to be "equal"

because we'd have government run healthcare had we not.

Bette Midler: If We'd Lost The Revolutionary War, We'd Have Universal Health Care

Can liberals sink any lower?

Do you honestly believe a wealthy person like her is actually going to participate in Universal Health Care like the lowly masses will be forced to? Don't kid yourself if you do. As previous posters noted, with a net worth of $200 Million, I'm sure she won't have much difficulty finding a private Doctor who will have no problem insuring that she can circumvent any pesky waiting periods the rest of us will be forced to endure. Bette Midler is a piece of shit.

because we'd have government run healthcare had we not.

Bette Midler: If We'd Lost The Revolutionary War, We'd Have Universal Health Care

Can liberals sink any lower?

Do you honestly believe a wealthy person like her is actually going to participate in Universal Health Care like the lowly masses will be forced to? Don't kid yourself if you do. As previous posters noted, with a net worth of $200 Million, I'm sure she won't have much difficulty finding a private Doctor who will have no problem insuring that she can circumvent any pesky waiting periods the rest of us will be forced to endure. Bette Midler is a piece of shit.

I dont think the OP believes that, but liberals on this board do, they are hilarious.....they really think rich liberals are going to have the same insurance as the masses.........that's what I call a low information voter.

Yes they can.

American Flags Ripped Down Day Before Turlock Fourth Of July Parade « CBS Sacramento

A stunning act of vandalism right before the Fourth of July had Turlock residents and workers scrambling to fix American flags.

It’s almost inconceivable and it is certainly extremely disrespectful.

Vandals damaged about a dozen flags put up in downtown for Turlock’s big parade, jumping to pull the stars and stripes down with their weight, severely bending the poles

Fear Of Gang Violence Cancels Richfield 4th Of July Carnival « CBS Minnesota

A Fourth of July tradition that’s been around for decades is canceled this year because police fear it draws gangs.

Police urged the City of Richfield to cancel its annual Fourth of July Carnival at Veterans Park.

Mob violence can do what Midler can't. End all 4th of July celebrations.

Hey, Bette, Obamacare passed. Of course, people won't feel the sharp pain till after elections now. Maybe she's mad that Obama kicked the disaster down the road.

It's disgusting. Celebs get wealthy because they have opportunities here. Illegal immigrants get away with a lot. Gangs roam free and have yet to become a target of the left.

Our poor are nothing like the poor people in some countries. They sometimes have more than the average worker. And the left would force every worker to join a union if they could.

Young girls can get the abortion pill without parent's knowledge, yet I can't even catch fucking rain water in a barrel to water my plants and some states plan to tax us for rainwater.

The leftists say they are pro-choice, unless you want the old asthma inhalers, regular light bulbs or toilets that only need one flush to do the job. Then you have no choice.

It's all about their choice and how they think we should live. They don't like our choices, so they seek to ban them. Freedom to them means do as they say or pay fines or go to jail.

My German friend has been waiting over 14 years to be granted citizenship and it's still not in the near future, yet the guy who sneaked through the border last week will probably be legally voting in midterms the way things are going.

Things make less sense every day.

Some outright abuse the freedoms we have here and yet bitch because it's too much. They would trade all that freedom that allows them to be either successful or complete idiots for government to provide for them.

I guess that is the liberal motto; forget freedom, just give people freebies.

Pelosi would have us celebrating Obamacare today and change Independence Day to Dependence Day.

Last edited:
Celebrity's speaking out on political issues is usually a good laugh.

I understand that fans are curious as to what their favorite celebrity's political beliefs are. It's when you mirror your favorite celebrity's beliefs because you think they are some sort of authority on politics that it becomes a problem. It's okay to still like Bette Midler, but you don't have to take her political opinions as fact.

Forum List

Back