BHO approval 37%. Need we say more?

why does his rating matter? he's not running for election again

to him it does not
congress is down to 5% accoding to this
they are running
makes no sense to me
I think it is more because they refuse to work together and the main stream medias spin on whose at fault
The GOP has offered many ways to work around this matter
BHO and Reid will not budge

Let's talk about George Bush now, you ignorant fucks.

Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

"Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it. Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent."

Poll: GOP Gets The Blame In Shutdown : NPR

Let's talk about George Bush now, you ignorant fucks.

Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

"Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it. Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent."

Poll: GOP Gets The Blame In Shutdown : NPR

W had low approval ratings for months and months. They were in the tank, in the 20% range. Take a scroll all the way down the page and see for yourself:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Bush Job Approval

Obama has high approval ratings compared to that, his are more comparable to Clinton's high ratings.

I don't think he should negotiate with them at this time. Maybe after they open government.

leftards can't get the simple concept that the approval rating of Congress as a body does not matter at all. Nobody is being elected as a whole body.
And it is always "the other guy" to blame for

well...seeing as he has the power of the pen and can have a major affect on your life (for good or bad), I would think any thinking human being would be concerned if such a man was not viewed favorably by the majority of the nation.

But then there are folks like you.....you know...all about winning elections and not at all concerned about if a "win" results in a losing proposition.

He helped to power extremists in both Egypt and Libya and is trying hard to do the same in Syria, and those he's helping in Syria are killing Christians. How is it he enjoys 37% approval??

I also said - "Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

Why don't you address Black Jimmy's miserable failed presidency vs. someone else's.

What's you take on Coolidge?

Irrelevant? Yes.

So is George Bush.

Get the fuck over it already.

leftards can't get the simple concept that the approval rating of Congress as a body does not matter at all. Nobody is being elected as a whole body.
And it is always "the other guy" to blame for

In the battle between the President and Congress, it is obvious the President is winning

Republicans are forming a circular firing squad and only bring Obamas approval down 6%

Forum List

Back